When do u think one piece fans will accept that oda ruined this show 150-250 ago?

when do u think one piece fans will accept that oda ruined this show 150-250 ago?
watched it once either because i liked it and didnt stop because i thought oda just had no ideas at the moment and that he will might return to older greatness, although i knew it got a fault after the great pirate war, but he just doesnt, he completely leaves characters behind and pushs his favourites so badly and abuses cliches too damn hard
any other anime where shit like that happened so badly?

Probably never.

OP has been terrible from the start

>this show
>watched it
kek

>oda
>show

He has very little to do with the anime. And almost every One Piece fan agrees the anime sucks. Read the manga or don't bother. If your opinion is still the same after doing, so - which is understandable - then it's at least valid. But if you're watching the anime, it really isn't.

The crew is too big and Oda introduces too many characters in each arc now, so he has to split the crew up to have a chance at giving them some panel time. He tends to just focus on Luffy mostly now and throw in a Law or a Sanji when the arc is about them. Also over the last few years the story has become more methodical. They plan out where they are going then just go there. They don't really sail around and stumble across a Sky Island or a Thriller Bark anymore that leads to some crazy adventure. Their adventures feel more planned out.

Rereading the older arcs those are the two things that stand out now.

Nice quads, you must be right.

>Watching One Piece instead of reading it
I still agree though. There are now way too many plot points to be resolved that it doesn't have the same simplicity as the first couple dozen arcs.

>watched it since episode ~170 in ongoing
>fucking VegaPunk raws and external subtitles
>Fucking ROBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>[HorribleSubs] being literally horrible, shitty 360p worst quality hardsub, minority at Nyaa at the time
>re-watched it from the start with all movies and ova every couple of years
>shit was still great
>stopped watching at the start of Dressrosa arc to let show catch up
>It caught up alright, but now people are talking about it turning to shit

Wan Piss is trash.

>Read the manga or don't bother
I've heard a lot of people say things like this, why is that exactly?

the problem with one piece is not exactly manga, but the tv show itself.
since timeskip it is like designed for 4-8 years old kids.
inb4 its a shonen moron
i know, but target of the shonen are boys in age 14-18, not fucking children 4-8yo

maybe you should not watch the tv show and read the manga?

it's like you idiots enjoy the garbage Toei has been feeding you for 10 years

>shit pacing
>shit animation

Because Toei animation has had a bad habit of half-assing anime adaptations that they don't have any stake in for the last ten to fifteen years, and the One Piece anime is one of the worst examples of this.

>shit pacing
I kind of just expect this from any long shonen, but your're right. I've watched the entire series and I've noticed the drop in quality. Should I just start reading the manga?

yes. Its so much better

>liking one piece
Only retards.

Older episodes adapted like 5 manga chapters, then it when to 1 chapter per episode, and now episodes are like 3 manga pages

stay mad, pillowhuggers

>when do u
Stopped reading right there

The manga layout is a clusterfuck, especially during the dressrosa arc. I tried to read the dressrosa arc all at once and had a headache for three days straight.

I lost steam after enies lobby, then came back after fishman island and just didn't like it anymore. Looking back a lot of it was dumb, but it was cool when you are a kid.
Basically anime is for kids.

I'm at the middle of gyojin arc and it's still good, how many episodes until it turns into shit?

>20 minutes of climbing a fucking elephant
Geez, i don't know, user