Hurr chinese can't fight

>Hurr chinese can't fight

Literally btfo the entire UN force led by shit American generals,

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1285708.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

Zerg rush =/= good fighting

>For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

>Pyongyang and Seoul are only about an hour's drive away from each other

Really, really made me think

Western forces never fully allocated material for that war. It was always viewed as a trick by the Soviets to draw down forces in Europe for some shit turf in Asia. Had the US chimped out and went full tilt China and North Korea would have looked like the moon.

That's not the point. Main land China saved north cucks but suffered from western block for decades. This could not happen again.
Besides I don't want to live in camps like American Japs did in 1940s.

>shit
>American generals
pick one

Dead man can't be good in Korea.

Too bad they did not go with MacArthurs plan

To think SK could have been a much larger nation. Kek.

How the fuck did we gain so much ground 3 months only to lose it all in the next 3 months?

Whata fuck up.

1,1M allied v 1,7M commie soldiers where the commies lost 4 to 8 more soldiers and ending up pretty much at the same line where started....
... great chinese tactics I guess

Did he get suicided near the end of the war?

Yes. Rommel too though they were less secretive about that.

Shame really.

American generals are not that great really..

Some of them are, especially during the Civil War, but definitely not that shithead

>Outnumbering an enemy that didn't expect your intervention 6 to 1
>Still failing to take the whole peninsula and getting pushed back like a bitch
MacArthur should have nuked you like he wanted to

I don't think throwing a bunch of Asians at bullets until they run out counts as fighting.

Battle of Imjin River, Glorious Glosters, 1,300 British casualties - 15,000+ Chinese Casualties.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1285708.stm

Friday, 20 April, 2001, 15:20 GMT 16:20 UK

Britain's forgotten war

Almost 100,000 British troops fought in Korea 50 years ago in conflict as bloody as any seen before or since. Yet many veterans still consider it the war our country has forgotten.

Fifty years ago 600 soldiers of the British Army took on a force of 30,000 Chinese troops crossing the Imjin River in Korea.

Reporting to his American superior, Brigadier Tom Brodie of the Gloucestershire Regiment admitted the situation was "a bit sticky".

Such classic British understatement failed to secure the "Glorious Glosters" reinforcements or permission to fall back.

At the end of the battle 10,000 Chinese troops had fallen. British losses stood at just 59, but only 39 of the survivors evaded capture.

Did it give bring back memories of the Opium Wars?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Canucks showing their poor understanding of war as usual
>Chosin Reservoir
>Marines Completely surrounded by almost the entirety of the Chinese army.
>Intense fighting
>Slaughter Zerg waves of Chinese.
>Eventually fight their way out disabling 40% of Chinese forces in Korea and destroying multiple divisions

China send an entire nation worth of soldiers at a small American fighting force. They lose 60000 soldiers while we only lost ~13000, in a situation where the Chinese have a huge topographical advantage.

Hearbreak ridge, chinese lose 25000 while the US loses 3000

Even a so called "Chinese victory" at Triangle Hill required them to toss away 19000 lives.

I heard from a Korean vet the barrels would literally melt and they couldn't shoot the zerg's fast enough.

Besides the fact this doesn't work anymore It showed the Chinese inability to fight a war without easy reinforcement.

Read "This Kind of War" by T.R. Fehrenbach if you actually want to know what happened. If you just want to troll and meme, continue as you are.

I dare you to try your faggoty little karate chops on me gook faggot I will pick you up and snap u in half.

That was actually a failure of China to completely dominate the korean peninsula.

They only lose about 100 million people per war to win...

Yeah real good fighters they are.

We will fuck your shit up you leaf faggot. Those nwo fag generals who were placed for the specific purpose of losing don't mean shit. Come get some fucker

Read your history; dozens of American Generals were fired prior to and during WWII for not having "the Right Stuff". Men like Patton and Eisenhower were rare as hen's teeth. Being a good General isn't something that can be learned from field manuals. Americans have totally lost this ethos and are now garbage-tier. Luckily the rest of the world is garbage tier too. If push came to shove though, China would have no problem purging its stagnant officer class.

Well, it worked for the Rooskies in WWII and everyone wants to give them all the credit.

Americans are shit soldiers and their generals are over grown babies who still think they are playing with toy soldiers.

These guys spent 13+ years fighting a bunch of goat headers.

>zerg rushing is fighting
Okay Chang you guys sure are such strong fighters.

lol this

we literally ran out of bullets there were too many chink skulls to pierce.

>When you have more men then the enemy have bullet :^)

God I love China

>t. pajeet who is butthurt his india superpower thread got BTFO so he starts Chink larp threads again like everytime pajeets get rekt

yeah yeah yeah, china zerg rush meme is great

I am however more curious about how did the chinese developed since. Currently they have one of the strongest armies in the world. They have respectable tech, huge investments into technology, and they are also more stable internally than US.

>more stable internally than the US
That's a bold claim that requires a bold argument. I'm not really sure where that comes from when China has a large group of militant dissidents in the western part of the country and it's likely that the country's infrastructure system will completely collapse in the next decade and a half. It's not like Americans have great infrastructure but we're in a much better position than the chinese.