Why don't they make good anime anymore Sup Forums?

Why don't they make good anime anymore Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtTBYMvLBbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cowgay shitbop was garbage tho

>muh toonami nostalgia
>muh first anime

There's one airing right now.

Maybe you're just no longer part of the target audience of most animes which is children and teenagers.

babys first bait: the post

i'm not talking about bebop in particular. anime has been shit for like 5 years, there's hardly 1 decent anime per season and nothing especially good

>moeshit

>animes

>animes

But Kids on the Slope, aka Watanabe's best work, came out in 2012.

Anime was never good. Its just your nostalgia clouding your mind.

What's your point? I could make a 10 times larger list of newer shows that are shit. The good to bad ratio was better in the past.

If its his best work how come no one gives a shit about it?

what, moeshit can't be good?

Only if it's made by KinoAni

>forced animation

I still don't see why people consider moe to be a derogatory term given that it's supposed to describe a positive feeling.

One could argue that cowboy bebop is barely anime. Its more akin to 90s or 80s action movies or some adult action animated series from that era too. Also its hard to forget how much the director is clearly obsessed with the west. Yeah I feel like one could easily argue that if Avatar isn't anime that cowboy bebop isn't either. I mean the series gets by just BECAUSE the director is Japanese so no one gives it shit.

Its a watered down general term. Where do you think you are?

It isnt normalfag enough

Kemono Friends>Cowboy Bebop

>moe anime is escapism for manchildren
>*watches space westerns*

One has an interesting plot, well written characters, beautifully drawn animation and an all around great narrative.

The other is pedo and waifubait trash targeting autistic nu-male virgins who need "waifus" and weak fragile beta teenagers as the protagonists so they can self insert

>pedos actually believe this

what else is like bepop then

>1 decent anime per season and nothing especially good
You just have to watch more that one show per cour, faggot

watch Youjo Senki, demi-chan and little witch acedamia for good anime this season

>>>/MAL/
>>>/Reddit/

Youjo is a well-made adaptation, but not an anime as good as what OP is eluding to. Demi is just haremshit, while LWA is just a cute witches doing cute things, it lacks the impact the first movie had and doesn't set itself apart much from all the other moeshit.
You might as well have added Maidragon, since it does cute fantasy SoL about as good as LWA, only difference is that LWA focuses more on plot than on sexual shit.

I try a few eps of every show. Rarely find anything worth continuing.

>literally all 3 are starring some loli bait trash

Holy fuck, Anime is embarrassing now

>Thread opened with Cowboy Bebop which also has loli bait
Have some self-awareness you shitposting retard.

>this desperation

I'll take false equivalence for 300, Alex

>protagonists are literal lolibait
>this is the same as having some lolibait fan service as a minor character

Sure thing buddeh

if you have the patience to watch this
it has some good points

youtube.com/watch?v=jtTBYMvLBbw

Sunrise has nothing this season. Go back to sleep.

I liked cowboy bebop but it's really one of those overrated shows that people who barely if at all watch anime put on a pedestal. There have been tons of shows the last decade that I enjoyed a lot more. All this ''anime is worse now'' comes from complete morons who look at all the bland shit coming out today yet completely ignore the heaps upon heaps of utter trash that aired in the 80's/90's.

this
most good anime came out after 2000

this is probably because more anime were produced in general

Since you brought it up,by your opinion, how would one really define anime? Cause themes and styles depend on the decade, the genre and people working on it, drawing inspiration from everything around them, including the west.

Ok, so name the Anime coming out today that were as good as Akira, Evangelion, Cowboy bebop etc. Go on, i'll wait.

Your post strikes me as one of those "heh, it can't be an amazing anime because too many normies know about it!

"Ganja No Kana little girl in School Uniform un Piko" is the best Anime ever!

TLDR anime is inbred

Space dandy will forever and always be superior to bebop

Then anime is obviously not for you and you have to move on.
Every year we have plenty of action shows and plenty of "mature shows for the mature people like myself fuck moeshit reee".

>there's hardly 1 decent anime per season
That's more than average at any time in history.

>Akira, Evangelion
Shit, shit.

>Cowboy bebop
Rakugo s2 is better.

Now kill yourself.

> and plenty of "mature shows for the mature people like myself fuck moeshit reee".

Wait, do moefags seriously use that autistic passive aggressive Nintendrone argument from Sup Forums?

Holy shit, no wonder you autistic faggots like that trash

I started watching airing anime 5 years ago: the post

it would be nice if modern day anime was like this but what can you do?

As good as or as hyped and overrated as?
The Dragon Dentist, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo, ACCA. KonoSuba would be considered Excel Saga and Slayers classic tier if it came out 15 years earlier. Kuzu no Honkai would have 72 episodes of misunderstandings and Little Witch Academia would be like those world classic.

Anime has become to popular. They can't cater to us with nudity and fanservice like they use it. The new fans lose their shit when they do.

>Sup Forums now unironically defends moeshit

Nice argument, faggot.
Fuck off back to you apparently came from.

That's a matter of taste. Sure, there are some issues born from hyper-production of anime, but overall it ain't better or worse than before, just more fitting current trends.

>2 literal who animes (that are decent at absolute best) and 3 moeshit

Thanks for proving my point.

You never provided an argument to begin with. You just made some passive aggressive comment to justify liking Anime designed around little girls aimed at little girls and autistic fat neckbearded pedos.

> but overall it ain't better or worse than before,

It's 100% worse

As if Lucky Star, Azumanga and Haruhi wasn't popular there. Newfags, I swear.

>2 literal who animes
Now this is trolling

a little fan service is nice but anime isn't good because of fan service

>literal who
>moeshit
But you're the one who proved his point. It's only your fault that you like normalfag ''classics''. Maybe instead of being such a pain in the ass you could open your horizons and try to enjoy more things. Or just continue flaunting your shit taste, one or the other.

>It's 100% worse

Now you're just being a dumbass.
I love old anime, but no matter the decade there is always something I liked and would describe as good and something that was pain to watch.

>quality animation.

A-1 and kyoani are undisputed champions in that regard. This nonsensical slice of life anime fight animation is better than most other studios' animation in anime whos whole premise is fighting.

There are plenty of seinens without lollies and moeshit each year. I posted the airing one. You don't like anime, you don't try out things, you just a whinny faggot pretending to be an elitist.

You hate it != bad anime.

Where the fuck is Imaishi with his new project.

I need some good originals.

Oh but it is, monetarily and popularity wise. Great story and political intrigue that promotes thinking don't sale body pillow and figurines in sexual and seductive poses.

So it's just a coincidence that all of the animes that are widely regarded as GOATs (Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Evangelion, Berzerk, Monster, Vampire Hunter Bloodlust, Ninja Scroll, Kenshin Love & Betrayal , Spirited Away, Princess Monokoke, Full Metal Alchemist etc etc) just happen to be older Anime?

Gotcha buddy, stick to your Moeshit trash.

>. You don't like anime

You're correct, I don't like Modern anime because I don't have an attraction to little girls in school uniforms

Moeshit = Bad anime

I just want isekai to die. Especially ones with video games mechanics that for some reason are part of the world.

I just want some good old fashion classic fantasy. The last two that I remember enjoying were Garo and Shingeki no Bahamut. Though that only applies to the first season of that Garo anime since the second season was completely unrelated to the first and was garbage in every way.

>Shingeki no Bahamut
Second season this spring, user. Wait a bit.

Studios need to make money. This means that have to follow trends and cater to the majority.

Oh, I'm well aware. It's one of the few upcoming anime that I'm eager to watch. Season one kind of fell off halfway, but the first half was fucking great. The best part being Favaro who wasn't some self insert neet who got transported there from Japan. The new MC has a lot to live up to.

The people who use it in a derogatory way can't properly define it.

The Dandy that's in space and the black LA goon.

I didn't like Black Lagoon. The whole thing felt like it was written by a 14-year-old who just discovered the word "Fuck".

Just chiming in to let you know that I revel in your misery of having nothing to watch.

Kyoani is lightyears ahead of A-1 in terms of animation

While Kyoani has great animation in almost every aspect A-1 has shit animation with 0 personality and everytime they want to make something flashy they hire a great animator tottally unreleted to the project to do it. So to you who has to read subtitles everytime they have that shitty animation it looks great but isnt.

fuck you

It always has you dumb fuck

Fuck you

Outlaw Star

Perhaps OP needs a Mysterious Girlfriend X to stfu.

>all this fucking mech shit
honestly so much worse than moe

>implying MD Geist is bad

He's right. Black Lagoon is just shit.

>watch the movie some years ago
>high time to watch the anime, since it's so praised
>expect some mature high quality adult show
>get a grainy Japanese scooby doo in space
>mfw

You're shit

No doubt about kyoani being better. But A-1 looks a lot better than trigger, etc. To me at least. And I'm pretty sure most of their stuff is done in house. Look at grimgar, that is some pretty good eye candy.

Trigun as well.

BL is basically an anime series directed by Tarantino. Take that however you will. I enjoyed it, but it's just stupid, edgy fun.

>Dyogrammatron
>Taekwon V
>G Saviour
>all the rest
hehehehheh

I would say that cowboy Bebop is one of the best animes, because of the sheer production values and care that was put into it. That said, the much of the story isn't super great or unique. More attention was put into atmosphere, character interaction and set pieces/important scenes.

It's probably the most western influenced anime you could find which makes it a perfect gateway show for those new or skeptical to the medium.

>I fucked up so I'm going to go full "muh ANIME(s)".
user, you have shit taste. Ristorante paradiso was good, but ACCA is bland.
Showa Rakugo is decent, and they are trying to do a good story, yes.
Dragon dentist is a bad-taste Mushishi with a waifu as MC. KonoSuba proves you can't be serious if you try to compare it with Excel and Slayers.
LWA is not going to be a classic, it turned into a waifu nest for weebs, so nobody is going to remember it and everybody is going to praise the OVAs more than the tv series.

Trigun is shit m8

it's really unfortunate how much cowboy bebop suffers by association with utter retards like op

it definitely is overrated by a lot of normies, but also underrated and tossed away by a lot of people on Sup Forums because of idiotic bullshit like op

Because the OVA format went belly up

>Because every anime before 1998 was amazing

Wake up, the best shit floats to the top as usual and you were just born into a generation unfamiliar with decades worth of completely new material to you.

Nostalgia and over familiarity is ruining this business and all businesses because of viewers like you who constantly want to return to good times instead of entertaining newer fresh ideas or concepts. That path leads to stagnation, sterility and orthodoxy and it is not good for anyone creatively.

The animation was great. The comedy was meh.

Yeah, but without nostalgia we wouldn't have Yamato MMXIX