The Jews killed Kennedy - Actual proof from the National Archive

On November 21, 1963, a government informant named Thomas Mosley was negotiating the sale of machine guns to a Cuban exile named Echevarria. In the course of the transaction, Echevarria said that "we now have plenty of money - our new backers are Jews" and would close the arms deal "as soon as we [or they] take care of Kennedy." The next day, Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas.

Other urls found in this thread:

maryferrell.org/pages/Homer_Echevarria_-_Taking_Care_of_Kennedy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce: maryferrell.org/pages/Homer_Echevarria_-_Taking_Care_of_Kennedy.html

Wtf faggots, none of you care?

old news leaf

News to me

Was literally found within 12 hrs of the files being released.

Who cares Kennedy was a cuck anyway.

> Kennedy family supposed to be backed by the jews for helping out the civil rights movement

> Simultaneously supposed to believe jews are responsible for his assassination on the basis of one guy said so

Its like conspiracy theorists arent even trying anymore

inspect dimona

JFK was hesitant of Israel's nuclear program.

You're an idiot. RFK was going to abolish AIPAC and label informants from Israel as foreign agents...To bad he was killed by a Palestinian who was so drugged up he couldn't remember his name...

I already knew

Keep this on page 1. Lurkers are encouraged to bump

bump

Bumb

BumPmuB

BUMP
UMP
MP
P

the fucking jews are every fucking where there is evil. fucking nuke them and round up the ones that live in the west

Actual, original documental evidence huh..

>emphasizes the words "new backers are Jews"

Are you guys that dumb?

here comes the subversive jew flag

bump

Bunp

Joe Kennedy was red-pilled on the kikes. Forrestal wrote in his diary: "Have played golf with Joe Kennedy [US Ambassador in Britain, father of President John Kennedy]. According to him, Chamberlain declared that Zionism and world Jewry have obliged England to enter the war."

JFK's diary showed that he appreciated the greatness of Hitler, so we can assume that JFK was also red-pilled on the kikes. I think that JFK planned to kill the federal reserve, and he printed billions of dollars in interest free US notes, which competed with FR notes. That's why the kike wanted to kill JFK.

bump

bump