Most colored people are more scared of white people than black people. Seriously

Most colored people are more scared of white people than black people. Seriously.

A group of black people might still your phone and wallet. That's about it.

A group of white people is completely unpredictable. They may kill you, they may torture you, they might steal your shit, they might rape you...anything is possible with white people.

Seriously, the fuck is wrong with white people? I can't believe people are proud to call themselves white LMAO. Yall are fucking insane.

Steal*

Thanks for sharing. Sage

even at being evil white people are superior than blacks. This proves white people set the bar higher for themselves when it comes to commit atrocities...niggers are just low tier muggers and gangsters. Even white gangsters are know to be the epitome of evil.
>t. sicilian mutt.

>Black people will most likely just rough you up a bit, steal your phone, wallet and rape your girlfriend
>whites will probably leave you alone. That's the real scary shit mang

Fucking nigga logic man

Nice fantasy world you've created there, OP.
Sage

GET BACK IN THE FIELD, TYRONE. ELSE I RAPE YOUR WIFE AGAIN.

>A group of black people might still your phone and wallet. That's about it.

do you even English bro?

Then they should all move Africa and get the hell out of Europe and the US

LMAO you whities don't even know that all colored people have an alliance against white people.

Serious.

That is why I, as a colored person, would rather walk through a group of gangsters than neo-Nazis any fucking day of the week.

Seriously, we all hope you white people just die. White people are insane serial killers. Fuck that.

your bait is weak, but you're unintentionally right

They ARE scared of white people. They really think that white people are dangerous and unpredictable, and that they could snap at any time. If you carry yourself with an iota of confidence, black people will literally be afraid of you. It's bizarre.

Yup white people are insane. They can flip at any moment. That's why I stay away from them.

Yeah.
It's time to bring back racial segregation

White people might even increase the value of a neighborhood by driving out your kind of scum
You gotta go back

And yet statistically a black is more likely to be killed by a black. Funny how MSM spins things.

Fucking this. White people are scary af, you know they have small, smelly penises and are fuming mad about it, jealous we get to fuck all their women. Don't believe me? Just pay a quick visit to /gif/ for proof.

I honestly feel bad for all the white women in bum fuck white cracker ass towns where BBC for them to enjoy is scare. The 2 black men in those towns drown in white pussy as they line up around the block to have sex with them. It's hilarious because the towns are 98% white but the elementary schools are 50% mixed race.

White people are just absolutely insane salty racist murderers. They are fucking weird.

Cultural Marxism failed, stupid

Stop giving him attention

sage

/thread

>anything is possible with white people
>pic related

>niggers kill other niggers at an astronomical rate
Keep walking among other niggers please. You're doing great work