Toldja that you guys were all getting banned

Toldja that you guys were all getting banned

Effective Monday, December 18, 2017, neo-Nazis will be prohibited from owning Twitter accounts or posting neo-Nazi content.

vox.com/culture/2017/12/15/16782428/twitter-ban-nazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEiVEdExqjw
mobile.twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
youtube.com/watch?v=kkYXLKOATqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh nooo Twitter can't collect data from dissidents

Thread

On noes. Twitter is so gaaay.

Oh no! You killed yourselves!

Copped a ban. I'm fine with it DESU. I'd rather not get doxxed.

Who's gonna retweet Trump's posts now that Twitter is banning Nazis and Russian bots?

buhhh ha ha ha. That bitch has killed more Africanis then anyone else in are government and you think she is a shining example freedom. youtube.com/watch?v=NEiVEdExqjw

You should see Roger Stones freakout over this decision

mobile.twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr

> in are government

Crying liberals

Do people still use that?

Im sure they will be super specific on the definition of "neo-Nazi content"

Twitter literally turns itself into a SJW safe zone.

Cant wait for them to turn on each other. It will be a bloodbath of epic proportions.

overall dicks are getting banned on twitter for typing content as if twitter was Sup Forums, and even Sup Forums has its limits. If someone is dumb enough not to understand the difference between free speech and being a complete uneducated asshole then maybe he/she deserves to get banned.

yes she is a killer. 6 million deaths in Africa around the Congo all attributable to her actions. Sorry if I pooped you media brain wash bubble. youtube.com/watch?v=kkYXLKOATqQ

My thoughts are with James Woods during this difficult time

Think any asshole commies are getting banned? No, just Nazi assholes. When all the Nazis are gone there will be no one to oppose the commies.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkYXLKOATqQ

So when you ban those people who are minorities larping as Natzis to troll there will be no outcry right?

Didn't think that thru did you lefties.

Maybe it'll just become a nice place for normal people to exchange ideas and share media, and Sup Forums will be the Nazis safe space

because most commies "behave" within regular etiquette. But trust me I have had commies and specially feminists banned for insulting after some special baits I left them. Anyway my point is you can totally have a right wing leaning twitter account, just be extremely polite and cryptic. Trust me; there are ways to suggest than anti semitism is okay on a single innocuous tweet.

>(((Twitter))) going full "oy vey, shut it ALL down"

Too little, too late.

Nothing can stop this avalanche now.

>shill isn't familiar with board culture and in-memes

SAD!