Redpill me of Freemasonry Sup Forums. Is it a religion? Who do they worship?

Redpill me of Freemasonry Sup Forums. Is it a religion? Who do they worship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=86GrvQRThSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lucifer.

wrong. Freemasonry is basically judaism. YHWH is not Lucifer.

IT'S LITERALLY

THE FUCKING

PATRIARCHY

I knows or rather teaches what religion is.

Lucifer, Satan, the great dragon, the serpent

this ugly ass faggot have many names and they worship him on the highest dregrees, the 1 - 20s are retards

Also Yahweh is God as Jesus name is Yeshua Hamashiach

YHWH is not God.

You are a faggot.

PRAISE KEK!

HEIL LUCIFER!

Explain then cuntshill

who then

Lucifer is the creator of this world.

He is the God of this world you stupid cunt

The netherlandtard yesterday was a better shill/asshole then you please get on his level

It's senior citizen men's club. That is literally it.

They worship Satan. Who is the god of this world. When Jesus was being tempted, Satan offered him the world. How would this be tempting if it wasn't his to offer. Since Adam sinned the world has been under Satan's control. Soon Jesus will return, and make a new heaven and a new earth and Satan will be cast into the pit.

2b1 ask 1

based leaf

>Redpill me of Freemasonry Sup Forums.
>Is it a religion?
>Who do they worship?
>mfw this thread again

This video is long but it strongly correlates with what's happening today and freemasonry.

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

It's a jewish, materialistic cult of social engineering.
They had a hand in the french revolution and "enlightenment" for example.

Brussels. The park between the royal palace and the parliament. Bnp paribas bank and american embassy on its borders. Walking distance from european parliament. take a look on google maps:
(50.8445694,4.3637616)

google this : 9F26R9V7+RG and zoom in

>When Jesus was being tempted, Satan offered him the world.

Same story says Satan took him to the top of a tall mountain to show him all of the Kingdoms of the world.

>Believing an ancient storybook that says the Earth is flat.

the g means goddess. they worship a divine pussy

If you're really interested, there's 5gigs of pdfs on freemasons in that thread

I guess I'll have to be the one to expose the mor?

youtube.com/watch?v=86GrvQRThSk

A fraternal occult society whose lore and symbolism are derived from Mesopotamian and Khemetic (Ancient Egypt) sun/phallic mystery religions.

Indeed. It is the same mystery religion practiced by Talmudic Jews.

they're no different to the real elites as the hordes of negros are to democrats. They're a bunch of pansies who need somene to tell them what to think and what to do. They just happen to have this shiny label of "secret society"

Most of freemasons are members just to avoid speeding/parking tickets since a lot of cops in certain countries are masons.
Rest is just fucking boring stuff for old people.
If u wanna give credit to them for something they actually invented soccer, and yeah basically most of important people in the USA in the past were masons. If u wanna know more consider to join you won't be sorry just bored as fuck.

It's a gay mens club where they gather and rub each other's pp's and penetrate the anuses of each other. Also, they are into other sexually transgressive acts like incest, cuckoldry, pedophilia, race mixing, etc. It also ends up being a breeding program where different families marry and mix with other families in a closely monitored way. It's also a way for jews to control the gentile families and make them work against their own ethnic interests.

The obelisk that Masons cherish so much as a symbol represents the missing penis of Osiris from his death and resurrection myth. The Washington monument (who was a mason) is basically a giant phallus.

yeah that's the joke masons say a lot

they worship knowledge,

connections and the basic life you're in

Colonial christian zionists. Today though probably just a mens club.

Anders Brevik was a freemason and goes into it in his 1000 page manifesto. He had a hard on for israel.

>Who do they worship?
SATAN