Train derailment

Do you guys think ANTIFA is responsible for the train derailment today in WA? Even if they were, there's no way the MSM would ever tell us that. We need inside intel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd say the engineer driving the train to fast, and the failure of a safety device meant to slow it down were the likely causes, but that would make far too much sense. Better make up some outlandish conspiracy theories instead.

This is really getting tiring kikes.

Can concrete poured on a track even derail a train? If so, how much concrete would it take? Would wet concrete be poured on the track and left to dry or would blocks be placed on the rails. If it's wet, wouldn't it be hard for it to set because other trains would ran over it. If it's dry blocks, wouldn't the train just knock them away.

Antifa could be involved, but it seems more likely that it was a freak accident caused by something more mundane like a deformed rail or misshapen wheel.

It was Jews. Just like every other fucking thing you waste of life. You're pointless existence only to serve your Jew overlords. Fucking faggot.

Why do the U.S. authorities continue to excuse and cover up acts of terror committed by Antifa.

I would trust Jews to carry out a plan better than a bunch of barristas and junkies

Sabotage is nothing new for communist terrorists.

It's not hard to believe Antifa would do this, but people shouldn't jump to conclusions and make us look like idiots if it turns out they didn't do it. Don't sperg out on social media blaming Antifa until it's confirmed they had something to do with it.

Israel did it. Now kys.

"They take any sort of tragedy that involves the American public, be it be mass shooting or train derailments, and connect it to popular movements like Black Lives Matter or anti-fascists because they want to associate these movements with everyday Americans being injured and killed. They pin it on the left by producing and spreading conspiracy theories, especially at the beginning, when there is little information out there. The only people celebrating what happened today are people on the right who use it as an opportunity to spread their snake oil."

Antifa Boogeyman have you fucking idiots so shook shut up

This smells disinfoeeeeeeeee

It would be a christmas miracle if you kys, truly

By the time Antifa was done fucking about with concrete, 3 guys with prybars could have pulled the spikes, removed a section of rail, and gotten back to town where a fourth individual was waiting to shoot them all and then gotten a good start towards disposal of biological waste.
>YooHoo TSA!! Hi!!

Never underestimate how terrible our infrastructure is outside of cities

Insider here.
Yes they found concreate
Press conference soon

Follow your leader.

I agree we shouldn't jump to conclusions, but if they were responsible, we won't ever hear about it. There's no way the MSM would run that story.

Antifa has been derailing trains for over a decade.
Also antifa likes to cut fiber optic lines in the bay area.

Ahhh now I can tell Antifa was involved. Let the shilling begin

Theyre now reporting the train "struck an object" on the bridge here in canada. Wonder if it has anyting to do with al queda magazine last month showing instructons for a train derailling aparatus
???

Itsgoingdoen.org promotes train derailment as a form of activism

Considering this is terrorism, a press conference is due, Antifa will be labelled an international terrorist organisation.

Antifa attacked pipelines and trsin tracks in canada too

This is what my money on but surprisingly this causes the biggest headache.

>This was the first day of the new high-speed (just under 80) route that shaves only 10 minutes off the route.

>Lakewood mayor tweeted this route will kill 2 weeks ago

Nope this has been going on for over a decade especially in the states of washington,oregon and california.

I'm not sure about whether concrete would derail it or not. It couldn't have been a deformed rail or misshapen wheel because the current narrative is that they hit *something prior to derailing

It seems to me the Pacific Railroad has been targeted because of its economic importance.

But is this not the first time it has resulted in multiple murder, my opinion, railways need to hire big guns again like in the Old West.

>Insider report: Concrete Found! All signs point to Antifa! Announcement forthcoming!
Well wouldn't that be special?

Sorry I fail to understand how people have literally been able to get away with mass murder by sabotaging railways, they should swing.

If the right was smart they'd be placing the blame on the Obama administration for allowing the delay to install Positive Train Control automated safety technology, then extending the deadline, but instead these faggots are playing the stupid conspiracy theory game. No wonder people laugh at this movement.

That would be a fucking Christmas miracle... minus the people dieing in the train accident... but I'm pretty sure pigs will fly before they ever admit something like that

Did they stand in front of it?

shit happeneins

Some are suggesting it was the new tracks that were placed, others saying it was sabotage by antifa, was it both?

You're a fool. It obviously wasn't just the speed of the train. The current narrative is that the train struck something. I'm not claiming they WERE responsible, I'm asking what people think. The local ANTIFA literally has posted multiple times about sabotaging trains so it's not really that farfetched, is it?!

In all honesty, it probably was just a simple accident that has nothing to do with Antifa, so it's probably the new track or something else.

Would have to be something substantially hard to derail a train uncoincidentally just over a bridge.

Shareblue crap.

Be Antifa
Plan to derail freight train full of frac sand.
>Pull up the track again.wav
Passenger train full of friends and families crashes and burns
>Antifa kills Antifa's little sister and grandma

At least they didn't died in vain.

So do Nazis and anarchists. It's a tactic in every fringe group handbook. Any action local protesters here have done in the past involving the railroads has always involved prior warning in an effort to keep it safe and most importantly to them, get news cameras there. To think these people want to kill innocent civilians is paranoid and fucking retarded. You obviously spend way too much time here and now believe the memes.

Don't trust the MSM. Trust the alt media which is relevant.

The jews did this.

Yes, but we can dream, can't we?

Neo-Nazi's don't derail trains there is no purpose for them, left-wing terrorism is the root.

Not a shill, just stating the fact that it was most likely not Antifa. But I don't know for sure. For all I know it was a pre meditated antifa attack. I'm just trying to stop people from sperging out saying it was antifa, and than have them be proved wrong and have waves of shills descending on us calling us conspiracy nuts.

Conservatives are dumb.

What's with all these shills all of a sudden?

The train had automated safety features that never engaged and appeared to be working normally.

There have been rumors about speed being a factor, it possibly hitting a semi, or now retards are pointing to possible domestic terrorism.

The call log of the engineer who rides in the front cab states he doesn’t know what happened it was sudden and abrupt be he doesn’t mention hitting anything. This makes hitting a semi unlikely and he would of mentioned it.

It’s very unlikely to be antifa, up here the left are more interested in virtue signaling that accomplishing anything. I believe they were only laying on the tracks in front of a train near the port of Olympia.

Speed is very likely due because it is the first day of the new route and officials are claiming the safety of the route was investigated in the “environmental survey” that was apart of commissioning said route. All in the name of reducing the commute of a subsidized minority by a measly 10 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-TRNXnn7JI

I agree. Let's not jump to conclusions and we certainly shouldn't sperg out on social media until we know the facts. I just thought this was a good place for a discussion on the subject

Agreed. I live up here too. I'm just having fun watching the mental gymnastics and flights of fancy in these threads, since we are getting new information locally much faster than these fools.

whoa i remember this spooky shit
there was a train derailment the very next morning

If they did it the media will cover it up

This is a derail deivce. It doesn't take much to knock a train off of the rails. It becomes easier if the track is turning.

No. That's just stupid

Oh I’m having a blast with the story itself, there’s so much irony in it. There’s a mayor saying this route would kill weeks in advance, possible reports of insufficient safety studies, the route change trades a tiny time difference for a reduction of scenery, and this is all heavily subsidized by the federal dollar. Bottom line someone is going to get fucked hard and I really hate dot up here

is this a (((falseflag))) because bill priestaps name was starting to float around?

Hey OP, is this tweet archived anywhere? Because I won't believe it otherwise.

Oh, fuck yeah. It's going to quickly devolve into a game of where to place the blame over the next few days.

I agree that the train hitting a car/semi narrative is bunk because the engineer said nothing about that in the released audio. If speed was the primary cause, why did they mention hitting something prior to derailing? If it WAS ANTIFA, I wouldn't think they would do it on purpose to kill random people... it would make more sense that they were trying to stop/derail a freight train involved with fracking. I do find it kind of weird that they immediately took down all mentions of train sabotage right after the incident though. Why would they give a fuck if they had no involvement in it? It makes them look kinda guilty desu. Even if they aren't responsible, it wasn't a good move.

This is D'N'C of every day Americans they want to force the politically minded to take a side in the battle between the extreme left and extreme right. Because they think that both aides are fully infiltrated, trapped and controllable. Which, arguably, they are.

This is to ensure another Trump like surprise does not happen again because people will be too busy playing sides to see and support the next real movement when it arrives.

Bump

The semi theory becomes impossible when you consider it derailed right at the bridge with no anywhere near the rails. Antifa angle also is a no go because there is no motive. The hate using rail to transport (((fossil fuel))) not the rail system itself. They arnt going after passenger cars or going to derail a freight train with hazmat material all over an interstate

Also, even if Antifa DIDN'T fucking do it, why for fuck's sake aren't we already memeing that they did?

>Literally everyone in the fucking region says this route sucks and is dangerous
>Amtrak and Sound Transit fights this for a year or longer with their corrupt judges and politicians
>The route is actually dangerous
>FUCKING DRUMFKINS

That looks simple to make. I'm surprised ISIS isn't nigger rigging those like crazy all over the USA.

@eric festival of lights rat

HE did it

You forgot the old route it replaced travelled on the edge of the water overlooking the puget sound providing a fantastic view

You know, memeing obvious bullshit lies doesn't help us at all unless it's two days before an election. It makes us look fucking retarded.

What the fuck do you think this thread is? However, the problem with this brilliant plan is that no one besides the retards here are buying it.

This. It's already known the last reported speed was 81mph. When these trains are regulated to 79mph and the track section is rated at 30-40mph

This thread is merely a discussion. It's not a meme claiming they did it. The alt-lite has already sperged out and posted all over that evil ANTIFA did it. I came here asking for your opinions and hoping for some facts. I figured that if they really were behind it, someone would know something. There's a press conference tonight at 11:15 p.m. What we already know is that it wasn't just speed related, as the train reportedly hit something prior to derailing. It wasn't a car or semi they hit because the engineer said nothing about that in the released audio. The question is, what did they hit that caused the train to derail?

It will be a full year for the official investigation to end.

"i'm going to cause damage to the public!"
Said damage occurs
"BASELESS ACCUSATIONS, CONSPIRACY THEORY'S"

I doubt the little faggots actually did it but why do (((you people))) talk about something that ends up happening but then complain when you get put right on top of the suspect list.

With that OP header and image and all the duplicate threads trying to paint this narrative? Sure it's "merely a discussion". This isn't my first day here. It's the same thing after every tragedy, and straight out of the various alt-right disinfo playbooks.

>This isn't my first day here
You sure about that fuck boy? You sure sound like a newfag

you sir are the only sane individual on this board.
But I guess better to consider conspiracy theory rather than crumbling american infrastructure.
Our family farm turned to dirt road in less than 10 years of absolute abandon.

stop seducing us with your rare Ciaids flag!

$180+ million was put into this train route.

? I started the conversation with "Do you guys think....." and "Even if they were....." I would hardly call that assuming guilt and trying to paint a narrative. but whatever

That's not an official Antifa Twitter account, it's a parody account.

Could be true... I didn't look into it. but the web article was legitimate. They pulled it this morning after the train derailed. and there are others

More lies. It was pulled down months ago. Just stop, man.

Anifa or libs in general have been protesting on Washington railroads because most of the freight is for the oil and Forrest industry.

And rural GOP supporters have been outraged about mass transit, and this train in particular.

It doesn't matter. They are a domestic terrorist organization and the government needs to start treating them as such

As far as I can tell, according to archive.org it was pulled some time between August 25th and this morning. I heard it was pulled this morning, while others (like yourself) are saying "months ago." Either way, we can both agree that it was definitely a legitimate article... and as I said, there are others. I guess it doesn't matter though, because even if they were responsible, we'd never hear about it. The AP already backpedaled on the narrative from a U.S. official that the train struck something prior to being derailed. They edited their original article and removed everything pertaining to that

If concrete was the result of the crash then sure but we shouldn't jump to conclusions befotre getting the full picture.

>idiots admit to domestic terrorism
there are no more conclusions to jump to

Drudge seems to hint that they (Antifa) may have done it....article at the top of the page

The true official reason for the crash won't come out until a full year. This is standard protocol on any NTSB or FAA crash investigation but if it was something like sabotage we might hear from it sooner.

why would that exist?

pantyfa probably dindu nuffin but its funny to watch them squirm