Baki Dou 146

The slaughter begins! We've waited far too long for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/_im6uXoCaZY
imgur.com/a/zU0AJ
mega.nz/#F!q9Ry1KIb!U38K4MYG4647-6GBVIHl2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ah
wasuremashita ne

wasabisyrup.com/archives/_im6uXoCaZY

Style points for the pose.

Hajimatta zo!

fucking finally

If anyone should like to provide us (me) with the actual raws early again this week, I should be rather grateful.

I'll just skim through imgur for them in the meantime..

It's about damn time.
Wonder how Baki and friends are going to feel about all of this

Somehow, the previous week's imgur album exists, but it can't be found through imgur's search engine - despite being *named* Baki Dou 145 raw! I don't really understand. Is there an 'unlisted' feature on imgur? If anyone might elucidate us on how any of this works, I should be grateful - as, if the raws are on there and I can find out how to get to them, I can translate them.

Here's the previous week's imgur, for reference: imgur.com/a/zU0AJ

Oh, and end chapter for last week; we eventually got the character of the week.

Baki's author would be pretty good at making a swordfighting manga.

Oddly enough, virtually all of his other manga are anti-violence or about avoiding violence.

First for Musashi.

I will predict Oliva will die and musashi will win round 2 vs yujiro which is interrupted again.

so now Itakagi is building Musashi as a despicable character so we can savor his actual defeat... he already killed Retsu, no need to meme a card in half...

>no need to meme a card in half
What?

Might just bump this for a while. Dunno. Might get raws out of it.

car* , automobile enthusiasts are upset that the author has no respect for the police task's car choice sarcasm

Garouden?

He's just defending himself. If I remember correctly, even the guy who mobilized the cops admits he actually committed no crime.

If anything makes me despise Musashi is the pacing and all these chapters in a row wanking him.

Strong is beautiful

WHEN is Baki gonna fight Musashi?

>Garouden?
Hence "virtually".

>He's just defending himself
Maybe in the states, but I'm fairly sure that Japanese law is far stricter and draconian. They can actually arrest him for just carrying those swords around without a swords license, you know. I can't imagine they'd possibly go light on sentencing for someone with no identification papers who killed multiple high-ranking police officials with an illegal weapon.

This is true.?

I might be overselling it by saying they're explicitly "anti-violence", but the protagonists of [at least] two of his other major serialized manga have been absolute peacekeepers. Those manga are Dogesen and Shaman.

Baka-Updates' description of Dogesen:
>One man and one act can change the world. That man is Seto Hajime, and the act is prostrating himself on the ground. This simple act can change so many important things. It can save a girl from the yakuza or convince a stubborn chef to change his time-honored menu. Seto will also use his ability to affect change in his work as a high school teacher. After encountering Seto and his overwhelming humility, the world will never be the same!

Shaman is essentially the same thing, but a little bit more *adult*. I'm reluctant to use the word 'mature' therein, because 'adult' more accurately describes the narrative perspective shift between the two. Shaman openly displays things such as kids involuntarily pissing themselves in class, severe depression, Japanese bullying. That's not to say that Dogesen doesn't portray similar themes or perspectives - it does - but that they are subdued by ~10% in that work. Either way, both are distinctively seinen - Baki is shounen.

Nevertheless! You need not but take my word for it; you can check out the raws for both manga yourself, if you should so desire. They're uploaded in my grand mega, here:
mega.nz/#F!q9Ry1KIb!U38K4MYG4647-6GBVIHl2w

Thanks user

when is like the anime and shit

Itigaki fuck this, taser is a shit weapon, lots off people resist, myself tank a police taser, musashi survive a pinckle punch but fall for a toy? No shit