What are the red shoes symbolies? #pizzagatethread

We need more redpils about (((this)))

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vXEFgVXMkg
humanleather.co.uk/faqs.html
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-occult-roots-of-the-wizard-of-oz/
kassandraproject.wordpress.com/2008/10/22/the-wizard-of-oz-and-monarch-slave-programming/
ivantic.info/Dejvid Ajk i zavere/Fritz Springmeier i Cisco Wheeler/Total Mind Control Slave.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 clowncuck

Probably some jester shit.

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you.

original

vocaroo.com/i/s1vXEFgVXMkg

We ain’t in Kansas anymore.

human leather

humanleather.co.uk/faqs.html

wut

"What is the cost of a pair of Human Leather Shoes?
From Euros 18,000 onwards (USD$27,000 approx)
All prices quoted above are the historical minimum that we have asked for in the past. They are for guidance only and each piece will be priced individually."

It's either a code for paedos or they're friends of Dorothy.

>humanleather.co.uk/faqs.html
Human Leather.

Pedophiles, kill them all. The red shoes have to do with the ruby slippers. Wizard of Oz programming is a MK-Ultra sub program

I sure like to open a thread where we discuss how to break MK-Ultra victims, to normalize them again if possible

Just hypothetically

Damnit Gary, go home you're drunk.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-occult-roots-of-the-wizard-of-oz/

kassandraproject.wordpress.com/2008/10/22/the-wizard-of-oz-and-monarch-slave-programming/

>Ctrl+F: Wizard of OZ in this book. Warning, this book is very traumatizing
ivantic.info/Dejvid Ajk i zavere/Fritz Springmeier i Cisco Wheeler/Total Mind Control Slave.pdf

THE USE OF FICTION
The history behind the Wizard of Oz programming is interesting. It suggests that the Wizard of Oz has
had an important part in the occult world all along. One of the secrets of the Mystery Religions, especially
the Egyptian Isis mystery religion was the ability to use drugs and torture to create multiple personalities.
The word Oz is known to have been used by its author as an abbreviation for Osirus. Monarch victims
have the “golden penis of Osirus” placed into them.

As a way of enhancing the effect of the programming, Monarch slaves are conditioned to place trigger
items into their lives. When the movie was made, Judy Garland, who had lived a life touched by the
occult world’s abuse, was chosen to act as Dorothy. Judy’s later husband, Mickey De Vinko was a
satanist and the chief assistant to Roy Radin, a rich satanist who worked with the Illuminati, and who
controlled the “Process church” covens which had as members mass murderers David Berkowitz and
Monarch slave Charlie Manson. There are several members of the Carr family, who are also tied into
both De Vinko and Radin’s Process Church and the Illuminati. With the numerous long term connections
between the Wizard of Oz books, and movie to the highest levels of the occult world, it is not without
reason that one can theorize that the original series of 14 Oz books had an ulterior motive behind them.
The 14 books of the Oz series are:
1) The Wizard of Oz,
2) The Land of Oz,
3) Ozma of Oz,
4) Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz,
5) The Road to Oz,
6) The Emerald City of Oz,
7) The Patchwork Girl of Oz

Try telling them "me too".

Being above or under the rainbow.
Oz or Zo.
Zozo.

Bifrost

>humanleather.co.uk/faqs.html
cannot be a real business

Good eye OP, this is definitely a good find

why the shitty resolution?

Where did all the world trees go and who cut them down?

A. ALPHA (basic)
Basic Commands (these basic commands are also found used in many slaves, although there will be
exceptions to everything.)
“GET ON YOUR TOES. STAY ON YOUR TOES.” means “attention slave” get ready for a command.
“ON YOUR TOES” -- is a preparatory command that will be used throughout an entire system.
“IF YOU PLEASE SIR” -- From Wizard of Oz, slave says this like “yes, sir.”
3-tap code for access
“FOLLOW THE SNAPS”,
“LISTEN AND OBEY OUR COMMANDS”,
“THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD”
“FIDDLER” = code to take one to Never Never Land
“PUPPET MASTER” -name of master for Marionette or Puppet program
“DADDY” -master
“DADDY’S FRIEND” -- a user of slave approved by master
“PAPA” - master,
“WHITE RABBIT -- master
“YOU’LL SPEAK MY WORDS WHEN I PULL YOUR STRINGS.” Puppet programming control of
what slave will say.
“SPILL IT” -- trigger command ordering slave to speak
“SILENCE” -- order means keep quiet

I didn't knew there were more Oz books

Wa the original author also satanic L. Frank Baum?

This uneases a man

pol is garbage tier

This. They use it as MK Ultra for trained pedophiles

Something like 95% of pedos are also gay men so there's that

Where did you get the OP image from? Did nobody from that source put two and two together with the Monarch Programming?

He just a normie thinking he si redpilled, but not even in the middle of the rabbit hole let alone the end

>facebook tier pic
>need more redpills
>hashtag in OP subject
>unnecessary echoes

go back

What's wrong, faggot? Don't like being outed as a devil worshiper?

Its real and based in hampstead, london i.e satanist and tavistock headquarters in UK if not world.

never was there

a scary place i heard

I know you’re unhappy with your life. You can’t be while you’re shilling for fucking baby rapers. In this life or the next, you will all receive the Justice you deserve. So laugh it up, and take your two cents. But my words are truth.

We are over the rainbow.

Didn't Dorothy have magic red shoes?
We should try to find hidden messages in that movie.

Read the thread. Wizard of Oz programming is a subset of Monarch Mind Control programming. The OP image is a great find, glad that OP brought t up.. Ive seen the paintings and maybe even the pics of Podesta and friends in red shoes but never put any of it together

go to bed Podesta shill