Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

>transparent skirt

Why does Prism Cherry do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UK6E5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She wants to be plucked.

Would you pluck the cherry?

>Cherry power was potentially top tier but it was completely wasted and misused because the LoM is full of shit and wrote it wrong
Why is this allowed?

>"...Heh. Just a bit... over a year ago I guess. Right when Alma went missing around F-City."

>"She belonged to the Human Resources Department, yes?"

>"Right. And that girl's magic was 'To possess a published record of all magical girls in history.',

>plucking her cherry
You monster.

I still don't get what's so high tier about it. She could power Marika and momentarily blind the enemies, so what? She's still weak in solo battles.

Probably at some point she could have shot lasers or something similar.

>And that girl's magic was 'To possess a published record of all magical girls in history.',

This seems like something that Lazuline I, Pfle and Pythie really wanna put get their hands on.

Have you never seen any shounen? Light manipulation is always broken as fuck.

There's also making holograms and yes, Archimedes' Death Ray.

Personally I think she'd be best in bed with me but eh.

Speaking of top tier powers, I'm surprised we've not gotten anyone with time powers yet.

What kind of powers would you guys like to see someday?

I still don't get how someone with Homura's power could lose to anything. Unless there was a limit to how long can they suspend time.

You still need to be able to kill your opposition, and Homura's time looping to keep Meduka from becoming a MG ended up making her a super powerful MG, causing her to lose to herself.

That said, time stopping is basically super speed times infinity and speed is the ultimate tactical advantage.

Someone mentioned nobody has electicity powers. Language powers are usually quite fun too.

I wonder if Asari made the MGs motif and their powers first before thinking about the plot, or if he wrote the plot first then think of powers that would be convenient for the events.

Probably powers first, then he just throws a one-liner description to Maruino, who makes up everything else.

>You still need to be able to kill your opposition
Just stop time for infinity while you plow away your opponent bit by bit. It might take hundreds of years to mow down Walpurgis, but still better than spending those hundreds of years reliving a same month.

I don't have a problem with Madoka's plot if only they stated the limit if Homura's power. But as it stands, we saw that she can stop time for unlimited amount if time (on top of looping to the past).

Should've contacted 7753.

of*

>I still don't get how someone with Wolverine's regeneration could lose to anything
>I still don't get how someone with 4 wings that can be turned into literally everything could lose to anything

>Unless there was a limit to how long can they suspend time.
A hard limit on the amount of time that can be stopped and how long until time can be stopped again is a simple and fair enough limit. Needing to use a tool to activate the time-stop could work too.

Still, it shouldn't have to be time-stop. Could be rewinding and fast-forwarding the time of people and objects.

On this light novel called C3 there was this girl who could "stock-up time" and the "her" of all the stocked-up time would happen at the same time when activating her ability.

>Although it's unknown what principles guided «Clockwork Life»'s creation, it seems to be a Wathe that compressed the user's time. One second for us is X seconds for her, where X is greater than one, which is what allows her to move X times faster than us. Her unusual strength and physical durability also stem from the same principle. Suppose X equals two, then during one second for us, the 'her from the 1st second' and the 'her from the 2nd second' are superimposed, resulting in a compressed state of strengthened existence..."

I thought it was pretty creative.

In D&D at least, time stopped things are invulnerable to direct attack. Homura uses bombs and sets up artillery barrages by herself to partially get by that but it was pretty much useless against WPN.

I think I mentioned a time stop ability where you can stop time from 0 to 10 seconds, but once it terminates you are yourself frozen in time for twice the amount you activated it for.

Big limitation, but you can work around it.

Speaking of 7753, I'm reading the retranslation of chapter 2.

>She's just a tired OL who were given problematic kids, including SW. She didn't buy their aspirations nor was she interested in fieldwork. Only watching over MGs who train hard.
>TL-kun's version: a weak MG who trained hard and wanted to do fieldwork because she admired SW

???

I'm so mindfucked right now.

Fanfiction, etc, etc.

This seriously hurt. I like the real 7753, but I got attached to the...made-up one.

I felt slapped in the face,

Cause the artist is a healthy male and not ashamed of his perverted tendencies.

It's mostly implied but Homura has the same limit as all the other girls. The longer she uses her power the more curse she accumulates. As long as she had grief seeds to remove the curse from her soul gem then she could control time. If it were unlimited then she could have probably taken Walpurgis like you said. There is a limited number of seeds per timeline since she has to start over each restart so she couldn't save them up.

Overpowered shit ruins stories.

The artist is a healthy and perverted woman.

Personally, this whole shitfest was the straw that broke the camel's back.

After years of excuses and laziness I'm finally learning Japanese and studying harder than I have in years. I recommend you to do the same.

Maruino is a she.

OP shit has to be managed very carefully. It doesn't necessarily ruin stories but it takes a skilled writer to keep it interesting.

What's with female nips and all of them being perverted degenerates? Whenever you go see who made the most sick, perverted and filthy full of tits and ass and fanservice doujinshin, games, anime, etc it's always women. Sick fucks, I tell you.

I like her a lot now, she reminds me of...me

Time related powers are usually pretty much one of the strongest abilities in the series and I don't think there would be enough creativity for fights against them but just for the fun of I'm thinking some kind of time related ability like.

>Can stop time
>Can only stop it for 1-5 seconds
>The environment and even living things are invulnerable in the duration
>Has a cooldown of a minute and doubles everytime they use it but the cooldown returns to normal as long as it isn't used in the last 24 hours
>Resuming time leaves afterimages in which the person who's affected by it can see where the time stopper repositioned themselves after the time stop

Being oppressed by japanese males who demand them to be perfect yamato nadeshiko.

Women are filthy degenerates like the rest of us. They just hide it better.

Is nothing sacred anymore??

they also seem to be really into the gender bender stuff; maybe Maruino gave Asari that idea.

Can you blame them? Every grill who are open about their sexuality or libido got insulted as sluts, whereas males got praised as "real man" if he sleeps around.

Here we go again.

Oh boy it's this faggot again.

Speaking of time stop ability, Izayoi Sakuya is the most retarded one.

>stop time
>throw knives
>resume time so the knives fly toward the opponent
>stop time...to pick up the knives she had thrown, instead of simply going up to the opponent and stab them

I love Sakuya-san and couldn't help but laugh bitterly at ZUN for giving that "picking up her knives to throw again" detail,

Sakuya is basically Dio Brando in touhou form though.

>Nokko-Chan’s magic couldn’t be used to manipulate emotions as she wished. She had to spread her own emotions. If she wanted to make someone happy, she had to desperately remember, remember, and remember anything that made her happy. Then, her magic will succeed.
What do you think she was thinking when she was making everyone kill each other at the end?

>instead of simply going up to the opponent and stab them

Spellcard rules, baka.

Spoiler that shit m8

People really don't care about posting spoilers spoiled anymore. Black boxes are dead.

Probably everything that made her angry like her dad leaving, shitty LoM paychecks, having to be an accomplice to a Cranberry supporter and also about why was she the one being forced to kill people by being the Demon Lord to at least make them more aggressive.

My bad.

True. But then what's stopping her from arranging the knives a perfect sphere around the opponent, before resuming time? As long as the knives still fly, it's danmaku.

Because Reimu is a mary sue.

>shitty LoM paycheck
She has a salary? For what?

She had to pay for her own living expenses and also for her sick mother's hospital bills.

I'm asking what job did she do for LoM to receive a salary.

I'm not entirely sure on that because that one was just my guess since even if Nokko-chan had a job in the LoM and she surely could've gotten one with an ability like hers right? I'm pretty sure the pay would be pretty shitty anyway if she actually did.

After reading chapter 5 I feel really bad for Postarie, 7753 and Mana.

Are you chink user?

Yep. All three of them are basically made to feel completely helpless and at the mercy of others and it's pretty sad.

However, tonight's is chapter 4.

>Bluebell has 4/5 Intelligence

How could anyone who read ACES believe that she let Deluge view the facility videos out of foolishness? That's some next level naivety right there.

Postarie didn't deserve any of that shit. And I hate the fact that I can't even hate Rain Pou for it.

imgur.com/a/UK6E5 scanned some pages from the 1st fanbook but imgur stopped working for whatever reasons, will upload more later.

愛してるよ、名無し!

That depends if that Bluebell at the time was Bluebell or Lazuline III and if it was Bluebell then it could be possible that it was due to foolishness and it was in her instinct to manipulate Deluge as per Lazuline I's orders that led her to still feed Deluge candy even if she didn't remember the orders.

Like who?

Lulu a cute.

>language powers
She was super cool

While Bluebell wholeheartedly loved Deluge, I don't believe she's innocent. Because how else could she feed her terrorism candies? She lied to Deluge's face that the candies is to help calm her down, when in fact it gave hallucinations.

Just because she could manipulate light using mirrors doesn't mean that she'd be able to shoot death rays. Even if she had that power, the mirrors would be the first thing that would get destroyed.

Do they not get paid just for managing their area?

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

I gave up, will post the rest here if people don't mind.

Miyokata has gotta have the most average stats of all the MGs in the series.

Postarie stores fucking hammers in that hat.

I thought Miss Margarete had electricity-based powers.

No, MGs do it for free. Daisy was still a poorfag, Filuru was still jobless.

Only those with a job would get a salary.

The cutest duo

kek.

Make LOM straight again.

>Hair cuticles smell nice too.
>It's your lover, Tot Pop-chan!

This master/student duo is so great. No wonder Pythie was pissed when Tot sacrificed herself to save her.

Who do you think are the most underrated MGs in the series?

I really like their interaction in chapter 3 of limited. Tot is totally cool with Pythie being a hairfag and Pythie is proud of Tot. And they're both super comfy with each other.

Wanting to get into the books. Is there a link to download them at, preferably in ebook format?

Boy did you come here at this wrong time.

The books are currently being retranslated so you might want to wait a couple of weeks. Have you watched the anime?

Marika's special stat is clearly vitality.

Yeah, I finished the anime when it was airing. Any specific time frame on when they might be done with the books?

Was the first fanbook published after Jokers?