Yuusha ga Shinda

Would you a cat Sup Forums?

Thiccness updated again

I would, but sensei blows everyone else out of the water.

Too bad that she has less chance than Anri.

I hope princess survives

Bump lads come on tentacle witches

Finally, please post the link to the translator tumblr.

Her boobs with eyes honestly freak me out.

wakaga wordpress. I didn't even know he had a tumblr.

A cat is fine too

Why is this not popular at least as much as fairy tail?
Why still no anime?

/THIGHS/

Wait did we get an update?

Yes 3 chapters all at once.

The only one who can save them now is Blake. They cant beat the man who defeated 100 4 dukes.

>lesbians witches make a baby cat-girl
Damn, this manga really is ahead of the game

This is the best shit out there besides KonoSuba.
Loving every page of this.

But how can he defeat 100 dukes when there's only 4 of them?

4 Were to easy for him, so he cloned to make it more of a challenge.

So on a scale of one to Fatalpulse, how fucked is she now that she's pissed Touka off to the point where even naked knee socks can't save her?

The best, so much that author even had to put her on bus out of MCs party until he reaches harem end to fit herself into

I fucking love this manga.

I think is rather obscure in Japan, enev Sup Forums barely talks about it. What magazine publish it? Or is self-published?

*Even Sup Forums barely...

Kill yourself, you crossboard scum

>Thiccness updated again
Time to catch up

Like Fatalpulse vanilla level, broken but not yet mindless.

They are mana crystals. The MC managed to steal one
Also RIP princess
Hottest cat

Technically the mana crystals transform objects into eyes.

I love how this manga admits it's fanservice and fully plays with it. Why fairy tail can't do that?

He's got too much pride.

Yes, those are crystal mana that looks like eyes. Touka is stripping her slowly.
Fucking raws, I can't understand a shit. I'd post the best pages but I'm at work

Basically Touka gets stronger because of perversion + determination + he's actually trained by sensei in knife fighting.

Anime fucking when?

Not just that... This manga despite being a comedy riddled with fanservice has an actual plot without shitty drama.

Fairy tail just feels like some dude slapped together all his marry/gary sue/stu characters and their backstories into one big mess of 8-grader syndrome.

What, there are still chapters untranslated?

I admit that the only reason why i still follow fairy tail is because i want to see if mavis and zeref get a happy ending. Mashima knew my fetish for tragic romances.
Pic related, is another tragedy that keeps enduring the current bullshit MCs just to see if they are reunited.

Yes I believe. Last chapter the princess is partially unfrozen (or unstoned) and the tentacle girl brokes her in half. She's slowly dying so Touka has to get those crystal mana quickly

That chapter was translated.

Is published by shogakukan. Maybe not popular as shueisha and kodansha but not obscure at all.

Oh. Cool.
I'm limited with my internet connection on my phone. Gotta check them when I get home.
Still, for today there must be a chink scan of a new chapter already

She's fucked but since she's a hottie, she wont be killed.
Or the one who wont be killed will be the sick loli?

She's tentacle fucked.
He'll probably turn the petrification spell against her.

Is Margaret kill?

>Is this harem member in a comedy manga going to die

Remember they are in the lab of a biomancer.
She'll get her body repaired/rebuilt and probably gets a power-up out of it too.

Do you reckon Blake has actually defeated anything? I mean I know the idea is its reputation but he surely must have defeated at least 1 demon.

He can defeat low level demons I think.

Probably is the witch loli who's going to die.
She've lost her amulet so she will be consumed by her own power

Bump

A naked Kyle is headed towards you, what do?