i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb.jpg
>NE Hama Dec 8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec 18
>SAA captures hilltop of Tal Marwan, HTS at Mughar Al-Mir waves white flag, requests transport to Idlib
>Assad; Russia to play key role in post-war reconstruction, Kurd militias 'traitors' to Syria
>Idlib, SAA capture town of Al-Ruwaida from HTS after strong assault from the south
>N Hama; RuAf airstrikes pave way for SAA in successful counter-offensive, capture Tal Zalaqiyat, along with the checkpoints surounding hilltop
>Highest ranking Sharia sheikh of the FSA in W Aleppo assassinated today after his vehicle struck an IED
>Turkish-backed FSA ready to ‘clean YPG out’ from Afrin – FSA commander
>Iraqi forces declare Salaheddine province ISIS-free after op in Mutaibija area
>Lebanese President blasts Israel in meeting with UN official over repeated resolution violations
>U.S. vetoes U.N. call for withdrawal of Trump Jerusalem decision
>Tehran reopens all border posts with Iraqi Kurdistan
>Iraq will use drones to protect pipelines – ministry

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14651468/
youtube.com/watch?v=thKRq0idOjE
youtube.com/watch?v=pvkZydL_0Bg
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.457035&lon=36.928825&z=13&m=b
voltairenet.org/article173033.html
pastebin.com/raw/28Lcd7KR
youtu.be/idllttIXsB8
youtube.com/watch?v=JJx5VdRBi40
youtube.com/watch?v=ldZD54aUQrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to Jews.

Reminder that if you support the kurds, youre a traitor to Assad and the Syrian people.

When will the world rid itself of the filthy cancer that is the Jew?

When Arabs and Iranians unite against them instead of fighting each other.

From last thread

Quality Bread, ty
>Bashar says B yourself

S O O N
O
O
N

>Tehran reopens all border posts with Iraqi Kurdistan.
Sounds like negotiations are doing well.

who tried to delete /sg? when did this happen? how was it going to happen?
casually mentions beheadings

VOTING TIME /SG/

VOTING TIME /SG/

VOTING TIME /SG/

strawpoll.me/14651468/

Why are these threads still a thing? The war is over.

100% yes

> who tried to delete /sg? when did this happen? how was it going to happen?
Some brit user started a Sup Forums thread about it around 10 months ago. Someonr asked him if he was turkish and he said yes.
This delusional burger fucker thinks it was me. Why the fuck would I want to delete /sg/ when its the only thread I visit on this racist board?

>over
hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT.
youtube.com/watch?v=thKRq0idOjE

Because the war isn't actually over yet, even though the ISIS war is pretty much over now.

>Updates and important posts from last bread

UNSC discussing Jerusalem resolution
migrants camping along Serbian border
Iraqi Kurdistan
Iraq will use drones to protect pipelines
Salman, CIA chief Pompeo meet in Riyadh
Yemen missile parts
ISIS claims responsibility for Kabul attack
Kremlin sees CIA terrorism plot tipoff as ‘example of cooperation’
Arab ambassadors ask India to clarify position
Israeli airstrikes target Hamas
Security stepped up in Pakistan
US vetoes resolution on Trump's Jerusalem decision
Afghanistan politics
Germany on Afghanistan
Kurdish protesters
Germany on"Kurdistan"
Russia rebuilding Syria news
Trump national security strategy Assad on Kurdish traitors
Yemen airstrikes
Turkey 'to seek UN General Assembly vote' on Jerusalem
Iraqi security forces have killed a high-profile commander of ISIS
tell marwan still under fire , army didnt capture it
lavroving

> Why are these threads still a thing? The war is over.
Its just getting started, kurdish terrorists still occupy a third of Syria and almost 70% of its oil. Also, Idlib is occupied by alqaeda terrorists.

The borders wont change and Syria will be balkanized and Assad will be politically removed from power, no need to keep shitposting about it at this point.

>who tried to delete /sg?
Allegedly the Bongroach, master baker used to have screencaps from around the time the Bongroach showed up

>when did this happen?
Less than a year ago, March, April possibly.

>how was it going to happen?
This I don't know.

> Assad will be politically removed from power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> Syria will be balkanized
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA, THE CHANCES OF THE US GOING INTO CIVIL WAR ARE HIGHER THAN THAT RIGHT NOW.

oh right. I thought that was all ptg. maybe it was the roach baiting we were doing back then

i don't think there was any threat of it happening tho. I'm pretty sure the 4chins people like the fact that we are here continuously.

there was a whole spate of threads like that for a few weeks. but they never had any hope of success.

i thought you meant there was a mod or some other godling making his personal agenda a reality or something.

it might have been a btfo turk, or it might even have been a jidf or a ptg, goodness knows they all think they have reason to hate us.

but it is extreme fantasy territory to think it was ever going to happen.

(((153747652)))
>Assad will be politically removed from power

Updates from earlier today, compiled by Pingu

DeZ
Idlib
Afrin
Aleppo
Hama
Harasta
Beit Jinn
East Ghouta
Iraq
Afghanistan
Misc.
Video

>he unrionically believes that the SDF and Trump would give up the oil and lands liberated
>he unironically believes assad will escape his crimes and stay in power
so much delusion in these threads

> Allegedly the Bongroach, master baker used to have screencaps from around the time the Bongroach showed up
Will you fuck off with this. This happened the time turks were swarming in /sg/ around al-bab, they obviously would want /sg/ deleted. Im the most pro-Assad user here, if /sg/ gets deleted id stop visiting Sup Forums .

>tfw no FSA-tier left-wing revolt to squash

>tHe BoRdErS wOn'T cHaNgE aNd SyRiA wIlL bE BaLkAnIzEd.....

Whoever it was, I don't think they had a hope in hell of achieveing their outcome.

I mean how REEEEEEE is posting a thread on the pol catalog detailing the extreme details of your small penis syndrome and expecting someone to care.

I'be seen kittens deal with reality more bravely than whoever that was.

>(((liberated)))
holy shit, where to start

> it might have been a btfo turk, or it might even have been a jidf or a ptg
I have my doubts that it was a turk, im willing to bet it was jidf. If I remember correctly- he didnt say he was a turk in the beginning, he was asked that and he said yes.

BTFO TRUMP

> US Vice President Mike Pence has cancelled a visit to Jerusalem al-Quds for now. The administration of US President Donald Trump said Monday that Pence’s trip to the Israeli regime and Egypt, set to start on Tuesday, has been postponed.

Why are you still posting in these threads? The war is over.

watch this video from 1:17 to 1:45
Its undisclosed video conference between peaceful dealmaker Trump and evil babykiller Putin

youtube.com/watch?v=pvkZydL_0Bg

i was pretty convinced at the time that is was ptg.

i don't remember jidf being an issue at the time, and neither were the turks. the roachpoasting wars were long over by then.

it was ptg - is that still a thing? I haven't looked, maybe those filters in sector m playing up again.

of course, in the name of tradition, I would suggest it was a a naturalised american citizen of turkish jewish origin who voted for trump and got caught up in ptg.

that's funny

What about controlling the train track all the way to Abu Duhur?
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.457035&lon=36.928825&z=13&m=b

You really need to read on the art of the bait.
Seen literal Maghrebis that are better than this.

Btw how is Ramaphosa? Is he anti-Israel?

>delayed trip to cast potential tie breaking vote in tax reform bill being voted on thursday or friday
the absolute state of sandnigger general

>You really need to read on the art of the bait.
Syria is an Arab country

Source: voltairenet.org/article173033.html
>The Syrian Arab Republic is a democratic state with full sovereignty, indivisible, and may not waive any part of its territory, and is part of the Arab homeland; The people of Syria are part of the Arab nation.

/ptg/ is still there but now it's just a thread for spamming Awoo memes and happenings. Nothing but 2 Pastebins of Trump achievements and a huge list of videos in the OP.

> still thinks voting matters
The absolute state of burger mentality, your whole country is run from an office in Tel Aviv.

Jidf (and Israelis) is always here. Theyre just better at hiding their tracks.

Literally nothing wrong with that, G*d bless Israel.

Are you just supporting Israel because Russia is supporting Assad and the Arab Baathist Party? Im starting to get polish retardation now.

>ITT: filthy goyim beasts

>wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.457035&lon=36.928825&z=13&m=b
I don't follow your track?
SDF is no where near there? Is there evidence of SDF Idlib co-operation?

Where does the track run to/between?

>Are you just supporting Israel because Russia is supporting Assad
I am supporting Israel because Russia is supporting Israel and also because I'm Zionist.

SIEG HEIL

Yes, I know it's gay to make memes about yourself.

w&b

we are not anti anyone. we just don't run to either side.
but yes, ramaphosa will follow the collective view on the foreign policy front.
if the anc fails to achieve a full victory in the upcoming national elections then our foreign policy may change in some regards, but not many.

when our secret services got leaked into the sunday papers there was stuff in there about how we are actively defending an imaginary line near the equator and trying to keep as many foreign players out. the israeli's are the main contestants at this boundary zone. so unless we change strategy fully I can't see us becoming buddy buddy with israel. and we big in with china, no one can really replace that role.

its bs, dudes just trying to save face about everyone refusing to meet his stupid ass on his (((trip of peace)))

>assblasted he got caught promoting fake news
will muhhamed ever recover?

>2 Pastebins of Trump achievements and a huge list of videos in the OP
sounds about right for a trump thing. do they have trump steaks? very very good steaks, tremendous even, those trump steaks.

What actually is an "Arab?" In syria there are Alawites, Druzes, Kurds, Turkomans, Yazidis, Christians, Shias, Sunnis and god knows what else. Are all these subspecies of Arabs?

>This general

Why can't you be like the other based South African poster?
Also, question, don't know if you'll take it seriously. I've seen you shitpost for almost 2 years on these threads, still fondly look back on the days of the first post being "reminder that jews are white and based". Are you actually a Jew? If not what motivates your shitposts so powerfully? You're very consistent.

dumb frogposter

over ?

It will be over when Suheil Al Hassan succeeds throne of syria and realizes his God given right.

Friendly reminder to put this script into your uBlock/Tampermonkey so you won't get data-mined by gook-moot more than usual.
All hail Sup Forums.
pastebin.com/raw/28Lcd7KR i

I mean I at least appreciate the effort put into turning your VPN on.

Rides up angrily, "Is that re-purposed art of the Free and Democratic Peoples Republic?"

Saved.

>What actually is an "Arab?"
An ethnicity, I guess. Also a source of an endless dick measuring contest.
>n syria there are Alawites, Druzes, Kurds, Turkomans, Yazidis, Christians, Shias, Sunnis and god knows what else. Are all these subspecies of Arabs?
The joke is Syria is in no way Arab, absolutely. See

is there a recording of homsis chaturbate?
I missed it

it's ok this time
i think he saved the video, i think i gota link to the channel somewhere

This is the correct answer. The world desperately needs Iran and Arabs to come together and wreck the jews.

>homsis chaturbate

Thanks Emancipation Proclamation user.

Can I get a quick rundown on that little ISIS pocket in the south west near Golan Heights?

Why have they been able to hold out for so long?

>The joke is Syria is in no way Arab
they are sandniggers doh
pic related is me i am an expert on sandnigger matters and geneology *tips fedora*

ماضٍ كَالسيف كالريح كالموج غزارة

assad addressed this topic in a recent speech. He argued that syria is an arab country and that all people in it are part of arab culture by definition.
His agenda is clear, he speaks the voice of unity.
He argued that all the people of syria speak arabic, they are educated in arabic and they partake and contribute to arabic culture, even tho they have their own identities too.

alternative explanations for 'arab' exist. technically they are the people of the arabian peninsula, who have to some effect spread their genes across the north of africa and in turn been consumed by others like persia.
There are movements in north africa trying to break from an arab identity, and others trying to unify them.

what's your agenda. we can custom make you a definition once we know that.

Muslims get played like a fiddle by jews. Middle east is doomed until they evolve enough to realize this

> The joke is Syria is in no way Arab, absolutely.
Fuck off, the term arab is based on a multi-ethnic language system; if you speak arabic youre an arab. Just like your polish ass is European.
Syria will always remain an Arab country and part of the Arab World.

Free falastine
youtu.be/idllttIXsB8

T. shlomo

he, or someone, told me once that he has a jewish gf. i'm not sure if it's true or not, but thats what i heard

The Middle East is the only place that is still resisting Zionism.
I hope Europeans evolve and stop supporting the Zionist regime and their degeneracy.

Ble ble ble hahahha fuck off
محمد متولى إلى جهنم وبئس المصير انت والبغدادي يا كلاب الفرس

> Why have they been able to hold out for so long?
Look at the map. Theyre being supported by the Israeli regime.

>Are you actually a Jew?
He's not jewish, he's jewish "by heart" (his claim)
deepys gf theory checks out if my memory serves me right

>Why have they been able to hold out for so long?
they have the full support of israel

Now that will never happen. At least it's not the white Europeans who will wake up. They're too cucked. It's going to have to be Muslims in European countries that take it away from Zionism. Top kek.

I turned the VOD to private yesterday I think.
I can turn it public for you, for the small price of 3 shekels.
There you go (skip the first 2 minutes for aids audio reasons)
youtube.com/watch?v=JJx5VdRBi40

First of all, Israel supported moderate revolution dem*cratic fighters that fought the EVIL REGIME in Dara'a and it's countryside. Than, after a few years actually, they've took a name of Khalid bin-Walid and rose the Mujaheed banner, joining the Islamic State. The next day CJTFOIR bombed them for the first time and killed about a dozen of it's leaders, because moderates gone rogue is never a good thing.
Now, somehow, they're able to stay cool with Israelis (bordering them) and raid Nusra & friends from time to time causing chaos. Also they're probably responsible for plenty of assassinations on both loyalists and rebels in Dara'a and surroundings.

No agenda at all. I would like to understand the discrepancy between Syria being apparently arab state, while at the same time there are more subgroups than in Manhattan. So if Im reading this correctly, Assad promotes the arab identity as an ideology to unite the nation, and the people are OK enough with this to not start murdering each other on ethinc basis, so there its probably part true that they are kinda arabs even if they divide themselves in different ethnic or religious groups

youtube.com/watch?v=ldZD54aUQrQ

I believe with regards to mr assad, victory can be declared.

You might have a point, I mean look at Sweden, its the most pro-Palestinian country in Europe. Even not recognising Israel seems to be acceptable there.

باقية وتتمدد بإذن الله تعالى شاء من شاء وأبى من أبى والله على ما أقول شهيد.

Bedouins, pictured left, are the original and purest form of Arab, rest have different ancestries (some European, some Phoenician,...) and were painted Arab after mudslimes invaded Roman Syria ((((((peacefully)))))) in the 7th century. Bedouins currently occupy large parts of Europe and some Arab countries.