Where is the best place to find /redpilled/ women? They must like guns, have conservative values...

Where is the best place to find /redpilled/ women? They must like guns, have conservative values, and willing to have my children.

I'm tired of Texas. This state is becoming liberal and full of shills

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/opinion/sunday/blue-states-red-states-values.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lwo8p2Mn7Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=hzAwU_1JzYI
strawbale.com/store/workshops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd be hard pressed to see an ugly black single mother cheat on you, so take one

Bumping with my ideal wife

>tattoos
How degenerate can you get?

Never could understand how getting a traditional woman is even a problem? I wish I could take all the r9kukolds who shitpost on here and do something REALLY evil to them.

At first I used to think:

> whatever it's just a permavirgin, let him be

But then, as time went on and turbovirgins just kept on mouthing off about the most pathetic shit and making the saddest threads, I realized that unless we remove this scum from the gene pool, our planet is doomed.

If you're a permavirgin who can't redpill a girl to suck on your dick and adopt your racial values, you should honestly just kill yourself or at the very least stop coming to the designated redpill board, like this is some sort of gathering place for your pathetic kind.

>ideal
>that garbage tattoo

Here's your (You), Ivan

> Meme flag
> Tattoos are for cosplaying

Liberals are more likely to actually live out family values than conservatives.
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/opinion/sunday/blue-states-red-states-values.html
Maybe you should move to California and find someone rich. If you can dress up your red pill as the mental illness that it is maybe someone will take pity on you.

>Where is the best place to find /redpilled/ women?
>Lives in Texas

Its pretty evident that despite your bitching about the libruls, you cannot be assed to separate yourself from them and the Metropolitan shithole you probably live in. Move to a more rural part of the state, start going to church (most communities in smaller towns revolve around the church) and start getting to know people.

I unironically believe that these threads are a splinter of MGTOW with the intention of demoralizing single men even further by making them think that redpilled women dont exists in any fashion.

Guys, listen. You have a sacred duty to marry and to have children. There is an active war on the future of white men and its your responsibility to wage war back on them. Most of the time this means marrying a girl who isnt full 1488 like you. That doesnt mean theyre somehow unworthy of a family or unable to be molded through the years. Go out and find a decent girl that you like being around and can have children with, as its the best way to defeat the zionists and globalists scum that want to see your race wiped out. Let me reiterate: THEY WANT YOU AND YOUR WHOLE BLOODLINE DEAD. Are you going to just lay down and let them win? Go out into the world and multiply.

Rural areas. Usually a strong hunting culture and very white.

Typically they grew up around guns and are more conservative. Also they see how nice things are with a 99% white population.

Lol

Parts of Ohio aren’t bad, like if you’re 15-20 min outside the city.
People walk around with Trump gear in my community college and no one spergs.

Wow that’s a lot of digits in here already

PA, gun club, 3 gun competition

You PA fuckers are strange, and your weather sucks

idk but the worst place to gt females is at church. they are brainwashed priest loving mommy girls

Based burger

on okcupid

found my hapa wife there 4 years ago and now we are married.

If women like you enough, they tend to adopt your opinions anyway.

Southern Ohio is very red, but it's boring as shit here.

"Redpilled" women don't resemble redpilled men. In fact, if a woman even has an interest in politics, she's not redpilled, whatever she says her "views" are. Tradthots aren't redpilled, they're attention whores.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lwo8p2Mn7Bc

Found mine in the Philippines

Inb4
>scam
> race traitor
>niggers of Asia
>bla bla bla from virgin losers

I'm happy that's all that matters

Her political opinion shouldn't matter, user. If you own her, just don't let her vote or disagree with you

how much did you paid for her ?

Didn't pay money. That's actually not how it works. You actually have to date them and get to know them.

wow, fuck that, why would you need to talk to her

>I'm married to my wife

Gee, really?

Based leaf with the truth.
A "redpilled" woman:
>is feminine
>respects her father
>has never dated outside of her race
>wants to be a mother
>does not try to assert dominance
>does not get drunk
>does not have strong political views
>is not glued to her phone
>does not have casual sex

probably the insane asylum
just apply for membership

The Philippines.

That's a spic if I've ever seen one.

I would rather die alone.

Visible tats on a pretty girl.

You're a retard if you think I'm ever getting involved with a feminist and try to redpill her. Shut the fuck up.

Tattoos are degenerate.

>NYT
no, nah, and nope

Like this changes anything for you

Church, OP. If I ever divorced my wife I'd find a new one at a church. Hands down. Easily influenced, great wife material.

>new york times
yeah i aint clickin that shit nigger

Like these family values?

IS SHE HUNTING WILD HOBOS IN TEXAS

Church

If by "family values" you include fag adoption and other non-traditional arrangements as a "family", you're not for family values.

Two towels needed for dat ass

pretty good trip metal scene in OH

Keep dreaming about it fat ass. For one thing these women aren't interested in gun nuts rocking beer bellies with the obnoxious shirts about your guns.

Cooking classes, flower arrangement courses, RMT training (mostly all women, who can give great back massages), historical societies (all white women, and the old ones want to hook you up with the girls they know), gym, etc basically things that women do

But what if that woman is educated on a topic because of bad experiences or seeing things she doesn't like? And is interested in politics because she wants to fight the things that traumatized her?

I've only met one girl who was "redpilled", but she looked like a dyke asian dude chick, so that kinda defeated the purpose

Embrace the despair, the black pill will set you free.

Stay away from the traumatized ones, user. They're the best in bed but will ruin your life and enjoy it while they do it.

>redpilled
>women

Someone's in for a rude awakening.

Ok Cupid in Texas is filled with meskins who only speak mexican. Disgusting unless you want a live in maid

I'm a rich brown arab/hispanic man doctor. I make 375k a year. Can I have some of your white girls too? What can I do to have your white girls? Thanks guys.

Yeah I'd rather blow my brains out rather than living in buttfuck Ohio

Women not interested in politics are boring to talk to. How do you not get divorced to someone who bores you?

>stuff gets shit where I am, I should go somewhere else
dude

She's not bad tbqh family. Looks badass and hot at the same time

Don't marry that person to begin with.

Farmersonly.com

There are multiple ways, but try to find something that differentiates you form the rest of the arab/hispanic men. Do modern dancing, learn an instrument etc. Something that gives some semblance of soul, so you're not just another brown guy

I saw an ad for this site once... sides hurt.

This is a good list for young men navigating the modern dating world.

>modern dancing

thanks, how does modern dancing and learning an instrument help exactly?

NO NIGGERS ALLOWED kek

you know for a 375k a year doctor you are pretty dense. I said: Find a hobby or interest that portrays some semblance of soul.

Everybody's on OP's ass for wanting a right wing lady instead of helping him find a place to find one.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzAwU_1JzYI

Who doesn't want an outdoorsy gun loving woman desu.

Oh yes, the "southern blacks live in red states, so let's pretend they're "conservative"" "argument"

This is why race matters

Utah? Saudi Arabia perhaps? IDK.

>TFW no qt Mormons waifu's who don't care that you have the occasional beer.

hiking
gun range
mutual interest forum
events like straw bale house workshop

strawbale.com/store/workshops/

If I go to a restaurant and have a bad meal, I may complain to the owner, ask for a replacement, etc., but it's not my place to fire the cook. For the same reason women shouldn't involve themselves in the public realm, and "seeing things she doesn't like" or having "bad experiences" doesn't make it her business.

Pregnancy makes women more conservative

> Single women going to the gun range
Might as well fuck a unicorn

good goy

Build up your CHA stat and just redpill bitches yourself. That's the easiest way to do it

went to an appleseed event and there were more women than men

>willing to have my children.
youre never going to find one.

This is a facile analogy. You can choose to never go to a restaurant, you can't choose to not feel the consequence of government actions

how does that help in attracting a girl? why would she care? I'm not really good with white women sorry.

Fuck off

No where did i say hook up with a radical feminist. What i did say that dating a normie is perfectly fine.

whats CHA?

They find you, but not if you're hiding.

>tattoos

if you look desperate in trying to attract a woman, you'll never get one.

the point of getting a hobby is that you are doing shit you like to do, and as a bonus there's a chance you'll meet a woman who shares the same interests. at that point it's up to you to not come across as a creep or weirdo. if you don't meet one then who cares, you're still doing what you want to do (aforementioned hobby).

physical aspect of the male is important to a woman but him being something 'different' or 'cool' makes him a lot more desirable as well. That is why they go for musicians, athletes, artists etc. Because they somehow stand out from the crowd.

Let's say that you have two girls, exactly the same appearance, identical. But one of them loves mountains. That is her passion, she does not care about the rest of the world when she is hiking and feels at home in the forest. She has a hobby, a passion. Which girl would you pick? This is not a good example but try to figure out what I meant by modern dancing, it was just an example. If you are let's say a renowned arab/hispanic painter you are no longer just that arab/hispanic guy. Do you understand?

But if the other men don't take her bad experiences seriously, then she has no other option.

IM HUNTIN NIGGERS IN KEKADA

>women
>having hobbies they actually care about
just because we both know it doesnt mean anyone else here will believe you. to your average Sup Forumsock the only hobby a woman has is (((facebook)))

While stuff like this is generally true, people get carried away.

First of all, all women are attention whores. Every single one.

Second, plenty of women are genuinely active conservatives and aren't total thots doing it for the boys. With practice, you can tell the difference. If she genuinely wants a husband and kids, not a chad right-wing fuckboi, a good political education, anti-feminism, race-awareness are obviously all pluses. If she just "not like the other girrrls" pump and dump or steer clear.

Third, I hear about this like "OMG I want a t-totaler calvinist virgin waifu who doesn't look at people in the eye without her husband's permission." Have you ever met girls like that? If you have, think about whether that's REALLY what you want. Some people do. But understand that she is going to want a husband who never breaks frame, provides hard, doesn't get drunk, yell, curse, etc and is deeply devout like her. That's not the life I want and I don't really think most of you do to. There IS a middle ground here.

it's a half-truth. Some women do and some don't, same as men. It depends on the person

what exactly are you looking for if you don't want a large (((city)))?

everyone is "boring".

ok thanks man that makes sense. Appreciate the advice.

thanks dude, do white women think hispanic/arab men are creepy though?

I'd like to red pill the fuck outta her desu

Snowcapped mountains, dense forests, chains of lakes, quaint small towns, relatively easy access (say < 2.5 hours drive) to a major city for shows, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, museums and so on, some industry that brings good jobs and high standard of living, a general educated population that provides stimulating conversation and a good pool of high quality people to choose friends from for you and your kids.

Basically what do you mean "what are you looking for?" No, some places are def more boring than others.

these women DO NOT EXIST