"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

"Persians and Europeans,we do share a foundation that is deep"- Richard Spencer

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/the-aryan-invasion-was-not-fantasy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares

We were both invaded by shitskins and degenerated. Europeans are undergoing what the Persians underwent shortly after Muhammad's death.

indo-european is what he means
It's a retarded argument but what do you expect from Richard fucking Spencer

Gib Persian gf

maybe he fucked an iranian girl

Persian and European thots wear tons of foundation.

he is wife is Persian- Azerbaijani origin from south of Russia , I am Persian and have racist white friend that married the Persian girl, as long as we get women in return deal is on lol I only date white women myself

Hitler dooset daram.

very truth good one Anglo

me too asheghetam loooooooooool

Because we came from the same civilizations. The greeks and persians were always at war because they were so close. It's pretty easy to surmise at one point they came from the same people, or intermingled a little at least.

alexander took over parts of persia and changed it to more greek style.

Basically the first democracy and persia are next door neighbours and learned a lot throughout history from each other

also we rape each others so much we practically are same people

We both adhere to LOGOS (or did)....however the Sunnis and Jews reject LOGOS, thus are anti-reason SCUM.

unz.com/gnxp/the-aryan-invasion-was-not-fantasy/

>Sunnis reject LOGOS
meme

Richard Spencer is a turnip-headed faggot and thoroughly cucked for Jews. Not to imply I care about the Persian stuff.

that was very gay post shill

Cherah nabord, ey khodah cherah Hitler nabord?

holy shit chand nafar inja iranian ?????

Persians are aryans.

Persians are more civilized relative to most Sunni muslims. 99.9% of terrorist attacks are committed by Sunnis yet our (((free press))) labels Shiite Iran as the #1 state sponsor of terrorism. Utterly shameless and insulting to our collective intelligence.

Feeling like you need to defend some random trust-fund faggot is truly shilling. Lmao. Have fun staying cucked for Israel. I'm sure your ancestors would be proud.

exactly thanks for understanding MUTT
>PIC TYPICAL AMERICAN WITH GERMAN ANCESTRY

>99.9% of terrorist attacks are committed by Sunnis yet our (((free press))) labels Shiite Iran as the #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

we're not the same people fuck off fucking i*Anian mudshit

seriously I have nothing against you people but stop trying to claim whiteness like the beaner and their 'hispanic white' bullshit

I only understood khodah,Hitler and čerah.

>What did he mean by this?
Persians used to be white, before the fucking Arabs came and ruined it all.
All those inventions they try to attribute to Arabs were actually the work of the white Persians.

HOW DARE YOU MUTT , actually I only hate niggers , pajeets, dark arabs soooooooooo

Iran is about to join Russia's economic union, so Israel can say goodbye to that war they've been pushing for since the Bush years. The only war they'll get now is one that will come to them.

it was actually the mongols who destroyed persia, it was at it's most glorious under the abbasids

bladda up

wow coming from Greek i been in Athens and I look whiter than 80% Greeks there loooooooooooool

Looks Huwite to me

But there isn't any military obligations associated with the economic union, right?

Persians at this point are basically just as white as Italians and Greeks, and we generally consider Italy and Greece to be white countries. What's the problem?

>glorious under the abbasids
sassanids were the most glorious

spotted reza diasporadeh. you have to go back.

they're always really educated and intelligent. might be selection bias, I don't know
also it seems to me they're much more racist than the average swede

Yet all of those pale in comparison to what Jews have done and continue to do to you. Their chimpery is useful to Jewish schemes. Call me mutt all you like, you'll see a lot more mongrels (sadly much darker than me) if you don't heed my warning. Don't cuckception yourself to a cuck for Israel.

No, but Russia tends to protect its economic interests. I'm pretty sure the kikes wouldn't dare.

i know that's because you are MUTT as well

Richard Spencer is a closeted homo and his wife is a russian tatar

Wouldn't you rather that people relate you with other ancient civilization like Iran with whom you shared great amount of ancient history rather than cockroaches who came from Asian steppes?

I'm not greek im a white Canadian. Just FUCK OFF already with your muh persians are aryans bullshit, the white club is elite and not open to every mudskin that feels like white like some mentally ill tranny

Are you referring to Persians in the west? Their presence is likely the product of a brain drain.

I ain't go nowhere what my girl will do without me faggot

I saw a persian fixing phones at the mall he looked indistinguishable to an arab

Sure I love history its interesting and all but we want nothing to do with you people. How about you go back to Iran and Make Iran Great Again?

seriously why do so many non-whites want to be white so bad, just be proud of your race and your people

>FUCK OFF already
6'3" going nowhere keep on dreaming

>constant decline : the empire

hang yourself ANDREW

lol fuck off, we have nothing in common with the subhumans who use the word "white", keep your shitty mongrel-fit meme races to yourselves

great enjoy your stay just stop LARPing as a white person you semitic mudskin

olive master race

how DARE you. it's 2017!!!1 People can identify as whatever race they want. who cares if they're not hurting anyone, racist BIGOT!

I am lol nice job and two condos
>LARPing as a white person you semitic mudskin
umm no Sweete I am pale soooo

I'm not even Iranian... I'm Hungarian living in Croatia.

meh

No indication she is Tatar, but even if she is, "Tatar" is a broad term used to clump a lot of different Eurasian Muslim groups together. There are actual "white" Tatars which are genetically related to Bulgarians and Macedonians. The difference is those groups migrated further west and weren't converted to Islam by missionaries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

Sorry bro, iranians aren’t white. If spencer did say that he’s just wrong, besides isn’t he married to one or something? Bias much

>ITT

meh youre like 50% white if you include J2 haplogroup to be white

another pic, showing admixture, u niggas aint very white, but who wants to be white when u can be strong arab

haplogroups don't mean anything

Gayrabs are the most effeminate fucks ever, they hold hands with their buttbuddies in public, and prance like girls instead of walking.

Pic related is a photograph of a little Iranian Girl from a village in Northern Iran.
This photograph was taken in 1970 .

Original Iranians/Persians were all Aryan Fair-skinned and fair-haired nomadic people.
Iranic tribes like the Sarmatians, Scythians, Alans, Avars, etc. were all described by the ancient Greeks as a tall and fair people inhabiting the Iranic and Central Asian Steppes.

Shame they all got raped to death by sandniggers. They are our future now, fucks sake.

The most insulting in this picture is that it's all true.

The swarthiest Sicilians left nut sack is 100x whiter than you will ever be Iranian diaspora

the arab, and mongol invasions fucked up the Iranian people.
Now mostly 90% of them look like shitskins
the pure ones live in the north close to the caucuses .

based Persians, sounds good to go...

>they will have to convert

Oy vey! Persians are antisemitic BASTIDS that want to holocaust all of G-d's chosen!