I think every anime has its merit, and I am grateful for every show I get a chance to watch. Life is great!

I think every anime has its merit, and I am grateful for every show I get a chance to watch. Life is great!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZPE-45HJIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad to hear that, dumb frogposter.

Then you haven't watch Mars of Destruction. I envy your naivety

Dumb frogposter.

woah now greenskin, turn that frown upside down and let's have a nice yotsuba thread.

Arbeit macht frei!

Are you fucking retarded? I hope you realize that you are posting a HATE SYMBOL. Your kind is not allowed here.

I don't understand why the mods delete shit images and then leave useless threads up. At least this thread is actually being used for a Yotsuba dump. But there have been plenty of threads where the OP only said "Well?", and there was no accompanying image, and then the threads died without a single reply.

maybe because it forces the OP to sit in his thread and think about what he did wrong. being banned/thread deleted is too good of an excuse to simply come back later.

Who else here is masturbating to Yotsuba while reading this?

and then she died, the end.

tsuchatta~

Asagi have absolutely no butt

and yet i can't help but be enchanted by her

have a nice day user!

Have a nice day. And fuck off with that frogshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZPE-45HJIQ

And that's that.

Have a relaxing day, and a good night anons.

Thanks. Good night.

Wow, it is like you like to eat shit

What did OP do wrong, I didn't see the image but if it is an average Pepe then it is absolutely retarded to find it so offensive that they delete it

>so offensive that they delete it
they deleted pepe's long before it was considered "offensive". it's just shitposting, nothing more. deleting the pepe's is the mod's telling dumb frogposters to fuck off.