Africans are Superior to Whites According to John Lord Peck

John Lord Peck an American medical expert in the 1800s wrote how Africans are superior here's why. In African culture very young children don't stand for that long of a time. In fact the VERY young children play for about two hours a day, spend another hour on their feet, and are sitting in the shades for most of the day.

Europeans ever since the caveman days have either been travellers, educators, workers, and made their kids do the same. Kids very young had a lifestyle that enforced standing and as so their ligaments did not form properly. This caused a mass epidemic of flat-feet all across Europe from cavemen era all the way to the modern times. In Rome (for soliders) and Sparta nearly everyone had fallen arches by the time they were adults.

Only reason whites don't have this problem now is the invention of the stroller. However point remains that whites still have the highest rate of flat feet out of every other race except Jews who still have the highest percentage of this condition.

There ya go WHITEBOIS. SCIENCE BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books/about/Dress_and_Care_of_the_Feet.html?id=vVw-AAAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

books.google.ca/books/about/Dress_and_Care_of_the_Feet.html?id=vVw-AAAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y

All in here.

>those without this condition (flat feet) are the exception rather than the rule in nearly all of the intelligent world

He was referring to North America and Europe.

sooooooo
blacks are lazy bums?

>having white feet correlates with inferiority

who cares, flat feet easily fixable in a month of flexing and curling of toes

>feet whit flat o no

Niggers have ugly flat feet, they look more like pads than feet.

This is the most autistic thing I've read all day.

>having physical deformities that disqualify you from military service isn't a perfect symbol of inferiority

Wrong, the ligaments never develop properly

Actually blacks have higher arches than whites and the lowest rate of flat feet in the world.

It's literally the work of America's greatest pediatrician

No they are healthier.

wrong, its a muscular problem. an imbalance been there, 100% recovered now. many such cases. i doubt you even cmprehend what a ligament is

No I don't. As much as i think intelligence between races is complete shit John Lord Peck referred to my race as unintelligent.

Well why are you memeing about things you dont understand then? Are you some kind of sick freak?

No. Only sick freaks only talk about things they are experts in. Like Shelden Cooper for example.

Lol so blacks are superior porch monkeys. Flat feet are easily fixed with the proper exercises. I'm still waiting for niggers to build a productive civilization.

SHILL THREAD

Are you serious? Can you really be this desperate for something to attack European genetics on?

This isn't genetics at all. It's attacking European history and lifestyle. Flat feet according to Peck had nothing to do with genetics other than the fact that white genetics made whites shitty parents that forced their children to stand

How is being physically deformed as the norm of your race not show inferiority?

SAGE

>hehe, you haz flat feet whitey, we wuz kangz
>*starves to death*

???

at least white people dance in houses and not in huts

Also I noticed those whites are not wearing looted shoes from footlocker during ferguson