It's hilarious to watch the left eat itself

It's hilarious to watch the left eat itself

twitter.com/MrDane1982/status/942044354251755521

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/racist-flyers-found-around-temple-university-campus/2782082/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums should post flyers like these around college Campuses and watch the dindus chimp out against the Bernie Bros

obvious false flag. still good though if it got 1k rts and likes

lord have mercy, bless our souls

blame the walking tootsie rolls

>1K likes

Damn twitter is so stupid
probably some Sup Forums ack who did it

It's going to be a lot of fun short-circuiting the left into eating itself again in 2018.

>The left is divided on many issues
Holy shit dude, that's some cutting edge shit right there

I guess all we can do is just feed the flames and enjoy!

Funny, because he wouldn't have won anyway thanks to clinton.

Fuck off JIDF cunt.

>whatcha doin tyrone?

Obvious divide and conquer psy op. Of course the nigger didn't get it.

>shill calling user a shill

the absolute state of Sup Forums

looks fake as fuck

They're the easiest people to manipulate

I prefer to think it's bernie himself, sneaking around in a hoodie at night.

Bernie did more for black Americans than any living black American. It's amazing how much they hate him.

Guess he's a living lesson on never helping black people.

>Hey rabbi

lol

>Implying Bernie even had a chance in the Shillary Cliton rigged DNC nomination process.

It was rigged and Debbie Wasserman Schultz made it happen.

Bernie bros were raging about niggers on reddit, any one has the screen caps of them? They were posted on here after Bernie lost

They hate him because he's not one of them

fucking BASED bernie bros

The guy who is against us diving the left is the jew you retard

So there's a chance this actually might have been real? No "hey rabbi"?

Any non nigger president candidate is not gonna get nearly as much voter turnout from now on. Didnt Hillary do pretty bad with blacks relatively speaking.

5/5 bretty good :DDDD

Big, if true.

Yeah they were already angry at blacks since BLM cucked him on stage, let me see if I can find the reddit screencaps myself

Is he wearing a yuge bicycle seat on his head

Honest question for Amerifriends. Did people really think that Sanders had a chance at winning? And why did people believe a single word he said? Just listening to the wheezy kike talk every fibre of my body screams "DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON".

Such an obvious shop, pixels are fucking YUGE

BERNIE BROS CONFIRMED /OURGUYS/???

People are really dumb dude. They wanted him to be for real, so many people dream of communism.

This wasn't a Bernie Bro it was a Bernie Broad. The person who put the flyer up was a woman and was caught on camera (though she had a hood over her head) and the news were trying to get people to snitch.

I am standing across the road at work from a van parked at another company with a Bernie bumper sticker on it. Yes, they're fucking stupid like that.
Come to think of it, almost all cars with Bernie stickers on them also have about 5,000 other stickers parroting fringe politics, vegan orthodoxies and shitty bands.

Pothead Colledge kids liked him because he said that he would pay off their loans and give them free shit

I'm not following your shitty twitter you Russian neckbeard.

The photoshop is so obvious it isn't even funny.

This isn't my twitter, lol, its some black dude who actually fell for the shit and tweeted it, and proceeds to ague with a bunch of Bernie Bros that its real.

6abc.com/racist-flyers-found-around-temple-university-campus/2782082/

>almost all cars with Bernie stickers on them also have about 5,000 other stickers parroting fringe politics, vegan orthodoxies and shitty bands.

Its a fascinatingly unique American phenomenon that I've got a whole folder dedicated to.

He 100% typed that out on his own and taped it up on his own in hopes for free likes and retweets. What a shitter.

Ok who here is responsible for this?

if he is he's helping us out by punching left

This is better than the gay “Its okey to be white” slogan.

this doesnt make sense. the point of the cartoon is that someone is false flagging a hate crime against themselves.

It's the same here, just say FREE UNIVERSITY and they little lemmings jump up and run down the polling station.

Fucking retards, they don't understand that the money comes out of the taxpayers pocket, which means raising taxes and moving money through the government is like passing out drinking water in colanders

I too have a folder

>"he rejects identity politics as a distraction!"
>he says while being distracted by identity politics
stupid niggers

Well met brother

>The head of Temple's student NAACP chapter says it's no secret that college students in general supported Bernie Sanders. It's not the political insults she worried about, but the direct, derogatory attack on black students.
"Its never been to this level," said Breea Gillette, President Progressive NAACP. "Using the N word."
The university issued a statement calling this disgusting and hateful and saying "it has no place on our campus."
The investigation into who is behind this is ongoing.

A real life >who could be behind this post

Yes, we noticed the irony.

Do they think the word is cursed or something? A word is only as offensive as you let it be.

Simplify.

Pottery.

I remember that too. I don't have the sreencaps anymore but it's real for the doubters ITT

Berniebros

This is our new fucking op guys, we false flag as lefties and start insulting minorities for not supporting their agenda fully. Like we can target muslims for being homophobic, blacks for being too stupid to vote. All their actual sincere beliefs out there in the open.

Vermont

or we just let them continue to attack each other

Jesus...

now that's what I'd call an....

/OUR/V

And a good vermont to you too friend

Attack Feminist for falsely accusing Black men of Rape and Sexual Assult...

>my gamer fragged your honors student
gayest thing on there.
Interesting collection senpai

Which one of you did this?

Nice get

>Illinois
What went wrong? Save the Clinton ones every single one of those bumper stickers are embarrassing.

Lmao what a fag

Post more

Bumper stickers are embarrassing no matter where you fit on the political spectrum

Why is it always fucking Illinois?

You got it

I've been saying this for years: the most effective strategy we can use against the left is to instigate intersectional infighting between the different Marxist special interest groups that comprise the left.
They're a fragile house of cards, all they need is one good shove. This is tailor made for our skills.
Larp as a leftist from one group, provoke another group(ie Berniebros vs BLM nogs, or tranny faggots vs TERFs, kikes vs BDS), and then pour gasoline on it with sockpuppet accounts.
We can even do some real world shitposting.

That is fucking beautiful.

Cringe, but not the same ball park.

hilarious
They aren't even smart enough to realize HILLARY paid for those BLM protesters
fucking rekt

wow whoever drives that has got to be the most annoying person ever

Bumper sticker people are fried in the head no matter what side of the spectrum they’re on

this meme could tear the democrat party apart

this

Is this the slowly evolution of a man into becoming a schizo Sup Forumsack?

And that's it. Hope you all enjoyed.

To be fair the left had a meltdown when Bernie lost and a lot of people blamed blacks because most of them wanted Hillary.

Either way. Its subversion and its going to lead to more conflict on the left which only means good things for the right.

I have learned that pretty much everyone is completely retarded, especially when it comes to politics.

>ford
Ah hes one of those.