/Catholic General/ Sunday Mass Edition

>Reminder that all other denominations are KIKED

>Reminder that our struggle against the Jews and Moslems is our religious duty sanctioned by the Lord

>Passage of the day: Leviticus 20:13
If any one lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination: let them be put to death. Their blood be upon them.

>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=COiHGmTaUT8

>Peace be with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=fB5iuuq-i7I
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=FS_AjMPqy04
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=v1FoLCZYNaA
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=-4IletJ7-Tw
frege.org/phil0200d/pdf/chrysostom-AgainstTheJews.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AVE MARIA
>AVE VICTORIA

Forgot my meme flag

How way mass today boys?

I read scripture every day. Its not my fault so many catholics are becoming apathetic, I knock on doors once a week and spread the word of the One True Church

Bumping with our Blessed Mother

Catholics aren't Christian

Have you accepted the LOGOS you sinners?

Reminder to not fall for (((THEIR))) tricks

Daily reminder that E Michael Jones is the greatest historian of the modern era by far

>Its not my fault so many catholics are becoming apathetic
First, Catholics weren't allowed to read the bible at all. Then, they could read commentaries on the Vulgate with permission. Then, they could read commentaries on the vernacular with permission. Then, they could just read commentaries on the vernacular. Then, they could read the vernacular with permission. Only recently were Catholics allowed to read the bible promiscuously. They're not becoming apathetic, they're becoming good papists

Do you Christianbrahs see a Christian revival happening in Europe right now?
Idk but I see that Christianity is slowly rising in Western and Northern Europe, and it's really rising in Eastern Europe and Southern Europe.

thats exactly what God wants

punish us with Muslims and Jews and Commies to make us see the light again

Oppression tends to strengthen christianity. Christianity is a lot stronger in the former Communist regimes. Hopefully the Moslem invaders will strengthen christianity in the west now.

>Reminder: christianity is OUR religion

Quick rundown?

I will admit that I admire the zealousness of Southern Baptists and evangelicals. However, it doesn't change the fact that the religion is absolutely heretical

"Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone,
who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,"

"Protect your servants, Lord, and keep us in peace.
As we trust in the intercession of the
Blessed Virgin Mary and all the saints,
keep us safe from every danger
and bring us to everlasting life
through Christ our Lord. Amen."

FOR THERE IS ONE GOD, AND ONE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND MEN, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS

stop idolatry today. The catholic church are a bunch of ethnomasochist deviants and pedophiles

AVE MARIA, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

>Reminder: christianity is OUR religion

We don't worship the saints, we venerate them.

Why do jews get so triggered by Christ/Christians then?

And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”

he will come back and do the same for racists as well

PRAY THE ROSARY

>we venerate them.
is that what the term "INTERCESSION" means? Veneration?

Kek. I know who this is from your pictures. Did you forget the password for your trip?

The only race I hate are the Christ-Killers. To this day they have the blood of Jesus on their hands (Matthew 27:24-25) and are members the Synagogue of Satan who blaspheme Christians (Apocalypse 2:9)

I dont hate Asians, Blacks, or Hajis, I just think they should stay in their own country.

Now niggers are a different story. They are literally animals, and enslaving them is no different than domesticating a cow.

"Now, Master, you let your servant go in peace.
You have fulfilled your promise.
My own eyes have seen your salvation,
which you have prepared in the sight of all peoples.
A light to bring the Gentiles from darkness;
the glory of your people Israel."

-St. Simeon

All Christian souls are worthy of holding the Christ child.

I really don't have a trip bro. I usually just save all the pictures posted in /cg/

>Catholics
>Not KIKED
I'm sorry, brother. But you're wrong. The roman catholic church was started by the Romans when they mixed paganism with Christianity to create a controllable network of people. They even performed genocide on Christians that wouldn't convert.
Just lately the pope has said:
>Jesus' crucifixion was a failure
>You don't belong to God, you belong to the Church
>All peoples everywhere can be good and still go to heaven
>Allah is God

And many times they go against the bible, over and over again. Frankly, Catholicism makes Christianity look bad, and everyone hates us because of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

>Catholic church kiked for 1000 years
>Luther makes his own church because of jews ruining catholicism
But all other denominations are kiked
Kiss some more muslim feet you faggot jew apoligist

Sounds like you've gone full fashy, Hund.

The Catholic church was kike free until 1958 when the heretical clergy backstabbed the church during Vatican II

Im not "Hund" see

>The Catholic church was kike free until 1958 when the heretical clergy backstabbed the church during Vatican II
So why did they oppose the nazis and help the jewish commies?
The selling of indulgences is one of the most jewish things ever
Luther was right, the church was full of jews only interested n power and domination

Sure ok man. Believe whatever paranoid Vatican conspiracy theories your senile preacher talks about. Ignore the fact that the Jews hate Catholics more than any other group

>I dont hate Asians, Blacks, or Hajis, I just think they should stay in their own country.
Good goi, race was done away with in christ

>Now niggers are a different story. They are literally animals, and enslaving them is no different than domesticating a cow.
According to the bible they are your eternally saved brothers in christ, but okay

>quick rundown on E Michael Jones

LOL

His major books are 1,600 pages long.

Read Jewish Revolutionary Spirit and Barren Metal if you want to know the history of the world

Bump for my Catholic brothers.

Niggers are referred to in the Bible as beasts that can speak. I don't know a single nigger that lives up to the words of christ.

Every race deserves its own homeland, there is nothing wrong with that.

Putting blacks in Africa and Europe is unnatural.

All nations and people must be converted to Christ but they should keep their culture and identify.

Just because I don't want to live around blacks or asians doesn't mean I want to kill them.

We can just all leave each other alone. People want to live amongst their own kind anyway...its normal.

Race mixing is communism

they are not, but good try. Racism is not christian

Pray the divine mercy

So are you a atheist commie or a obese pagan larper?

Good post

gods word > catholicism

Witch.

Gods word is Catholicism you heretical prot

teleports behind you
*scoffs* pathetic

How many times do we have to BTFO of this stupid infographic
>Quoting Mathew 23 out of context
>Implying Jesus doesn't work through his earthy representatives
>Implying we worship Saints
>Implying we worship Mary instead of praying to her like we would a dead relative or friend. We don't ask her to save us (because she can't) we ask her to pray for us
>Ditto
>Implying we worship idols. Catholic imagery is to honor our heritage. We don't pray to the idols themselves

Any advice for university-attending trad Catholics? Currently I'm in STEM but I used to be in the liberal arts. I miss doing research and writing articles. Are there any good publications out there for trad Catholics? I'm interested in doing some writing or at least would like something a little better than DEUSVULT memes on 4chins.

Don't forget the rampant satanic symbolism in catholic imagery.

Don't forget that Lutheran churches have lady-bishops and celebrate fag marriages. Eat a bag of reindeer dicks, Pekka.

How do I convert? Tired of protcuckery.

I’m not sure man. I pretty much took over my unis catholic student union and republican youth clubs and purged the degenerates. Ask if you can write for your unis CSU newsletter or something

You need to do RCIA. It’s pretty easy and my best friend actually met his qt wife in RCIA. Also I recommend reading the Catechism and creating a shrine to your favorite saint. My shrine is to Saint George, the patron saint of never cucking

Seems like reasonable enough advice. In my return to Catholicism (after a decade of atheism and degenerate behavior) I nearly decided to adopt St. George as my patron saint but I did not want to abandon St. Francis of Assisi since he was my saint in childhood.

You're not the first. I know plenty of people from historical Protestant churches such as Anglicans and Lutherans who have crossed the Tiber due to how heretical their churches have become. Start breeding or join the priesthood because we're going to have to restore the Church to its former glory after all the damage that has been wrought by the boomers.

Hello m8s

Had a beautiful Mass yesterday and two weeks ago full sized handmade marble Statue of Virgin Mary from Ireland arrived. Now each morning and each night my wife can have a proper humble prayer lying down with our lips on Her Feet

Hows it going cunt?

LATIN/GREGORIAN CHANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=fB5iuuq-i7I
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=FS_AjMPqy04
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=v1FoLCZYNaA
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc - 1.5x speed is recomended by user.A Byzantine Chant

I agree with the leaf

But, to be fair, there are three types of levitical law: civil, ceremonial and moral. Jesus abolished civil and ceremonial law in the new covenant (which is why we can eat pork etc) so the first post doesn't really count as race mixing.

I think there are a million reasons to not race mix, but they aren't necessarily biblical. Except for mixing with niggers, cause that is straight up beastiality.

Didn't know Rooskies followed the One True Church. Im glad to hear it, between the Irish and Slavs, heaven will be a never-ending rager

youtube.com/watch?v=-4IletJ7-Tw

You can tell me how civil law has nothing at all todo with defining right and wrong? Read this

St Irenaeus 4.12.3 Against Heresies (Marcionism in this chapter)
>As in the law, therefore, and in the Gospel [likewise], the first and greatest commandment is, to love the Lord God with the whole heart, and then there follows a commandment like to it, to love one's neighbour as one's self; the author of the Law [Torah] and the Gospel is shown to be one and the same. For the precepts of an absolutely perfect life, since they are the same in each Testament, have pointed out [to us] the same God, who certainly has promulgated particular laws adapted for each

Thank you :)

You catholics are a bunch of demon worshipers. You deserve an extra special deep dark hot place in hell for perverting the gospel.

Your welcome

I'm glad you agree with me though on the most part. I just wanted to clarify my position when it came to written law and what changed in the new and old testament

Bait or not, I'll respond.
There is no instance in which your doctrine appears until the 16th century. There is no place in Christian history where your Biblical canon exists until the 16th century. You have no grounds to claim perversion.

>salvation through faith

And what do you think it means to have faith but to follow what God instituted and trust in Him and what He provided?
He provided no book. He provided a church. The church provided the book through the same authority by which the church exists as an authoritative body.

We have two or four million Catholics here but our young household and Church we go to doesn’t recognize the Vatican II
You know nothing

>The Catholic church was kike free until 1958 when the heretical clergy backstabbed the church during Vatican II
This nigga don't even know about Pope (((Alexander VI)))

Hello Satanist

lmao i guess we should just let the city of man be overrun by barbarians xdddd fugg racists love trumps hate!!! xddd

In the first century, did St. Peter speak for all Christians?

Yes he did
There is a difference between the Pope's political views and the doctrine and dogmas of the Church. His political views are basically irrelevant

Arguing with prots is like arguing with flat earthers. All we can do is pray. Their minds are warped

kek. Saint John Chrysostom is so based

Reminder that the church died during Vatican II, and the new church is nothing other than a Heretical remnant propped up by (((John))),
(((Paul))), (((John Paul I))), and (((Francis)))

So I propose that the modern "church" be hereon be called the "Modernist" heresy

I want to begin attending church again after ~ a ten year absence. I feel drawn to the Roman Catholic church because 75%+ of my ancestors belonged to it, and my boyfriend's family is very Catholic as well, which makes me feel like there's a deeper reason I'm drawn to the church.

My primary issue is the Catholic Church's stance on current events/ issues. If I am baptized/ convert, am I expected to agree with the Pope's views? If I'm avoiding Protestant sects because they say I must accept gay marriage/refugees/ Muslims, is it truly any better to become Catholic? My understanding is that Catholics believe the Pope's word is not merely human interpretation, but a message from God.

Thank you for the insight, I'm not particularly well versed on religion since my family stopped attending church when I was 9, and I'm the only person in my family who isn't agnostic/ atheist.

Adversus Judaeos is what originally red pilled me

frege.org/phil0200d/pdf/chrysostom-AgainstTheJews.pdf

>Yes he did
And why did St. Paul chastise him for his actions in the epistles then? If St. Peter spoke for everyone generally then Paul would be in the wrong to scold St. Peter for his faults at keeping gentiles at arms-length. But he obviously isn't, so you would have to be wrong.

I do not give up on people like this. God provided them with reason.

The heresy of modernism exists before V2 by quite a long time. Could you explain the heresy(ies?) of V2 to me? Succinctly, please.

A classic as always. I like his commentary on Romans. Veryhelpful.

Please tell me that image isn't real... fuck

Sedevactism all the way. Francis should be hanged

>kiked
>hasn't bombed an abortion clinic
baptist a best

Whoa whoa whoa... take that heresy elsewhere. Yes Vatican II represented a complete Jewish takeover of the Church, but Francis is still the Vicar of Christ on Earth. His political views may be Jewish, but as far as Im concerned, he hasn't changed doctrine/dogma in any significant way

>Muslim tier political terrorism makes you based

Baptists truly are subhuman

True Catholic Faith lies in rejection of Vatican II and Sedevacantism. You are the heretic here

>If I am baptized/ convert, am I expected to agree with the Pope's views?
Not precisely, no. Papal infallibility is a power that the office can exercise, not a passive trait of the person in office. And a power only used 2-3 times in the history of Peter's descendants to declare doctrine. Statements such as the canonization of saints exercise papal infallibility and are semi-regular but not declarations of doctrine. The pope is the one in the office of the apostle Peter so he should be seen as estimable but not infallible.
This is seen in scripture as St. Paul openly scolds St. Peter for keeping gentiles at arms-length.

Parishes run a weekly class called RCIA that can also function as a refresher for you on the faith. I would love to answer any questions you may have if I can help at all.

Congratulations on coming back.

You haven't seen shit yet. See

If it wasn’t for abortion niggers would be outbreeding us in masses right now.

If it wasn't for abortion the sexual revolution wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Lena dunham is so fucking gross