AmRen just got suspended on Twitter. (((They're))) not even hiding it anymore. One of the most coherent, rational...

AmRen just got suspended on Twitter. (((They're))) not even hiding it anymore. One of the most coherent, rational, fact-based, credible voices in the the white nationalist movement. Gone.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2017/12/press-release-jared-taylor-american-renaissance-banned-twitter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S

Good.

This should be considered a good thing.

The more twitter censors wrong think, the sooner the company will go broke.

>one of the most moderate race realists that didn't even touched the JQ or broke any rules was purged from both twitter AND youtube

Shows you what's the kind of guy (((((((they))))))) fear the most.

this

spencer is still up though

That's because his retarded antics that horrify normies are a gain for the far-left establishment. Jared Taylor is far more dangerous to ((((them)))) since he is smart and brings nothing but rational, blunt arguments to the table that make normies question the narrative while Dickless Dickie only reaffirms the fearmongering the kike media peddles.

Yep. AmRen has been online since like 1994. JT was a PC Magazine editor and ran one of the first nationalist websites. Never, not once, has he advocated violence. Yet AmRen is now "violent extremist" group.

Oh those Antifa accounts bragging about beating people up and breaking store windows? Yeah, they're still up

Okay.

AmRen press release
amren.com/news/2017/12/press-release-jared-taylor-american-renaissance-banned-twitter/

Funny thing is, Taylor's always been careful not to name the Jew. Even if you toe the line perfectly, (((they'll))) still take you out for badthink.

>the powers that be fear Taylor more than edgelords like Spencer

really activates my almonds

>really makes one think

>Your account has been suspended and will not be restored because it was found to be violating Twitter’s Terms of Service, specifically the Twitter Rules against being affiliated with a violent extremist group.

What violent extremist group was Jared affiliated with?

Will BLM affiliated accounts be banned?

You almost have to thank the Kikes. Getting kids to stop playing faggot videogames- watching dumb girl cartoons. Coming after us on Facebook and Twitter so we stop using that garbage. And now making sure we know the ideal to set your sights on as a man.

It's like they're trying to save us from becoming soyboy bugmen.

That's beyond fucked up

Aren't the kikes trying to encourage those things by removing Taylor and AmRen instead of people like Spencer, Ramzpaul, and Allsup?

I guess so. But we're smart enough to use it like an instruction booklet if you do the opposite. Right? We're eating onions.

True, true. The Jews are inadvertently showing us what they want, so we know to avoid it.

I've honestly always been surprised by how much Sup Forums and edgy right wingers like anime. I've watched a couple shows, but I'm not on the same level as most of these people.

>Using Spencer and Ramzpaul in the same sentence

>racism
>credible
>fact based
hahahahahahaha

and don't bother replying to this post cause idgaf

this

So why did twitter advocate for net neutrality? It's obviously not in support of free speech.

F

At least we can use twitter as the litmus test of who NOT to listen to.

>far-left SJW shill
>being correct about anything

Umm no, try again sweaty.

Dude literally has Jews working for him. How the fuck did he get shoah'd?

BLM isn't violent.

(((spencer)))

Good
He should be tried for sedition and treason

>AmRen
>Britian First
>League of the South
>Nordfront
>TWP
The fact that these groups were banned means they are legit, everyone else is controlled opposition.

This logic doesn't hold water though. By this logic the powers that be fear Milo, Sargon and Anglin more than Taylor.

No it doesn't and you're fucking retarded if you think anyone will buy that.

I think that they do fear those guys more than Taylor. Milo, Sargon, and Anglin have bigger internet presences, which is the easiest thing to track.

Ann Coulter writes for American Renaissance and has more followers than any of these people and she is not banned.

they banned me months ago without any previous warnings. my account was active since 2009. ive written against jews since my first tweet, was active with syria before anyone else
but only after i added pro-white views did i get banned.
they removed my youtube channel during this summer by removing 3 videoes uploaded 4 year ago during 2 weeks when i was on vacation .
im a literal who and the jews still kiked me. they are rabid but that just makes my disgust for them even stronger

Varg? Is that you?

I believe it. Even if they weren't, if Twitter doesn't see you as a threat, then you're not a threat, and therefore you're no help either.

On Stalin's birthday, gotta admire the timing of these marxist kikes.

She is married to a black guy. So controlled opposition.

Hate Facts will not be tolerated!!!

She has never been married.

10/10
On Stalin's birthday

(((They))) really are shameless