Demi-chan wa Kataritai

did she just try to seduce a little kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alp_(folklore)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue board motherfucker!
You can't post that erotic stuff here!

are cute succubus allowed?

So who's the kid? He's pretty cute.

I now have blood all over my keyboard, thanks

Dumb question;
What is Kurt? He is not a Demi right? Neither the manga or anime made it clear. Or am I missing something obvious?

The anime is really making her a more likable character. She was fine in the manga, but the anime is making her more lively. She went from a character, to a persona, if that makes sense.

Incubus.

Kurtz a cute!

I don't see how he can be anything other than a Demi. Since he's supposed to be effective against all Succubi he can't just be gay, since that would make him weak to Incubi.

I dunno though.

That's what I assume, but nothing out and out said it. However I wouldn't ignore the possibility of him being a character that just has no sexual inclinations. A tool for the chapter and possibly minimal reappearances.

Why is there blood in your cum? Please seek a medical professional.

>pardon meeee
>pardo meeeeeeeeee

Seems se can't hold back her semen demon instincts any more

have a flustered succ sensei

Can they just assume that he'll never have sexual desire? Maybe he's castrated, but I'm not sure even that would work.

I didn't see any Aphrodisiac effect on any of the girls, though he might just be suppressing it like Succy.

It's called assuming your audience has something called a brain and being able to connect two and two together.

Jesus, is Sup Forums so accustomed to infodumps that they are completely unable to think of something for themselves now unless the anime tells them about it? Fucking hell.

Is it possible to have a normal relationship with a succubus or will it be a relationship of constant rabbit fucking whenever you're stuck together in a closed room?

Definitely gonna use this as a reaction pic

the police detective mentioned his work being mostly against succubus and kurtz being the anti demi weapon he is, he is obviously immune to succubus charms else his point of being in the squad is meaningless

Sounds pretty much impossible short of chopping your balls and having her peg you or something like that.

>I didn't see any Aphrodisiac effect on any of the girls, though he might just be suppressing it like Succy.
Hikari did mistake him for Sakie when they almost went into each other.

Well, Hikari mistook him from Sakie, so there is obviously something going on with him

Why can't that be a normal relationship? You lack ambition.

Forgot about that little detail. He might very well be an incubus. To someone unfamiliar with the effects they probably would feel similar enough to confuse.

Kurtz attempts to stop the boys from lusting over Sensei. Only for the boys to take their frustrations on him since he reminds them of Sensei.

Incubus do the fucking though.

He's probably referring to the phenomenon in which anime characters' noses start gushing blood whenever they see something arousing.

Kurt is an Alp, basically a German Incubus (minus the cap)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alp_(folklore)

Honestly it adds up
>Sexy semen demon is a succubus
>bishonen fuccboi is an incubus

You mean succubus (male).
He didn't set Hikari off when they touched, and he was dressing too masculine to excite straight men.

In the first place, I don't think it's a good idea to carry around a normal incubus. He's probably a special case. He might suppress his aphrodisiac effect better than most incubus.

Wow, they sound like real assholes.

I seriously doubt kurtz is a male succubus. I am thinking something like a special kind of demi who isnt affected by succubus since he's supposed to be in the squad that deals with them.

>The alp is often associated with vampires because it will drink blood from the nipples of men and young children
Kurtz sucking on Takahashi senpai's nipple when?

>hafu
>blonde
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>cigarette between middle and ring finger
do japanese people really do this?

must be a Incubus

Only him. Sensei do it the normal way.

Did they specifically state that Kurtz is an anti-succubus weapon, or an anti-ajin weapon in general? He could be some kind of a blank that negates all ajin abilities.
If that were the case, what would happen if he touched the dullahan?

Kurtz is an anti-succubus weapon

he was mentioned as an anti demi weapon not an anti succubus weapon

>you will never spend hours mating with sensei
>you will never spend hours cuddling with sensei
>you will never take sensei out on a date

why live

>he was mentioned as an anti demi weapon not an anti succubus weapon

Nope (in the manga)

when do we get to see more of her

What emotion does Yukki's face convey here?

So what the fuck was the last episode about? Is there actually an overarching plot in this manga?

Being really tired of someone's shit.

she's bored and wants to eat ice cream

>this faggot...

Would a cold person prefer cold food or warm food? I can't tell.