How nervous are Drumpfags getting now?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/16/how-quickly-ye-forget/
gizmodo.com/robert-mueller-got-trump-transition-emails-just-by-aski-1821369736/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah pretty comfy

>Our first trans president

This is going to be fun watching Sup Forums suddenly decide it was libertarian again

Trolls battling each with their different narrative. lol

>transition emails

Legit question. What sort of wrongdoing do they hope to uncover from the period where he was President-elect?

Nervous? I'm comfy as fuck. Let Mueller stick around, this is awesome. It's like watching a trapped hamster on a wheel.

Says Satan.

they'll never find a smoking gun from early in the campaign of Trump and Russia conspiring to commit illegal activities.

if russia actually worked with the trump campaign and did what it did for Trump. Then it wouldn't have left that evidence. though as Comey said "russia is being noisier than usual". which can only mean that Russia wanted to be seen doing things that looks like it was trying to collude with Trump. so that the trump administration would be tainted and weakened.

Russia knows they would never get any positive action from the US government. Even with a president Trump and republican congress. So the most likely reason for their actions was to just attack the US government in general, and hillary specifically for reasons of revenge for Yeltsin and other. So that the US would be weak on the world stage. allowing putin to further his dream of a new Russian lead economic and political confederacy made up of the old warsaw/communist nations.

Zero point zero, faggot.

Lucifer was the first libertarian

He's had them forever and Trump's team knows that.
It's on;y news NOW because Trump lawyers are claiming they were obtained improperly.

Stop knee-jerking to every single CNN comment, moron.

Mueller has been a distraction. A shiny object for the audience to focus on while the IG does his work.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/16/how-quickly-ye-forget/

>appointed to investigate Russian collusion to rig election
>finds literally nothing
>questionably "obtains" transition team e-mails
>has nothing to do with election

Why is this investigation even still fucking open? Why are they still paying these morons to investigate nothing? Can we start a petition to end this bullshit and stop wasting tax-payer funds?

Right? That's clearly after any election meddling could have taken place, and all contact with Russia would be not only legal, but encouraged. Also, do you really think a man that ran on draining deep-state intelligence is under any false pretense of privacy?

tic toc..

Not all. Top it off he got those in a not so legal manner. Sad! Go back to plebbit where you belong. The adults are talking real politics here.
> S A G E

RE:Thanks putin for hackin those voting machines and emails yuge success

From donnie

expect antiracistleaks to pop up some time after new year's

Oh noes, a know criminal is prosecuting. Let's play.

A bunch of shit that violates the Logan act. Doesn't matter if hes President-elect. A presidency is allowed to carry out its policy until the end of its term and anyone who attempts to hinder that policy is violating the Logan act.

they haven't thought that far ahead.. lol

Trump doesn’t use email you retard.

If there's one thing we've learned about emails. It's that you can't be charged for any crime if you are extremely negligent and didn't intend to cause harm.

i dont believe Trump campaign colluded with Russians so i am not worried

To be specific, they are mainly interested in Flynn and the UNSC vote prior to Trump's inauguration. According to Flynn's court documents, Flynn lied to the FBI about contacting the Russian ambassador to persuade the Russian government to veto the UNSC resolution punishing Israel. America had abstained under the Obama admin and Trump even tweeted about it. Flynn was allegedly directed by Kushner. If true, both individuals violated the Logan Act.

>FBI to Trump right now

Let them take as long as they like he as thorough as they want to be. When they finish up with zero there will be nothing stopping Trump from putting the same level of investigation on the D's, Trump will wait til just before the general election

trump has been planning to run for president for 40 years and he's notoriously paranoid. even if he did collude with the Russians (which he didn't) you'd never find any evidence of it.

OP, you honestly think there is something there??

Pic related.

>tfw you expected to just fire a guy and this would stop
>it's not stopping

good pic

>It's on;y news NOW because Trump lawyers are claiming they were obtained improperly.
Wait a minute.
Are you saying that Trump's emails... Were not secured properly?
Gee... Is that a crime.... Should someone be... Locked up for that?

How will America react if Trump fires Mueller?

It is pretty good. I'll keep it to post here on impeachment day.

How dare you point out my double standards! Stop it! Stop!

The thing about emails was that they were hot shit when we saw them on wikileaks already and they had some incriminating/suspicious things on them.

Just because Mueller suddenly has "emails" of Trump doesn't mean shit. Everyone's got tens of thousands of emails. Nice try dems, but this is not the same as the Hillary/Podesta emails.

We know what's in there and you'll never escape it ;)

Has Trump ever personally sent an email in his entire life?

No, he's saying Trump's lawyers are saying they were obtained improperly. He said nothing about the storage security of those emails.

No.

You will never be a secret agent. “If a criminal did something they must’ve left evidence”.

Wow, I bet you believe aliens are on their way too?

I've honestly don't believe I've ever once been worried about any of this. This is actually the first time I've thought about this in probably... like a week. You left-wing conspiracy retards are the only ones who think about this nonsense. Likely because it's the only thing you have left holding your sanity together. Understandable though, you've been getting your shit pushed in for awhile now. Nah, I'm currently still enjoying my Muslim ban and Trump packing the federal courts. You know he's going to have more judicial appointments than the last nine Presidents combined? He's likely going to get another Supreme Court pick as well. Pretty comfy shit.

>pic related

>Tens of thousands you say ?
Surely Drumphikins must be quaking in their boots at this point. No ?

There'll be "cry ins" at some universities and maybe a protest in Berkely that gets co-oped by ANTIFA and BLM.
Ultimately, nothing will happen.

The difference between Trump and Nixon is that while Nixon fired his special investigator, his party turned against him and voted for impeachment along side the Dems. The GOP wanted to save face and distance themselves from Nixon in the hopes of winning future elections.
The GOP is essentially dead, for god's sake, they allowed Trump, a total outsider and former Democrat, to represent them.
They'll never vote for an impeachment of Trump because if Trump goes, they go too.

So if Trump fires Mueller, there'll be some flaccid protests and whining, but then things will go back to normal. At least until the next "not really a rule" rule Trump breaks and gets people bitching

How exactly is that legal? This shit needs to be shut down!

NONE OF THEM CARE WHICH WILL MAKE IT REALLY FUNNY

>How nervous are Drumpfags getting now?
You realize just how nervous you liberal faggots should be getting?

If you impeach trump you've just told tens of millions of white conservatives that they won't be allowed to change things via voting. which means the bullet will be the only means left to them.

You should just placate them and wait the 3-8 years for Trump to be out office then things can go back to normal for you.

Good thing trump is old school and doesn't email.
Trump will survive all of this easy and win 2020.
Screencrap dis

BLAHAHAH Mueller is going to JAIL

MAGA BITCHES

My favorite is how Russia has totally fucked trump in the ass, now he’s finally realizing ‘wow Putin was full of shit’. And basically started a world war using North Korea. Trump was such an easy pawn

Trump's lawyers are full of shit, which is why they wrote a grandstanding letter to congress and leaked it to Fox instead of running straight to a judge.

>But GSA Deputy Counsel Lenny Loewentritt told the site in a statement that the transition team officials were explicitly told that “in using our devices,” any materials stored therein “would not be held back in any law enforcement” requests.

gizmodo.com/robert-mueller-got-trump-transition-emails-just-by-aski-1821369736/amp

I think that's what they're trying to do; force Trump into firing Fags McGee, or whatever the fuck his name is. The reasons for this should be obvious enough.

If coordinating with other countries during your transition is a violation of the Logan Act, then the majority of the Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, Roosevelt and Hoover administrations also violated it. The law is 230 years old and out of date. In the modern world you can't be radio silent until the day you get sworn in because it would mean the US government would be blind, deaf and mute to the world for a good two months as everyone gets up to speed. Considering we're at war and have been for basically the last century, that kind of drop off would lead to soldiers dying along with a host of other problems.

Honestly, I don't think anyone gives a fuck about this circus anymore.

BRING IT

Let's see literally a nothing burger

It's going to be literally nothing. They're just going to release it with a small story that will fire up liberals but it's absolutely nothing illegal.

All they're doing is throwing meat to their brain dead supporters who think they're actually going to get drumpf impeached.

"They" being the Dems.

Not at all. A lot of us will just meme an even more right-wing candidate that the commies will really hate next time. Someone that will not compromise with the left at all.

Maybe you don’t know how the fbi works? When they start to flip the buddies that work for you, you are obviously next

Found the faggot that's living in the BerenSTEIN timeline.

>-8 years for Trump to be out office then things can go back to normal for you.
They better hope Jr finds a different hobby or 2024 is gonna be just as bad for them

Not at all

Let's just build a robot who will laser beam them all after being lawfully elected.

>t. phone poster
Neck yourself fagget.

this

not at all

sage

Who have they flipped? They got nothing.
There's nothing to be had, Trump is a Jew shill.

Yeah that "world war" has really been a doozy thus far.

I love how you inbred future diabetics think trump is this genius. “Well he’s rich”. Good fucking argument

>When they start to flip the buddies that work for you, you are obviously next
Except that the things they were charged with were either BS process crimes or happened before Trump's campaign. Anyways, they had plead guilty to LYING, which isn't something you plead to if your testimony is required for a larger case.

Fuuuug I'm so nervous I'm literally shaking

WAIT, so Trump is a good guy despite Kushner being a literal satanic Kike?

And, Meuller is a good guy because he is a Hillary supporter? Im confused. Can we just go about killing Jews and be done with this bullshit faggotry?

they were taking in august, nothing's happened yet

I'm literally shaking.

Nobody here gives a fuck about Trump.

Honestly nobody will give a shit. People will pretend to for 48 hours then no one will care

Dunno what you're trying to tell me here, but all I know is you're a fag for linking gizmodo. You're probably Leo Laporte himself.

I'm not nervous at all. If they had anything on him we would know it.

Time to move on and let Americans make money for the first time in decades.

Amen.

The more Dems dig, the cleaner Trump becomes from all bullshit - keep digging

It's pretty obvious that "Insurance policy" = "Russia-collusion investigation" and now that everyone knows it was a pre-planned partisan hit, the level of swamp draining will be God-Emperor Expert.

I’m sure you know all existing information. I bet you’re right there involved in the case

fuck off Schlomo

Is Muh Russia proof hidden in Trump's emails?! Also, when do we get to see all that Muh Russia proof that the MSM and leftist screamed so much about?!

What the actual fuck are you even talking about? You're posting shit that is completely unrelated to anything in this thread.

I like Trump. He's my favorite celeb after Taylor Swift.

Yep, I've been there since Day One nigger. Those pedo Jews will hang.

Well you can’t start it until we have some bullshit reason: like Russia giving North Korea money for ballistic weapons

Killing nazi fag-boys is way more fun. And their women actually want us to kill them.

This. Maga faggots are the vocal minority.

They REALLY want trump to fire mueller.
That’s their only chance at impeachment and they know it

Right, this place could be called 4trump

Nah..
Expect more like

False Flags coming out the Swamp 's eyes, the Swamp's mouth, the Swamp's wherever, blood *cough:* I mean False Flags coming out of everywhere.

I'm a fan of Assad personally. I never really watched Trump's reality show so meh...

>the president whispered back, "i am the storm"
>and then let off his wmd

They've got peop me for lying. Clinton's team is more guilty for the things they've accused Trumps team.

You read it, now go fuck yourself