What do nigs even have to contribute to society? also, nigger hate thread

What do nigs even have to contribute to society? also, nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/archive/9203030/
dcclothesline.com/2013/08/17/censored-news-black-woman-kills-12-y-o-white-boy-with-blow-torch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my weekend plans

godspeed

jazz, and peanut butter

and they keep cops busy at best

>What do nigs even have to contribute to society?
sunshine, altruism, and sheer joy

I'm SHOCKED you would suggest that we're not all equal

if WYT PIPL would just provide reparations and quit holding back BLACKS the world would be a better place

>nigger hate thread
Sup Forums is full of hate mongers

just give black people a chance and quit being ignorant RACISTS!!!

shietttt u rite. dem wyties r holdin us back

I'm a Sophomore at college so I know about diversity. You basement dwelling losers need to kill yourself for being oppressive white men

forcing diversity in college is whats making me want to drop

UM, SWEETIES
YOU ONLINE TROLLS CAN'T DIE SOON ENOUGH
GET BLACKED!

Crime

I've taken TWO humanities courses last semester and let me tell you, I KNOW about how hard blacks in America have to struggle. EVEN TODAY!!
Most black people have never known what it is like to have a parent that wasn't a SLAVE just 20 years ago.
WYT PEOPLE, your time is up!

none of you are white enough to be in this thread

they are working overtime in carrying the lion's share of crime

we should thank them for doing such a tough job, kek

Is this SA ?

I agree, we should all give them a round

> good Samaritan helping a lady with her purse

> helpful blacks fight off a swarm of bees that could potentially sting this man

yeah it is, i remember from another thread

> seeing this poor white man laboring through his workday, these helpful young scientists inspire him with a dance

>slave in the late 80s
Are you fuckin high?

> strong black families know the importance of Sex Ed and make sure to instruct their children early in life

you sit there in your WHITE (nazi) community and think you know what its like to be black? Ha! Sweetie, move or you will be moved

>steps up on a nigger who just committed a felony against him without having shot said nigger
That white dude is dumb as fuck

Sad part is is that most people here would have you believe that the media doesn't cover this because it's so commonplace and not as shocking. The reality is that the media doesn't want to paint niggers in a bad light because that goes against their anti-white narrative.

niggers are gods gift to mankind

You sit here in WHITE communities and take from us like you deserve it, you don't know what it's like to be WHITE. Try and move us and we will genocide you in the end.

>peanut butter
this one is not even true
and i have a feeling jazz isn't

> Recognizing the dangers of HFCS, Shanquisha takes action and provides McDonalds with an opportunity to restock their inventory with healthy alternatives

because if niggers created jazz, that means they have the ability to read music. and reading at all for them is a struggle

FUCKING WYT PIPL
you enjoy the your Jiffy Peanut Butter and Jazz music and bash the BLACK KANGS?
what hypocrites!

> With an eye for detail, Tyrone spots an opportunity to wipe away a smudge on this windshield that was impairing the driver's view

I've got a few loud friends that make niggers stop moving, let's do that instead

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

was said in The Last Jedi

fucking "anti-family" got me

> "Spare the rod, spoil the child", not on Starqeesha's shift

It is odd how they claim music as a whole so often
unintelligible nigger babble from a mud hut is not music

its no use the nigs learned white people are afraid of them and every one else. the only recourse is to flee to ohio and refuse to sell land to nigs. everything in the south is a lost cause as is the west coast

She's responsible for 1%

gotta have a good hood beat to scrub your laundry and beat your kids to

How would we survive without them?

> Dillon had a worrisome wisdom tooth and his parents didn't have a comprehensive dental plan to have it pulled. His good friend, Tyronicus, helps him with this quandary.

That was the Savvas Savopoulos murder in Washington DC thats some fun reading. Press somehow forgot all about it.

''things that never happened''

>girl is the only one standing up to the nigger
That's another problem

>LA LA LA IM NOT LISTENING

BLACK CRIME IS A MYTH!

Always walk on the other side of the sidewalk at night, even if you get dirty looks.

feel free to post a source for it if it actually did happen

This thread makes me SICK
In Trump's Amerikkka we have rampant WHITE SUPREMACY and lenching going on a record rates

The chinese/mexicans will exterminate them

yalls is jus real raysis mmmmhmm i's jus gon pob som cabs muh fugga

>Always walk on the other side of the sidewalk
FUCKING BIGOT!!!

abc13.com/archive/9203030/
dcclothesline.com/2013/08/17/censored-news-black-woman-kills-12-y-o-white-boy-with-blow-torch/

>All these insecure white ''people''

You know they have small, smelly penises and are fuming mad about it, jealous we get to fuck all their women. Don't believe me? Just pay a quick visit to /gif/ for proof.

I honestly feel bad for all the white women in bum fuck white cracker ass towns in Idaho, West Virginia or Montana where BBC for them to enjoy is scare. The 2 black men in those towns drown in white pussy as the white women line up around the block to have sex with them. It's hilarious because the towns are 98% white but the elementary schools are 50% mixed race.

I meant "sidewalk on the other side of the street, even if I have to cross the street right in front of them to do it" of course.

If they cross the street too then you know they're up to no good

Racist bitch deserved it

when flies gather around bodily orifices the end is near. For some reasons they are the first to know.

>I meant "sidewalk on the other side of the street, even if I have to cross the street right in front of them to do it" of course.
Jesus, do you ever think of anyone but yourself?
How are black people ever to get ahead in society with this kind of INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!!?!

>muh dick

>leaf

and in another generation or two it will turn into chiraq
fuck off leaf

>>leaf

Nothing. I grew up with blacks, I went to school with blacks.

Nothing. They are worthless, they are a drain, they are cancer.

America needs more nigger traps

That white privileged piece of shit's face shouldn't have occupied space that should have been reserved for that fine young gentlemen of color's fist, clearly

> Honor roll student was on his way to the library to return books when he was viciously gunned down by the WYT PIPL PO-LEEZ

Savage fucking animal.

AYO I GOT A HUGE BBC CRAKER STAY MAD WHITE BOI

anyone who hires a nigger to take care of their kid deserves that kid to be killed

> You don't support free-range, organic chicken co-ops? You oppressive motherfucker!!!

The 2 guys have that 1000 yard stare that people with an IQ of 70 and have. They literally have mongoloid faces

none of the articles say anything about her burning him to death, they say he was killed and then burned

The one thing that pisses me off more than anything is how they're always so fucking proud of their amazing 10v1 victory.

She should have ran his dumbass over

RIP MUH NIBBA TRAY TRAY ;_;

If I ever got in a fight with one of these ape I'd probably take out years of introverted rage by pressing my thumbs as deeply into his eye sockets as possible.

To this day it's never happened though, and I spent my whole life around these animals. They never attack anything that looks more threatening than them. (Inb4 asshurt shitskins think I'm posturing)