And here on sale at our beautiful black market is the one and only goddess of water and debt acquision Aqua!

and here on sale at our beautiful black market is the one and only goddess of water and debt acquision Aqua!

let's start with an opening bid of

these dubs

I will pay you ten shillings to put her head in the oven.

Ill pay you 5.

How broken is she already? Pretty obedient or still has some spirit left? Any body modifications like lewd crotch tattoos?

dubs STOLEN

RELEASE HER

Tree fiddy.

I'll buy her for approximately one (1) image of dank meme

sure thing buddy, buy her and you can do what you want but I've already been offered 10 shillings and a set of dubs so how about we start off the price at 1000000 eris and a set of trips no less

Can I try a free trial before I buy?

You should let her go.

Stop with the heresy you heathen, otherwise you might be inflicted by haemorrhoid.

15 shillings and these trips

And now lot 666 ladies and gentlemen. A chandelier in pieces.

Everywhere she goes to sit down aqua is leaving ass prints behind.

I have 20,000 Republic Dataries.

I bid not having my slave bodyguards gun you down for violating the NAP by bringing this plague goddess into my general vicinity.

I got some Canadian tire money.

Republic credits are no good out here.

how about free?

>I bid not having my slave bodyguards gun you down for violating the NAP by bringing this plague goddess into my general vicinity
You're violating the NAP by damaging my hearing with the gunshots that kill OP. Therefore, I shall enrich you with DU rounds.

your satanic trips have violated religions NAP and therefore has granted me the economic power of dropping a McNuke on your property and the property of all your loved ones

How about a trade?

wrong universe

Sometimes I forget which board I'm on.

>aqua
she is not worth one eris coin!

That bitch? The question is how much are YOU going to pay ME to get her off your hands?

I will pay no more than treefiddy

One Zimbabwean dollar

Doesn't exist

You can have this very useful arch wizard in exchange for that blue slut. Her magic is very powerful and she is very smart.

In comparison, Kazuma bought Lalatina for 2 billion Eris

Rude.

I offer you the sweet release of death via my stand.

>stupid
>can't do anything right
>alcoholic
>arrogant

Gonna take some work but I guess I can make do making her a water cooler for work.

$50 without her limbs, with limbs $20 because that's how much a saw and duct tape is gonna cost me, and I'm gonna need ALOT of tape