Dragon Ball Super

The state of Gohanfags after next week.He's in the 2nd match of a 3 v 3 and Goku's gonna have to step in and break a tie obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2FW4JsD2VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mjjpGHV0O3E
youtube.com/watch?v=2DDBJVt-O48
youtube.com/watch?v=KdJdy-YshTw
youtu.be/Fqdon7ffc5U?t=34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how the hell is this tournament even going to work?

With such an absurd power range, what would happen if Roshi gets paired with someone of Goku's level as an opponent?

I gotta real bad feeling about this one
There's no way we would get the pleasure of gohan losing in both the exhibition match and the real big one

>
I don't see why not do this. If Cell wants to cause trouble later, he'd have to go through Goku.

Or they'll win all 3 because all the fights are there to entertain zenosama. It's not a best of 3.

Perhaps but I would expect them to go for something more dramatic. A humbling loss would probably be enough to show Gohan how behind he is once again or some shit.

But all winning any of these 3 battles is next to pointless. they could just as easily be using this exhibition fight to pit all the other universes against universe 7 by having 7 just decimate universe 9's strongest 3 fighters in front of all the gods.

Or dominate all three to show how swole their universe is to inspire the best of the other universes. But yeah, gohan is going to job.

Leave Gohan to me

Gohan's going to job so hard, it won't even be funny.

And of course, Goku will fight in the next match in order to make up for his son.

Oh well, at least Majin Buu got a fucking wicked battle out of that. Fucking purged yiff dog into oblivion. If it weren't for the state of the drugs he was in, he wouldn't even be there.

If Little Yiff can't beat Buu and Middle Yiff needs poison to beat Gohan, there must be one hell of a power gap between them and Big Yiff, who'll probably put up a fight against Goku.

Eh, maybe there isn't and goku just fights in base or super saiyan form and still wins. He'd probably want to see if he can win without relying on SSG or anything, and there's no need to show it to all the other universes

>That explains why Trunks mastered the Mafuba faster than Goku because he's a precision sword fighter while Goku concentrates on more rough techniques
What do you guys think about this?

he'll have to fight girl broly and pass out. Either that or he'll use some bullshit technique like Evil Containment Wave.

>What do you guys think about this?
That Toyotaro is literally /our guy/

I wish Goku would use Rock-Paper-Scissors again

that wouldn't be very tanoshii

> wanting Dragon Ball writing

le wacky shonen manga was garbage until Z came along.

No reason why he couldn't considering how most of his foes probably won't be a huge threat and he'll be able fuck around.

>Goku suddenly can't aim for shit
Guess that makes sense sort of. He's never had a problem landing a kamehameha but those things are big.

I wasn't bothered by it in the first place. Characters in Dragon Ball do that all the time. Goku and Buu both figured out the Kamehameha after seeing it done once, and Kid Buu figured out Instant Transmission/Kaikai

I want to bully Hipster Kai

goku also lost to a poison attack

and gohan is naive just like his dad

its a guaranteed loss, the only question is whether goku will get mad or excited over his son's corpse

Is that pokeman?
That looks like a pokeman.

You get to choose 10 people for the Tournament. You can choose any 10 people, Goku has to be there though because he's the main character, and you can't choose any God of Destruction/Angel. Remember, if you choose terribly, your universe gets erased.

Who do you pick from Dragon Ball?

Goku learning the kamehameha isn't even comparable to this. For starters, it didn't happen at a key moment conveniently. He could've learned while training with Muten Roshi and Kuririn and it would make no difference really.
Also, the series was still in its gag adventure roots back then. That scene was obviously meant for light yucks.

Kid Buu being able to teleport like that was dumb, but only because he didn't use to escape the Genki Dama. But Kid Buu isn't known for being smart so eh.

sub Krillin for Freeza, Roshi for Cell and Pikkon for Tenshinhan assuming you mean the dead are allowed.

10 yamcha's

Cell learned the Instant Transmission just from seeing Goku doing it.

Goku
Vegeta
F. Trunks
Piccolo
Frieza
Cell
Super Buu
Raditz

No rule against dead people.

kill myself, go to universe 7 superheaven, collect all the baddest motherfuckers there, resurrect them, hire Hit to be my bodyguard for the tournaments full duration, and then win the tournament without a single loss

He only picked that up after nuking himself and reforming didn't he?

Yes, but he says he figured it out based on how Goku used it. Basically he figured it out solely because Goku touched him and they both IT'd together.

Its convenient and bullshit and shouldn't actually work that way, but it is what it is. Its Dragon Ball, shit like that will happen all the time. Just have fun with it.

>vegeta still doesn't know how to do this move

its another excuse for him to touch goku, without being in a fight

goku
black
bardock
turles
goten
eventually small goku from gt movie, thats all i need

To be fair, I don't see Vegeta wanting to learn anything from Goku. It basically admits he's weaker in some aspects. Probably why he doesn't bother learning Kaoi-ken as well.

Now for the other characters, Goku and King Kai are assholes for not teaching Kaoi-ken, and Goku is a bigger asshole for not teaching everyone Instant Transmission.

I imagine he would be too dumb to explain it anyway.

So just anyone? From the whole franchise?

1). Goku
2). Vegeta
3). Gohan
4). Gotenks
5). Piccolo
6). Buu
7). Hit
8). Future Warrior (Xenoverse 1)
9). Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2)
10). Xenoverse!Future Trunks

>implying something like a "power range" still exists in DBS
Dude, at this point those retards from toei could tell you Roshi could fuck up Cell and you faggots would believe it. Powerlevels don't exist anymore man, there is "god level" and "everything below that" and fights in this second group can go either way no matter what weakling fights in it. Roshi might fuck up a planet buster or two in the comming tournament, screencap this.

>Kakarot, teach me the Instant Transmission!
>Well Vegeta, you just put your fingers on your forehead and poof!
>Vegeta sitting there touching his forehead screaming and grunting
>Its not working Kakarot!
>You can do it Vegeta, I believe in you! Just go poof!

Roshi will beat Broliko.

>gohan wins
>zenos about to destroy furry universe
>goku steps in and puts everything on the last match because he wants to fight wolffag
Its like youve never watched/read dragon ball before

Goku
Vege
Cell
Frieza
Buu
Gotenks
Dabura
Piccolo
And Gohan I guess since there's not really any choice at that point.

I'm working through my backlog since it seems filler is over. Why did they have to put NTR shit in my dragonball?

So they could shit all over it in the next episode
It was actually an awesome reversion

Zeno allowing a third match after Gohan's win for extra tanoshii would make more sense then that. I also doubt even some impetuous asshole like Zeno would cut into the fun of the tournament by eliminating a universe early.

So when Gohan finds his fighting spirit back and beats Lavenda, how hard will you detractors be BTFO?
I can't wait, Sunday is gonna be glorious

Watch me taking only people who are actually existing and could have theoretically been taken in the anime too if toei wouldn't be a bunch of scrubs not knowing their shit.
>Goku and Vegeta
because the Sayjan show has no breaks
>Gohan
beat the shit out of that whore with my human powerlevel of 5, drag him to old kai and unlock his mystic again
>Cell, Freiza
Resurrect them with the Dragonballs, let them train and you have basically a second Goku and Vegeta. Control them with Beerus because I recon he doesn't want to die
>Buu
Pretty much can't be beaten except someone of god level comes along, also tell him to use his hax magic more often for extra candy
>Piccolo
This is about the fucking universe so go to namek and fuse with your kind. We'll use the fucking dragonballs afterwards but this should create a being on fucking Vegeto level considering fusing only with Nail made him Xtimes as strong as he was.
>Arale
our team pretty much already won with her on the team.
>Gotenks
Give them the potara for a longer and stronger fusion. Send them train and you have a ultimate Gohan tier warrior
>Future Trunks OR 17
If Bulma can't rebuild the time machine and we're not able to reach him in time take 17. I could have come up with stronger people than 17 but I fucking love that son of a bitch and I want to see him fuck up scrubs on Botamo, Caba and maybe even Frost level.

Or maybe Zeno destroys the universe to give extra incentive to the rest to fight harder and let him have more fun.

I'd be surprised.
As a lot of people have said, there wouldnt be any point in the tournament continuing if gohan wins, though it's not impossible.
The edgy universe final contestant may insist on avenging his comrades or Zeno might say it's boring if they win without everyone fighting, or both.
It just seems more likely for gohan to embarrass himself and his family as usual.

Does Limit Break x Survivor go with everything?

youtube.com/watch?v=h2FW4JsD2VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mjjpGHV0O3E
youtube.com/watch?v=2DDBJVt-O48
youtube.com/watch?v=KdJdy-YshTw

This is gonna be OP of the year isn't it? Last year it went to Jojo's Great Days but this year Super is gonna take it

>Let Cell train

Nobody would stop Cell anymore, he's far too broken. He'd probably get to the point where he'd kill Beerus. Remember he has Saiyan and Chilly Willy DNA.

Hell if he had trained for a week instead of standing there before the Cell Games, not even SSJ2 Gohan would have been able to stop him. Cell would be on Super Buu levels if not past it, considering how much of an insane jump Frieza had just after a month of training.

Good chapter but one big flaw which dissapoint me a lot.

We don't feel anything for human in it, they just die without trunks or mei caring about them more than fucking Gowasu.

In the anime, you feel like Trunks, Goku and Vegeta were their last hope, which give more meaning to scene like this:

youtu.be/Fqdon7ffc5U?t=34

Who agree with me?

>they win all 3 fights now
>universe 9 comes back with even stronger dudes/more drugs for the actual tournament.

Theoretically you're right but one could just say he doesn't get a boost that insane because his Frieza DNA might be to tainted. Toei could say this or some other bullshit level story that explains why he doesn't break everything after a week or two training. I mean the Frieza being crazy broken thing was just a fucking asspull and a very very bad one at that, they can come up with basically anything at this point and the fans will buy it

>go to namek and fuse with your kind
We dont really know if piccolo can fuse any further.
When he fused with nail he was a being whose existence was half of a whole, this may have been necessary in the process, we don't know. Also nail was a very similar namekian to piccolo right down to their appearance and relative strength to the rest of their race, this may have also been important.

>
He will clearly grope girl Broly and she will fall in love.

Oh I agree, but even still, his Saiyan DNA very clearly works considering he basically went from SSJ to SSJ2 after he exploded.

I mean imagine if Raditz or Nappa were in this tournament. They'd be getting their asses kicked so hard that by the end of it, they might be SSJ3 due to all the Zenkai Boosts.

Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Merged Zamasu
Hit
Captain Ayy Lmao
Toppo
Broly
Fem-Broly
Buuhan

No rule against people from outside U7

Sup Forums don't like Vegeta and Goku to care about something, they love selfish Goku and selfish Vegeta.

That's why Toyotaro is perfect to them.

Seriously, what's up with all that cucking?
Filler writer must be a huge NTR fag.

Toyotaro hate ningens.

This one cut deep

>They'd be getting their asses kicked so hard that by the end of it, they might be SSJ3 due to all the Zenkai Boosts.
considering Zamasu got zenkais from tanking random, non lethal damage then yes, I too could see Nappa with a blond mustache that goes down to his knees at the end of the second round. Still I'd fucking love to see Cell again, if he gets as strong or even stronger than Goku during the tournament just use his betrayal as the next arc. The story basically writes itself

That was for motivation, duh!

Manga is less depressing. In the anime the last bits of humanity put 100% faith in Trunks to save the day, by sheer faith they create a spirit bomb/sword, and then they all die so the prayers were for nothing. All for nothing, it's extra depressing. In the manga they just quickly die out before the heroes can unleash a proper assault against the evil duo. I like it better this way.

>left hand on top
Wow, what a fucking faggot.

Cell can't be resurrected you idiots. He was 100% biomechanical, like Android 16. He had no soul and couldn't be revived once he was destroyed for good.
>b-but he shows up with Frieza in hell in the anime, fusion reborn, and GT!!!!
Anime filler, never once happened in the manga. Cell literally doesn't exist anymore.

I'd love to see Cell as well, but I doubt it'll ever happen, his spots are too annoying to draw.

I know we could write off giving him a golden form, but he always seemed to have more SSJ Auras and electricity. So he'd likely be blue, or a mixture of blue/gold, which is just green.

>tfw we never got a Cell Jr. surviving and coming back for Revenge
>tfw Cell Jr. did the okikikiki voice instead of having Perfect Cell's voice

>people seriously thought he would go to ultimate because of the white aura
>it was very likely just a "scrub human" white aura instead
Why do they hate him so much and why is it so hilarious

>>left hand on top
That's how I was taught by my Kendo sensei, this is the correct and traditional way.

So if he has no soul, isn't it easier to bring him back? It's not about reviving a dead person anymore, just restoring a destroyed thing. You're telling me a wish granting dragon can't do that?

The wait is killing me.

>tfw we never got a Cell Jr. surviving and coming back for Revenge
This and this exactly would have been good writing and you can't expect this from Toriyama. I grew up with DBZ and I fucking loved it but looking back to it the story was very very simple compared to anime/manga nowdays. And while Dragon ball Z at least cared about somewhat consistant powerlevels and such things DBS doesn't even do that. It's a shame really. Well at least we'll see 17 kicking some ass again hopefully

considering next episode title is literally "awaken your dormant battle spirit! Son Gohan's battle!" I'm pretty sure he'll go mystic this ep.

Better tell the poo in loos they made this wrong.

But we literally saw him SSJ in the preview. Old Kai said "going mystic is like going SSJ" or something like that so I guess it's either one or the other.

He'll probably start to grasp mystic again after a while of being SSJ

Yeah but the NEP is always misleading, he'll probably stop going ssj, recollect himself and then BAM! Mystic again.

Piccolofag here, will he get to win a fight for once in this tournament? He doesn't even get a spotlight moment in the opening unlike the other fags.

Yeah, I didn't think I'd be looking forward to Super. Curse you, Dragon Ball Room.

Asia (and most countries actually) have a lot of assumptions about which hand crosses which way based on how the brain works in tandem to certain nerve endings.

If you both cross your arms and weave your hands right-over-left, you apparently are inclined to think critically before arriving at a first impression, and think critically when confronting problems or drawing deeper conclusions.

Those that cross their arms right-over-left, but weave hands left-over-right tend to go with their gut when it comes to first impressions, but give more logical thought to things when drawing deeper conclusions or confronting a problem that needs solved.

Left-over-right arm-crossing hand-weavers are supposedly the most brash of the bunch, leaving everything up to gut instinct.

Finally, if you tend to cross your arms left-over-right but weave your hands right-over-left, then your first impressions tend to be well-thought out, while you leave more complex issues to instinct.

interesting. Learn something new every day

Even more ridiculous is how Buu doesnt kill the wolf dude in their fight since Buu is not a combat tard and thus doesnt ever hold back in a fight.

Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Super Buu
Cell
King Cold
Piccolo
Gotenks

FARKKK

BE SUNDAY ALREADY

I don't, the fight are meaningless now.

As if Zamasu and Black can trick the other god now that beerus is aware of them.

The fight means nothing now.

Who says he didn't mean to kill him? They were all surprised the wolf could take that last attack.

What's all this about?
Meditation?

How do I get into the Dragon Ball universe?

>18 became a boring wife
>Gohan weak as fuck
>Goku even dumber then fucking usual
>Vegeta housebroken
>Piccolo irrelevent
>Even the best arc for Super, had shit that didn't make sense like Zamazu merging with the Universe or some shit.

Fuck everything should have ended at Frieza, or at least Cell.

By watching Dragon Ball (just that, those two words withou Z or anything)
Or reading Dragon Ball manga

Even mangafags can't argue against that.

In his last tournament his enemy cheated and then Vegeta took Piccolo's turn. Shit sucked.

But this is the one arc where the Saiyans can't do all the work. The others need to win their own battles. So I do think Piccolo will get a couple good moments.

Winning or losing its pointless due to being an exhibition fight.

Things is, we need drama.

There's nothing to argue about, it's merely an opinion.
You could argue it's better the other way around because it's more dreadful being all alone after all the survivors being slaughtered around you.

But I've done that. I want to actually enter their universe and be apart of it so you can all see me in a future chapter of the manga.

Why can ANY KAIOSHIN die? No seriously why? They are the watchers of the universe so why would you give them the ability to not exist? Is Zeno retarded?

Its like in ancient polytheistic religions where the deities are literally impossible to kill because them dying makes their eternal status questionable.

You can't take piccolo and co fight seriously thanks to DB, since it's goku and vegeta show.

The tournament will not make them relevant, we will just feel more pity toward them.

>so you can all see me in a future chapter of the manga.
Better start sucking Toriyama and Toyotaro's dicks. (Laughs)