The Chinese dream

The Chinese dream...

is dead.

Are you ready for an Indian dominated world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/donald-trump-unveils-america-first-national-strategy-with-leadership-role-for-india/articleshow/62126715.cms?from=mdr
mobile.twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/941932714839629825
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who make these purely derivative based projection graphs with no insight into what would cause derivative trends to continue need to be killed. You need to be killed for propagating them without understanding them or why they have no relevance to economics or geopolitics.

> projected

That's not india, that's the projected JEB SURGE!

>Debase currency by 5 %
>Growth decreases by 5 % when expressed in USD

ha that fucking india curve

india is a country of retarded savages its not going anywhere

> poojected

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_real_GDP_growth_rate
12th fastest growing economy in the world with a 6% growth rate

Meanwhile US is 52nd place with 1.6% growth

The bitcoin graph

I don't believe in that china straight line, they're heading for an almighty crash.
India has a great passion for tech and a strong work ethic, so could happen, but every indian I've met is an idiot, so doubtful. I love india though and would be happy to see them become successful.

Imagine the smell.

The Chinese economy has been slowing down for a while already.
Industrialization + a massive population won't keep your economy growing forever.

Are you seeing the part where China and India cross paths? I doubt China will go quietly.

Meanwhile, the consistent GDP per capita growths witnessed by normal free market economies:

linear projections are at least thinly plausible... showing some dramatic inflection that goes exponential in 20 years is just retarded

>US economy
>free market
fuck off statist

compared to China

Are Indians behind bitcoin??

I'm sure some autist on Sup Forums knows more about India than actual economists.

Oh, here's a fun little article for you btw :^)
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/donald-trump-unveils-america-first-national-strategy-with-leadership-role-for-india/articleshow/62126715.cms?from=mdr

POO POWER!

Thats nice but also utterly meaningless.
India has enormous amount of societal issues to overcome if it ever wants to modernize. It simply can not happen in our lifetime.

t. Econ dreaming brainlet

Their future housing market for the next decade (you know, the housing market that propelling China) is already valued at $2 trillion, that's the result of modernization. Similiar number for their power needs, transportation etc. Foreign investment is skyrocketing in India and that's where the smart players are going.

Even Xi says the growth figures are lies. The SU did the same thing

china has a gdp of 15 tril and india doesnt even have 5 tril. india has trouble even catching up to germany. thats fucking sad

>but suddenly its was 2017

>2017 Q1 Indian slowdown
>Indians promise rebound in Q2
>2017 Q2 Indian slowdown
>Indians promise rebound in Q3
>2017 Q3 Indian rebound after gold buying frenzy otherwise further slowdown
>Indians promise rebound in Q4

>2017 China rebounds

HAHAHAHAHA

this
you have been following the news too

news predicted that china was going to collapse last year and again this year, they now predict their growth will stop next year, we will see

Slowdown was attributed to serious reforms that needed to take place like the GST tax reform. IMF has already projected a +7% growth rate for next year.

Try to know a little about what you're talking about m8

>poo in canada

we will see dude
you were supposed to beat china this year

underrated

>2 years left until India is a international superpower

Wew

good itll be easier dealing with indian manufacturers than slimy, crooked, soulless chink con artists

>you were supposed to beat china this year
But Canada is only 1/10th of China's economy and 1/40th of China's population?

look i can cherrypick numbers too!

>Mexican proxy fag can know about India's economy by keeping up with the news
>but not a random Canadian
That's the sort of logic I'd expect from poltards

Those are quarterly GDP numbers autist

>WILL WILL SKYROCKET
>economy slows down
>only thing that skyrockets is smog and mutated cripples
>WTF MUH SERIOUS REFORMS!!! U DONT KNOW SHIT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BITCH LASAGNA !!!

HAHAHAHA

Over the past 10 years India has grown an average of 7.338% annually according to World Bank data
That means in 10 years it'll be twice as big as it is now and in 20 years it'll be 4 times as big.

>trying to reason with amerishits in 2017
Can't say I didn't try

This. If you don't believe him, literally research it on your own. After all, facts don't care about your feelings :^)

China is currently investing heavily into eugenics. Once IQ embryo selection becomes a thing, they will rape.

>those are the correct numbers
wow sure told me

>WE WILL KEEP GROWING
>immediately slows down
>BUT IN THE DISTANT PAST!!!
>THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!!
>TOO BAD I CANT SEE IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE SMOG

So the higher classes in Beijing will get the option for better breeding. That won't stop all the mainland farmers and city trash from dragging IQs down

You unironically compared India's economic forecast for the next 20 years to its quarterly GDP growth. Kek it's alright if you decided to venture into conversations you're woefully ignorant of friend.

Btw that chart isn't up to date either. Kek.

>BUT IN THE DISTANT PAST
An average of 7% growth over 10 years + 6% growth recently isn't the distant past. That is the current trend. India grows on average 7% annually.
>TOO BAD I CANT SEE IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE SMOG
Industrialization.exe

And? Do you need more than a few million high IQ people to essentially rule the world?

>Are you ready for an Indian dominated world?
India is a vassal state. A significant portion of its economy is dependent on the U.S. and other Western nations. A country that serves the will of other states can never truly be dominant. For India to dominate the world, either they should invest heavily in their military until they surpass the U.S. in technology - this will never happen since majority of the Indian defense firms are nationalized and are infested in identity based recruitment (if I lead a group, then I will look to recruit someone from my community). A great example is ISRO, the Indian equivalent of NASA which is heavily dominated by Keralites (from the state of Kerala). The second way in which India can dominate the world is if its citizens adopt the consumerist approach of the U.S. That way, there will be a need to innovate, and Indian firms will then have the incentive to heavily compete and improve their technology. This is not going to happen soon either since Indians were exposed to a pseudo communist economy from 1947 to early 1990s. Thus the way of life in India is to conserve rather than consume. The shift to a pure consumer based society will take longer than 30-40 years (approx 2 generations).

Enough dumb people can ruin it for everyone. Billions of angry dumb people vs millions of elites. It's how revolutions happen. Rome was filled with smart people but the Barbarians still burned it to the ground. France was filled with smart people but revolution still happened

Does this make you mad user

Twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/941932714839629825

Fuck

mobile.twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/941932714839629825

The Chinese are embezzling all the money out of the country and fleeing a sinking ship as fast as possible, unfortunately our retard politicians are being paid off and allowing them to fuck our economies in the process

india.. the garbage dumb of the world with the most whinny pathetic brown pieces of shit you will ever see, they are some kind of chimera between niggers and Asians combining the worst qualities of smell, arrogance and incompetence.

A few thousand pseudo-intellectuals currently run the world so I don't even think you would need a few million high IQ. Yeah, they who are in charge atm aren't doing a great job, but like I say they're (((pseudos))).
People get this impression that to be in a position of power or to run whatever you need to be a 200+ IQ Sir Isaac Albert Franklin tier, but you don't. Just have no morals and tell goys what they want to hear and if the chips fall just right you have your power.

But atleast Trudeau gave you guys legal weed right?

Criminally underrated

>BUT MUH TREND BASED ON THE DISTANT PAST!!!
>WHO CARES WHAT HAPPEND OVER THE LAST 5 QUARTERS GOING STRAIGHT AGAINST OUR PROJECTIONS
>MUH PROJECTIONS ARE STILL FACTS!! GET EDUCATED!

>my unprecedent and completely disproportionate hazzardous smog levels killing millions are just normal industrialization
>onlyinindia.bmp

>onlyinindia.bmp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London
>WHO CARES WHAT HAPPEND OVER THE LAST 5 QUARTERS GOING STRAIGHT AGAINST OUR PROJECTIONS
t. man who is smarter than the World Bank, International Monetary Fund and other economists.

>After 1991 economic liberalisation, India achieved 6-7% average GDP growth annually. In FY 2015 and 2017 India's economy became the world's fastest growing major economy surpassing China.
>India topped the World Bank's growth outlook for the first time in fiscal year 2015–16, during which the economy grew 7.6%. Growth is expected to have declined slightly to 7.1% for the 2016–17 fiscal year. According to the IMF, India's growth is expected to rebound to 7.2% in the 2017–18 fiscal and 7.7% in 2018–19.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_India

>people who shit on streets
>dominating the world

Embarrassing for the result of the world desu

>India is suffering the most pollution caused deaths in the world with a large gap
>CHECKMATE DALIT!
lol not the deaths. not in the slightest.

You niggers destroying our planet while producing only shit? Yes. Like any human would be.

haha guys india will be super power by 2020 and you are shitting bricks.

say poo in loo all you want, won't change anything

POO

>its just like London
lol yes except worse, on a much larger scale, much deadlier and completely unjustified in its dimensions and unessecary half a century later

>t. projections are never wrong so they are fac-
>aaaas and they just where completely wrong

>surprised a country with so many people has a larger number of deaths than countries with 5x less population
Wow you're so right. I mean what good is per capita statistics to a guy who compared quarterly GDP numbers to 20 years of economic projections KEK

It's also nice of you to ignore the hundred years of Europeans polluting the world, how very ironic of you.

At least they speak English. Welcome to the Anglosphere, poos.

>throw poo at each other

>drink cow piss

Good. Let them drown in their own shit.

>killing people because of beef

>poojected (kek)
Into the stratosphere according to the graph

designated

Sharting

>indiaunstopable
>the way he rolls

did he died?

find some data that defeats their PPI ability and i will accept china is slowing down.

Guess India clapped.

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020!

they're gonna need a lot of poo

Lol fucking Indians. You are the niggers of Asia. India is a third world shithole. The only reason you guys have any global influence is because of your economy, which isn't surprising considering you guys have fucking 1.3 billion people. Superpower 2020, my ass.