IMPORTANT: About the Linda Sarsour Story

The Linda Sarsour story has officially entered a new phase: media blackout. As of 5 pm ET today, only Fox News, Newsweek, and the NY Post have picked it up. Keep in mind, since she was a co-chair of the 2017 Women's March, and considering that we are still smack in the middle of the #MeToo movement, this news should be on the FRONT PAGES of WaPo, NYT, and HuffPo.

Just like how Muslim rape gangs in the UK were protected, and just like how Harvey Weinstein was protected, we need to accuse the MSM of protecting Linda Sarsour. Please urge the MSM to #StopProtecting Linda Sarsour. Send tweets to: @HuffPost, @nytimes, @washingtonpost, @ABC, @NBCNews, @MSNBC, @CBSNews, @CNN, @AP, @Reuters, @AFP.

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/12/17/linda-sarsour-accused-of-enabling-sexual-assault-against-woman-who-worked-for-her/
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/942862771187621889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burmp

Protecting her from what?

Linda named the jew

The Jews don't like it when their nigger pets name the jew

dailycaller.com/2017/12/17/linda-sarsour-accused-of-enabling-sexual-assault-against-woman-who-worked-for-her/

Oh fuck.

And my blood is boiling right now because the MSM hasn't picked up the story yet.

Also known as jihad al-nikah or sexual jihad.

>we are still smack in the middle of the #MeToo movement
>#MeToo movement
>movement

She thinks this shit is the freedom March or some shit.
The metoo shit is nothing but tabloid level shit which is what passes as news this days cus people's brains are so degraded by the internet that nothing gets people's attention unless is trendy.

Do you seriously think anyone gives a single fuck what happened to a cunt 30 years ago when she was literally whoring her self for movie parts

HALAL MILKERS

bump

>Do you seriously think anyone gives a single fuck what happened to a cunt 30 years ago when she was literally whoring her self for movie parts
Yes.

Are you kidding? She's hideous. Abigail was at least kind of hot. This slit is a paste-slathered anteater.

Back to the topic, please.

They can't all be mia khalifa. At least she's 100% halal.

Question for burgers from a leaffag - how feasible is it that she would have real political power in the near future? wouldnt this pretty much destroy that?

Ha haha best news I read all week.

That kunt needs to go down

Well, the MSM has to cover the damn story first. I am so pissed right now.

Look at this tweet: twitter.com/Cernovich/status/942862771187621889

She looks like Ted Cruz in drag.

Mia Khalifa comes from a Lebanese Christian family.
Palestinians are Nasibi Arab shitskins.

t. JIDF

who here would wife linda sarsour?
I bet she would love a wyt boi to show her some love.
I would make lots of beautiful white babies with her.

what story?

what'd she do?

give us the quick rundown you nigger

>white babies with her.
kek that's white. You are really American JIDF mongrel.

I support sarsour

She has to be white to have white babies retard.

You're a fool.

>Daily Caller

Your point?

Another fool.

#ShineLightontheCockroach

She's Caucasian enough faggots

The Feds should had arrested her the moment she declared Jihad on Trump.

They didn't.

This bish is too well connected. Shes untouchable like Hillary.

Just face it, you were BTFO.

cannot unsee

Do you Mexicans have any scandals going on right now?

All the time. But like 99.999% of the people is distracted by other shit or irrelevant aspects of them. For example right now congress aproved a new law that allows the executive branch (the president) to mobilize our military for internal security reasons without the aproval or oversight of any other branch of the government. We soviet russia nao

She really does. It's quite disgusting.

Any #MeToo scandals?