>kike lovers
>christcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swcpo0L8juo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off D&C kike

> t. non-white poster

fuck of CIA nigger

I feel bad for the women in Poland there's literally no BBC for them to enjoy.

Hello Jebasvdupas, you don't have to hide your flag.

>Only Euro shithole to ever march in pride of its ancestry and protection of its national identity in recent history.
Yeah go gulp down some kike cock faggot.

>no culture, and if so all of it is Lithuanian
>lives on stolen clay
>german and russian rape babies
>shitty food
>cities look like dogshit
>ugly women
>kike lovers
>christcucks

1 post by this ID and a meme flag.

gee, i wonder who's mad that they had to take in their diversity quota and poland didn't.

stupid fools
listen to this man, he is right

whoa...

>posts meme map showing a unified Germany before 1871

yes, i will take this kraut propaganda map seriously. i bet if it stretched further out east you would see the borders of greater israel.

good pollack
you will be saved from the upcoming aryan led p*llack holocaust

those are some hardcore mental gymnastics, calling muslims aryan now :DDDD

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE FAGGOT GO BACK TO SUCKING GEORGE SOROS DICK

better than poolaks

you know why they call polacks plumbers? cause they clean up shit. day of the plunger soon, mudslime.

ahaha poolaks couldnt even defend themselves against germany and you are talking about millions of migrants

look at this meme flag squirm and panic while his trap gf gets ficki ficki from his black bull.

the GERMan fears the plunger.

the pollack fears the GerMAN more than the GerMAN fears the plunger

Stop answering to this attention-whoring memeflag, answers are what he wants.

shut up pole

fug poland :D :D

das rite

You forgot that their women also burn the few coal there is there

>pride of its ancestry
what do poles have to be proud of?

Wrong picture, my bad

Nothing, their nation shouldn't exist. Ukrainians have more rights to call themselves a nation than stupid poolacken.

bump

Why, he is right with every detail listed up in OP comment.

>Poland hate thread

more like barking at the moon XD

No, it totally makes sense. Poland is guilty to wars and millions of peoples death's by provoking wars and stealing land.
This is the most jewish nation on earth besides Israhell itself.
their way of getting their land is also very similar. Turks are also one of (((them))). They also stole their entire land they call turkey nowadays.
Don't you see the similarities?

Does he glow in the dark?

>Don't you see the similarities?
No, i see this

>Germany bitching about others stealing land

You can call it for whatever you have mistaken my words. but it's 100% true.

You stole your land from neighboring countries and still be salty if we hate you for doing so.
It somehow worked out for you, but in the long run .....

youtube.com/watch?v=swcpo0L8juo

We never stole land.
Elsass is historically German clay
Prussia, schlesia and other regions as well.
See who stole this from us?

Leaf, you should better not talk about Germans stealing land, because the entire Canada is stolen land.

German mindset explained:
>bark
>bite
>get KTFO
>whine
>whine some more
>bark...

there

>inb4 some Polack posts pics of historical buildings

This is where they ACTUALLY live

this is nigger tier shit. omg.

But, as we are all told relentlessly, the injun had no concept of ownership over land. We couldn't have stolen it, they didn't even recognize they owned it.

show us your refugee camp site instead hans

now you can see where that 1% of german minorty lives.

it's kinda sad that ze germany doesn't give a damn about them.

Been to Poland, pretty nice place even in the countryside. This looks nicer than some places in the US to be honest.

Gypsies?

Piekary Sląskie is a city with 2 million people. You can go to any urban center and find shitholes.

>german refugee camp

germany_map.JPG

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

>You stole your land

All of this could have been avoided had you not enacted the Partition of Poland. In addition where the fuck was Germany when the Soviet Union invaded Poland in 1920?

But this place looks bizarre, even the worst shitholes in Poland don't look like this. The "architecture" is just wrong like it's imported from India or Africa.

> Polefag wants to see relatively rare refugee camps in Germany, that mostly will look much better than the entire polefag country itself.
You feel buttfucked salty?

> Another polefag larps about how Germans in poland live while ignoring that polefags themselfes live like that.

Delusional nutcases you are. :-D

>where the fuck was Germany when the Soviet Union invaded Poland in 1920?

LIterally holding the war supplies (bought
by poland in UK and other countries) in german docks for a year.

>All of this could have been avoided had you not enacted the Partition of Poland.
All of this could have been avoided had poland not blocked Germans from supplying their own people in their own eastern regions.
Also, poland stole some land of us during WW1, that made the blockade possble in the first place.
But Burgerfag doesn't not know this and makes himself a spoon here.

And sure, Burgerfags would have accepted canada blocking the USA from supplying Alaska with important stuff like medicine and shit.
Don't???? ok, then why should have Germany accepted this?

Recovering from a world war and the bolshevist civil war (18/19)
Nothing big you know

lol, i didnt know that, can i have a source?
i dont doubt you but i want to throw it into amerimutt germanboos face next time this topic inevitably comes

>90% of the krauts arguments are out-right lies or ad hominem
who would've guessed, also how are the concrete blocks working out, I heard you painted them to look like presents

+15

Podobne stanowisko przyjął również rząd Niemiec (25 lipca). W sierpniu 1920 dokerzy niemieccy w Wolnym Mieście Gdańsku – jedynym w powstałej sytuacji połączeniu Rzeczypospolitej ze światem – odmówili rozładunku statków z pomocą dla Polski[61]. Port został w konsekwencji zmilitaryzowany na rozkaz dowódcy wojsk Ententy w Gdańsku, gen. Richarda Hakinga (wbrew stanowisku sprzyjającego Niemcom Komisarza Ligi Narodów, Reginalda Towera)[62], a w rozładunku uczestniczyli żołnierze brytyjscy, stacjonujący w Gdańsku. W Armii Czerwonej na froncie zachodnim utworzono nawet z niemieckich robotników ochotniczą brygadę strzelców

As if that would be an important thing.
If that ever happend.
Holding back enemy supplies during a war is totally normal.
Or would you polefags deliver the supplies of your enemy to them also?
I guess you would.

Blitzkrieged you've got.

>ochotnicza brygade strzelcow
>ochotnicza
i laughed.

niemieckie miasta na zachodzie robiły podobnie i groziły strajkiem

No hebrew here please.

so germans were our enemies during polish-soviet war in 1920, i shouldve expected that.

Don't ask me, ask your polebitch merkel instead.
I am sure she can talk hebrew too.

It's in Silesia and from what I read was actually given to Poland by Weimar Germany after over 80% of the population voted to join Poland rather than remain under German control. I imagine that might have something to do with it. But I am rather ignorant when it comes to the history of the Silesia region.

>your polebitch

more like you are her bitch now XD

first ze austrain no the Polish, this is too good

just to correct your previous post
Population (2013)
• City 57,917
i have no idea why english wiki page is written like that, its stupid

Used to be commie(ruski) infestated board, these days it's polaks
Meh

Given to poland by Weimar republic doesn't work that way. Weimar was literally a torn down country controlled by our neighboring enemies.
If our enemies deceide to give away German clay this means nothing.
Imagine Germany invading USA, beating you up, and giving parts of your lands to both Mexico and Canada.
Would you like that or would you accept that in any way?
I guess not.

Go back to your sad life fag. Polish are cool and woke.

Nah German architecture is shitty in completely different way

it was a vote you stupid fuck.
and if i remember correctly germans literally transported citzens there to vote for germany.

Polaks where and are eternal polaks (jews)

It was a shitvote.
Manipulated by kikes like you.

You are masters in deceiving and lying.

>shooped arab faced mongrel girl with russia signs on it
>amerifag belives it's a polish girl.

hahaha.

russia is white blue red.
and thats a polish eagle.
at least finally you said one true thing itt.
she is fucking ugly

Yeah, that is just bizarre. We have smaller cities here in the USA that are complete and total shitholes.

You are really butthurt and willing to shill hard against Poland for what purpose exactly? Silesia is a complicated region. In this area it is clear based on hard evidence that the majority population was Polish and decided to rejoin Poland after it was given independence. It's of course a well known fact the borders of Poland have shifted Eastward over the years but that isn't really their fault considering they were constantly invaded by Germany, Sweden, and Russia.

See, she is a mongel semite faced shit.
Like all of you shills.

I am right with every single thing i said about you. You just don't like it. that's it.

>It was a shitvote.
>manipulated by kikes
What "kikes"? Poland was invaded by the USSR in 1920 and held the line despite nobody else in the Western world coming to their aid. I won't dispute the fact that Weimar Germany was a shithole and a horrible government, but how does that change the fact that the majority of the population were Polish? Even in the towns history it says that there was a Germanisation attempt which backfired causing an upsurge in Polish nationalism so they built the St. Bartholomew cathedral in response to this Germanisation.

And all that happend to them for no reason?
You don't see poland behaved shit towards all it's neighboring countries?

we got invaded by sweden only once in our history and it was after we got spent against russian and turks.
besides that it was a family dispute, our king, who was swedish, wanted to claim swedish throne.
sadly swedish king at the time was brilliant and also wanted to strengthen his influence in baltic sphere.
then there was russia who didnt like either of those things.
its complicated

please give me one example of a war against germany when we were the aggressor

>kike butthurt thread

>>It was a shitvote.
>>manipulated by kikes
>What "kikes"? Poland was invaded by the USSR in 1920 and held the line despite nobody else in the Western world coming to their aid. I won't dispute the fact that Weimar Germany was a shithole and a horrible government, but how does that change the fact that the majority of the population were Polish? Even in the towns history it says that there was a Germanisation attempt which backfired causing an upsurge in Polish nationalism so they built the St. Bartholomew cathedral in response to this Germanisation.
Fukin winning polaks
Clay given to you by (((jew))) league of nations, without any other, but jew incentive
Held the lines, attacked by Soviet's.
My head hurts Khazar, zyclonB!!!

No matter what, it was stolen from us.

They have done so with Alsace too. Wich is historically german soil.

We will get our land back. I am sure of this.

All wars.

>You don't see poland behaved shit towards all it's neighboring countries?

Behaved shit? I recall Poland coming to the aid of a broken Austria, saving them at the gates of Vienna only to have Austria later to turn around and join in the Partition of the entire Polish country at the hands of Germany, Russia, and Sweden...

Exactly!!!

At least she isn't a cum guzzling German thot. The one authentic German girl I knew in person was a foreign exchange student at my HS a couple years ago and she was the biggest slut our town has ever seen. Rumors of her doing a legit bukkakke. I bet it was your sister or cousin user. If it was I fucked your sis in the ass so fuck you.

(Kr)autistic Screeching
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Russians did this, Germans did this => resettling citzens to foreign countries and than invade it using "green man". Well Germans don't do this anymore, Russians still play some green man in eastern Ukraine.

Guess how many Poles is there in Germany? This people will reclaim rightful Polish clay

Vienna was literally the only thing done good by poles. The rest is a long history of lies, stealing/landgrabbing, deceiving and betrayal.

we came to the aid of austria three times in all of the ottoman wars.
besides them being thankful by partitioning us they also liberated krakow, i think, from swedes during northern wars.
and it wasnt germany, it was prussia.
the concept of germany didnt exist yet.
swedes didnt join in during partitions, they lost all their power after northern wars.

i appreciate your intentions, johny, but cmon

is true poland should be nuked, slovakia right after

irradiated knedlicki taste the best, huh

Poolak, the only woman tushy you have seen is the white your mother Irish gypsy cunt.
You are not of an ability to see none other as you are Khazar slave slav by genetics

Look, if land once was German, it remains rightful German clay for all time.
We kicked polands ass a several times after they lured and forced us into wars. They deserved to be blitzkrieged.

And hey, who was the guy in this thread telling a polefag that merkel is polish?

Anecdotal storyteller you are.

Poland stole Alsace-Lorraine from you...???

>the only good thing done by Poles
I really can't think of a time where Poland was involved in German affairs. Most of their wars were against Russia, they even occupied Moscow at one point in time (albeit for a day).

>the concept of germany didnt exist yet.
Right, that's true. Look, Polish history is not really taught at all in American schools so it's something that requires us to research on our own. I am interested in Polish history though because it was something not taught to me. I read about the war in 1920 but if you have any good links, docs, or reading material I'd appreciate it.

Our history is not bad up until XVII century, Polish persistence later on is worthy of admiring too, in my opinion