Do you like Samurai girls?

Do you like Samurai girls?

Samurai is depicted with the kanji 侍.
If you look carefully, the top right of it contains the 士 symbol, which implies masculinity.

the first season was pretty good but the second kind of sucked and now it's dead. rip.

Hime was best girl.

That's not even remotely accurate.

Says you.

The first season was interesting. Nice design.
The second season gone full pandering with a freaking maid cafe and became more standardized from a design point of view. Boring and uninteresting. Completely ditched those few things that made the first season standing out between the generic ecchi/harem shit.

Meant for breeding.

We needed more first person OVAs

Best girl was Miku. Her bullying made me cringe. Especially cause most was coming from big forehead loli, aka worst girl.

I'll agree that 5head loli was naturally worst girl, but I'll stick with Hime for best girl.

Country bumpkin pls go back to pissing on frogs. DFC is best C, and also a genius.

Disgusting flat chest will never be best, and even her intelligence is played off for laughs. 5head loli a shit, A SHIT.

She was acting all almighty just cause of the general contract. Kanetsugu would have kicked her ass if not for that.

Best design girl becoming the bullied comic relief...
I would have totally picked her over shitty retarded moeblob Jubei as main character.

forgot image.

It's called delicious for a reason, you'll understand after your first week here. And intelligence can't be played for laughs, it's there.

I wouldn't expect any decent excuses from a country bumpkin who pisses on frogs.

It's been years since I watched season 1. How did Juubei died again?

Also I remember Yukimura and Kanetsugu being best girls

Flat chest will always and forever be judged as disgusting, user.
>intelligence can't be played for laughs,
If you'd lived in this world longer than 17 years (or just watched more than one anime), you'd know that ANYTHING can be played for laughs.

Your arguments are invalid or at least just plain wrong!

I like flat chests too, but Yukimura a fucking shit.

Yukimura is voiced by Rie. Auto best.

>personality of a literal dog
>wearing only a loincloth
Dirty slut worst girl.

>Flat chest will always and forever be judged as disgusting, user.
More than a decade of Sup Forums disagrees, you'll understand when you grow out of your mommy fetish.
>ANYTHING can be played for laughs.
You can crack all the jokes you want in your denial, but tell me: is she intelligent, unlike a certain frog-pisser and desperate princess, or not?

Doubt, and doubt.

>you'll understand when you grow out of your mommy fetish.
discarded
>More than a decade of Sup Forums disagrees
Implying Sup Forums is one monolithic group with only one opinion -> blatantly wrong

>is she intelligent
Of course, most people are intelligent to some degree.

You can't discard what you find inconvenient, son. That's not, dare I say, intelligent. Also, there are other places that might actually take you seriously, like reddit.

First season was kinda good. Had some distinctive trait from the usual harem stuff.
But princess aside (that still was not my favorite) it was all about the worst girls, the stupid Jubei and the annoying flat loli Yukimura.

your retarded

This isn't Majikoi, what the fuck

Yes

>Flat chest will always and forever be judged as disgusting
>Implying Sup Forums is one monolithic group with only one opinion -> blatantly wrong
Is that some hypocrisy I detect there? As expected of the reddit crowd.

I like Yukimura. Number Wan is cute too.

God I want another season of this anime for Matabei.

I despise the style of the guy who designed the girls but the anime looked great.

It would be better at this point if it was girls only.
When the girls become super sayan he can't even move...
He is useless. Just for self insertion and having the girls worshipping him for no reason. He is supposed to be badass but the girls do all the fighting.

The fourth special was so hot. Loved the little femdom touchs the anime sometimes had.
Also sorry for the spic stream quality, I couldn't find better.

In all fairness. Without the power-up bullshit. The male lead canonically curb stomp the girls in combat.

/u/ pls go

There are tons of shows for you already

Yes

I seriously koishinasai them.

I AM MY COTTAGE

Exactly:
>He is supposed to be badass but the girls do all the fighting.

Was this the show where the nips pretended they were the victims of WWII?