Liberals are the ones who are against free sp-

>Liberals are the ones who are against free sp-

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.4f68b31e07c5
mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/942132012734910464?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.pacificpundit.com/2017/12/16/fake-news-no-cdc-isnt-removing-words-like-fetus-or-evidence-based/
sltrib.com/news/nation-world/2017/12/16/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/
delawareonline.com/story/news/nation/2017/12/15/cdc-gets-list-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/957560001/
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/health/cdc-trump-banned-words.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free speech is about the redress of grievances, not about using propaganda in government papers.

>words from the English language are now propaganda

>oh no, we can't talk about the vulnerable entitlement diversities now!

haha liberals btfo

>Center for Disease Control
>not allowed to talk about the diseases of diversity and transgenderism

is Trump an SJW or what?

Rights are for private citizens not Government

>implying these aren't buzzwords to undermine western society, thus flooding the country with third world shitskins to replace the population that is too demoralized to fuck and have children, rendering the English language extinct
Have some foresight fag

>scientifically used words from the English language are now buzzwords
>"evidence-based" and "science-based" are part of a mass conspiracy
The absolute state of Amerimutts

This is fake cuckleberry finn.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?tid=pm_pop&utm_term=.4f68b31e07c5
Nope, this is real life.

>dieversity
>trannies
>(((science)))

Libortion commietards on suicide watch

The words "transgender", "fetus", "diversity", "evidence-based" and "science-based" are used in scientific contexts, yes.

Fake news, CDC already said they are not prohibited from saying anything. Sage and report.

>WashingtonPost
>facts

Pick one, dipshit.

>fetus
What else are you going to call it? It's not a fucking baby, it's a clump of cells. This anti-science shit is disgusting. You people should be ashamed.

Fake news
mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/942132012734910464?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.pacificpundit.com/2017/12/16/fake-news-no-cdc-isnt-removing-words-like-fetus-or-evidence-based/

Do you have an actual NEWS source, instead of a leftist propaganda rag that has been caught distorting facts and outright lying too many times to count?

It's only for budget requests, not reports to the public, or internal memos, or anything else. The purpose is to make requests less likely to be held up in committee by people wanting to argue politics,etc.

"fetus" is the only word that has any scientific value whatsoever. Really don't understand why that one was banned, but the others are obvious if you don't have sub human IQ.

My favorite is how a lot of retards keep saying "b-but of course this stuff should be science and evidence based!"

Niggers don't know the terrible Super Mario Brothers movie was "BASED" on the game. "Based on a true story" and the like is just that, a basis, not a fact. Non-factual evidence and science does not belong in playing with people's lives. This is why I can't take the leftists seriously at all. They would rather catch painful life ending diseases than realize their word play is just that, wordplay.

sltrib.com/news/nation-world/2017/12/16/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/
delawareonline.com/story/news/nation/2017/12/15/cdc-gets-list-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/957560001/
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/health/cdc-trump-banned-words.html

Not liking the source doesn't make what it's saying magically untrue.

They did not actually refute the report, they simply claimed they'd continue to consult evidence even though they're not allowed to say they are anymore. Hmmm.

Here is the director of the CDC herself stating point blank that WaPo and these other sources lied to you.
Go check it, faggot, then come back and apologize to me.
When will you leftist pieces of shit stop lying? When will your hysterical bullshit finally stop?

>government agencies have free speech
look at this doofus

right wingers are so dumb they have to ban ideas because they can't win arguments

hilarious

Not being allowed to explicitly state that something has a ground in science and evidence sets a pretty shitty precedent for everything else. Without pointing out that something is based within actual data, it'll eventually become not so out-of-the-ordinary to say any bullshit and then claim "Well~ I never actually stated it was based on science tee hee~".

Only sensible response so far.

Debunked, libfaggot:

>damage control
That doesn't refute the report at all, it simply objects to the word "banned". If the article had left it at "guidance to avoid", she wouldn't have a leg to stand on, because that's exactly what happened. They were told not to use those words.
I'm not a leftist, either, I just don't like stupidity.

>Only sensible response so far.
You mean other than the one of us who checked with the CDC itself and determined this is FAKE FUCKING NEWS?

Like banning flags and statues?

Go fuck yourself , brainlet.

They didn't deny it, so it's not fake news.

>That refutation doesn't count because I want to pretend Trump is banning words.
Everything about your thread-starter is a fucking lie. The "Trump administration" didn't ban or forbid or prohibit ANYTHING.
It's all a fucking lie!
This is all you leftist child-rapists have left: Absolute blatant lies to the public.

>I can't read.
What a fucking lying sack of shit you are.

>REEEE IT'S ALL LIES I DEMAND YOU'RE A LEFTIST AND A CHILD RAPIST!!!!!
Remember: Feels, not reals.

>MY LIES DON'T COUNT AS LIES BECAUSE I'M EMPLOYED TO SUCK THE CUM OUT OF GEAORGE SOROS' LIMP SCHLONG.

This is now a holohoax debunking thread.

Point out to me where it says "The report is false".

>He got so angry he tried to derail a thread that said things he doesn't like all by himself
>He still doesn't believe he's pro-censorship
O boy

Thanks for giving me a place to expose the giant kike lie!

The month of Jew Lie!!!

Don't worry. I have hundreds of these. Your kike boss is going to be pissed you started a thread exposing the lies of the holohoax.

You aren't supposed to bump holohoax threads. That gives me the win.

A real visitor to the site would stay and defend their thread, but you are just a shareblue shill. This thread is now radioactive and you have to run the fuck away.

Shareblue chased from their own thread. Fucking hilarious!

I think they banned fetus, because the term dehumanises the unborn baby
A pro life thing essentially

>enter thread
>see one faggot sperging and dumping graphs to drown out free speech
We sure do have a d*versity of opinions on Sup Forums

They didn't ban anything. It was all a WaPo fake news story. The director of the CDC said it was a lie.

Wrong

I'm here. I just know you're too autistic to discuss with and are just interested in spamming, so I'm not giving you any more (You)s or attention.
People will keep discussing this, in spite of your screaming. You can't suppress free speech on Sup Forums, even if the word "fetus" does offend you.

"Evidence" and "science" don't have value? Additionally, "transgender" is a scientifically used term. Not so sure about the rest.

When the director of the CDC herself debunks the story, any "diversity of opinion" about it is newspeak for leftist bullshit.
Post holohoax memes. Kill this fucking thread.

More kike lies.

What's the matter, kikes. Did something go wrong in your shill thread?

Don't worry. I can do this all fucking night.

I like to bump the thread occasionally so all anybody sees is a page full of holohoax debunking.

Read your own posts m8, she didn't debunk it. They were "guided" not to use those words, not explicitly ordered to remove them, but that's bad enough.

WE WUZ CONFEDERATES N SHIT

>If I just pretend hard enough, it will stop being fake news.
Doesn't work like that, faggot.

Thanks for bumping my holohoax debunking thread!

He's determined not to see, just let him screech into the abyss.

I agree with you that the holohoax is a lie. Thanks for the bump! We have to show the world the truth.

Don't worry. I'm just getting started.

Libtard lies BTFO. Showed them that the CDC itself said it was fake news. They won't listen. Fine, let's talk about the holohoax.

Gosh, where did all the libtards go? It's like they know their master will be pissed at what this thread turned into.

And this, folks, is how you defeat a shareblue shill thread.

Fucking fake news faggots.

You're doing great things my child :)

Bamp.

Have sauce for this one?

Imagine believing all science was a Jewish conspiracy
God I'm glad I don't do drugs

>science
Just stop m8

didn't the head of the CDC come out on twitter saying that it was bullshit and that there aren't any banned words? So just literally another example of fake news?

CDC Director said this is a lie.