They don't even hide it anymore

STOP. SEXUALIZING. CHILDREN.
youtube.com/watch?v=f8VoVwuZVac
fucking cunts

Have you watched the show? Its actually pretty kino.

The character designs look like hot shit. I'm pretty sure nobody is falling to this when they have loli rape doujins.

*fapping

What are we expecting exactly?

(checked)
Who could possibly be responsible for such degeneracy?

t, Skipy

> Virtual Shield
> Download and it blocks your webcam and microphone from hackers

Yes, download our app to let us control your webcam

why so paranoid?

if you honestly think this is sexualizing children, you're part of the "everything is offensive" problem. No better than piece of dogshit libtard. Gtfo.

Sexualising children is offensive though. People that think this do not also necessarily think calling someone the wrong pronoun is also offensive. You have somehow grouped these two people together because you are too retarded to see the difference.

t.brainlet

apparently youre too retarded not to strawman. Where did I say sexualizing children is not offensive?

I said this retarded shit is not sexualizing children.

>showing children masturbate
>showing children's genitals
>not sexualizing children

Do you really think pedophiles are furiously beating their dicks to these goofy-drawn charactes with adult voices?

Do you think even one person in the world, after watching this show, decided to take up molesting children because this convinced them?

Seriously, you're just being whiny to complain that this show is harmful to anyone, in any way. Pick your battles better. Toddler beauty pageants, for example, is *actual* sexualizing children. This is a stupid toilet humor cartoon.

isn't this technically CP?

Do you really think your judgement on what is sexually appealing applies to everyone on the planet?

I'm not so arrogant as to assume I can read other people's thoughts.

>A show made by jews sexualizing children is no problem, get over it.

Whats kino mean?

And you do you think opinions are law?
You say it sexualizes children. I say it doesn't.
You don't get to be automatically correct because you think so

>all those jews in the cast alone

Your opinion is that despite the show displaying children masturbating and showing children's genitals no one could possibly find it sexually arousing.

That's not just an opinion, it's pure idiocy.

yes

Well, we should probably call chris hanson then....

>checked
the jew's inability to control its overstep always leads to its undoing

Actually, is George soros funding this CP?

>Actually, is George soros funding this CP?

because if so, we should probably freeze all of his assets so he doesn't do it anymore.

Do you really have to point out that Nick Kroll is jewish? You only have to look at him. Its not a secret. The League is still one of the best shows this decade

Just looked this guy up. What an upstanding man to call out the vile kikes like that.

Why AREN'T you?

I don't want to sound like some kind of (((shill))), but isn't the sexualization taking place in this show more about the awkwardness of puberty and less about titilating the audience and making them want to fuck kids? I mean, I masturbated a ton at the that age and was fascinated by genitals, and I assume I was pretty typical. The show sexualizes them because they're becoming sexually mature, their bodies are changing to be capable of sex.

The main families are fucking jewish. His dad is a literal closeted faggot cuck with a small dick. The semite is a faggot, the hispanic kid eats his older brother's cum.

I mean, assuming pre-teens aren't going to watch a CARTOON (come on, who didn't watch south park at 14), is it okay to normalize kids eating cum crackers?

>is it okay to normalize kids eating cum crackers?

That shit's already normalized as an urban legend though.... At least it was when I was in school. There were a couple of kids who were rumored to have played the cum cracker game, and it was basically a Kafka trap.

we all see the direction things are going. its clear as day

kys degenerate

If all you're going to do is call people you disagree with degenerate, why bother making a thread? We already know how it's going to go.

>literal strawman
>like actually drawing your opponents in unsavory ways with exclamation points and no coherent points

why can't pol retards argue?

My friend invited me over to watch Netflix and she showed me this. Didn't actually seem half as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be. It's not the greatest animated sitcom production or writing-wise, but I laughed enough and George Soros' cock wasn't all over it.
You can't make a show about middle schoolers going through puberty and not sexualize them. They're literally becoming sexual creatures.

not enough naming of the Jew in her comments.

>his main board isn't Sup Forums

There are usually better Sup Forums discussions on Sup Forums than there are here in the heart of all the horseshit.