Trump uses fatal train crash to crassly shill for his non-existent “infrastructure plan”

shareblue.com/trump-uses-fatal-train-crash-to-crassly-shill-for-his-non-existent-infrastructure-plan/

Sup Forums will defend this orange piece of shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Wr5kX
archive.is/3rZls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake and gay

>shareblue
christ what do they even bother paying you for

Forgot to link

He's right though. American public transport is dog shit.

How ironic that share blue uses the word shill... must be a Freudian slip

>all started by this 1 retarded cuckrainian proxy
Not sure if autistic or just paid.

>shareblue

lol

(((shareblue)))(((shareblue)))(((shareblue)))

hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahaha

gas the kikes race war now desu desu desu

bump

I bet if Obama suggested the same thing he'd be universally praised as "forward-thinking"

It brings me great joy that the Ruskies have taken so much of their rightful clay in Sukraine.

>devil mega-hitler 2.0 washes down his 2 scoops with water
>IMPEACHMENT NOW!!

i though these MSM jews were supposed to be smart and clever? don't they understand that this impotent smear campaign is only generating more hilarious memes that we use as ammo against them?

Lol do you have multiple threads going or do they not train you idiots? Also send your women over, need more sluts to fuck.

Sage
>shareblue link
>Ukrainian flag
Every fucking time.

This from the same assholes that shill for gun control after every shooting. How about fuck you, we're playing the game by your rules now.

sage every time

>> Trump upsets faggots
>> Faggota want me to care

No

Why is it so bad to also bring up shitty infrastructure when a derailment happens? He's right. The US needs better infrastructure. It's not like that's all he said either

Tip lel we are getting Ugranian'd. Isn't there a ukranian layer in the 4ch code now or something? SOMETHING CONNECTED TO FUSION GPS? WHAT HAS KENDO NAGASAKI DONE?

"Journalist" uses Trumps completely appropriate tweet to denigrate Trump for no reason

Hiroshima moot may have given you the keys to the house but you are in it now, boy. Looks like we already see you!

David Brock
Neera Tanden
Angelo Carusone
Ryan Migeed

Josh Dolin
Adrienne Watson
Amanda Karpay
Elizabeth Shapell
Matt McClure
Rebecca Charen
Benjamin Fischbein
Burns Strider
Ellie Cohen
Elizabeth Price
Johan Newman
Benjamin Williams
Caryn Lenhoff
Daniel Wessel
Karla Towle
Kathleen Kennedy
Oliver Willis
Matthew Chapman

OMG LOL LOL Thanks for pointing it out !

I just archived this page

archive.is/Wr5kX

Nerd virgin describes this man perfectly

Edit from self to all:

Archived shareblue also

archive.is/3rZls

right, they don't even hide it anymore

lol shariablue, fucking morons.

their payroll must be dwindling as they try to cling to any sort of relevancy. HI HRC WE CANT WAIT TO SEE U IN HANDCUFFS!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT OLIVER YOU SHARE BLUE NIGGER

SAGE WILLIS

SHARE BLUE NIGGERS
SHARE BLUE NIGGERS
SHARE BLUE NIGGERS
ALSO......
SAGE

>when trump is a better shit talker than liberals
you think trump would get tired of winning

Shareblue is wanted for sedition.
There are credible allegations.

He's actually de-escalating a crisis by focusing on infrastructure. His whole DOJ is doing that too. It means he wants to avoid war. Props to him for that.

>Once again, Trump makes a tragedy all about himself
What?
>promote infrastructure spending
>all about himself

Wait until he finds it's easier to just remove antifa so the trains won't get derailed.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE INFRASTRUCTURE BILL ON TOP OF THE TAX CUTS LET'S DO THIS FISCAL CONSERVATIVES

>The far left: "We need a trillion dollars in infrastructure spending."
>President Trump: "I agree."
>The far left: "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DRUMPT!!! I HOPE THEY IMPEACH YOU FOR THIS!!!!"

Shareblue going down for racketeering?

>posting shareblue links from Ukraine

This exactly. The Left loves to take advantage of a crisis to push their political opinions, but detests when the other side does it. Mention strict vetting for refugees after a terror attack, and you're a racist opportunist who doesn't care about the victims. But when a shooting happens--especially a racially motivated one--it's suddenly time for us to all "have a serious discussion about White racism in America, and how gun accessibility exacerbates it."

It's all a fucking dance; once you see how predictable it is, it just becomes routine and boring. I hate politics so much.

It's you again. You're easy to spot on here

>Op's intention

hate Tump he mentioned a infrastructure plan!

>My reaction

Wow Trump has a plan to imrpove Americas terrible infrastructure and tackle the enviroment destroying problem caused by no public transportaton!

I may not have to drive a fucking hour just to get to fucking work and back!

Thanks for making me feel pride in my president and approval of his actions OP!

Literally the very first thing I thought when I heard of the crash was "wtf is wrong with our infrastructure and railway security". He thinks like a fucking problem solver, something a faggot like you would never understand

>Trump talks about the need to improve the nation's infrastructure after train wreck
The son of a bitch can't keep getting away with it.

>Shareblue
Yea archive link or GTFO losers