Comfy SoLs will always be the best genre

Comfy SoLs will always be the best genre

For sleep deprived individuals perhaps.

Of course.

Shoujo romance is the best

Truth, but why did you posted crap on the OP?

Seinen romance maybe, but I usually enjoy shounen stuff the most when its taken seriously and isn't full of cliches and misunderstandings. Nothing like that pure pure love imo

Comedy, mainly because you can have so many sub-genres. Comfy SoL is the most repetitious garbage out there, especially if it is about an average group of Japanese high school students.

Only if the are also comedies

I want to slaughter everyone who uses the word "comfy" to describe shit

I want to fuck Nao-chan.

Very comfy indeed

Makoto is top tier, she even fulfills Kei's BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP fetish.

Correct

Inu beauty

Forever and always, SoLs bring something that other genres can't.

comfiness

This show was so great. There needs to be one show that's this comfy and has such healing power every season. Just one, though.

Id take two. It's been a rough couple of months

S2

Those two are like sister.
They're so similar, in a good way.
Very cute comfy girls.

I've been away for a few years. Has japanland released a slice of life/healing series better than Aria?

Maybe not better but some really good ones have been released in last few years. Non non biyori and flying witch for example. The director from aria released original anime Tamayura, quite comfy but a lot of drama. It's got like 2 seasons and 4 movies.

Why is her tits so saggy

Why did Flying Witch feel so empty with any substance?

SoL without romance plot-line or playing in the past/a fictional universe has to be the by far dullest genre out there. How people can watch dozens of shows that are about the japanese high school students average life without falling asleep is beyond me.

Indeed.

>the greatest SoL series ever will never be animated

Flying Witch was TOO comfy. It was peaceful like death

This.
The only one that does SoL right, though is K-On!

post chinatsu butt