Prison School 243

The magic is back bois

LOL

Goodbye kiyoshi (LOL)

>no replies
>(LOL)

Anyway, of all Kiyoshits interactions with the girls, including the USC pres, I'm actually surprised that he found being pissed on and then kissed the most sexually stimulating. Chiyofags on suicidewatch.

EL OH EL

Next ch is Kiyoshi reaffirming his feelings for Chiyo though.

Having said that, there's still a ton of misunderstandings between them, in particular in regards to the note, her birthday, and so on.

>best girl lost
color me surprised

We don't know if it was a hana moment

but we do

So he consciously tries to reaffirm his affection for the good brunette while denying his feelings for the gorilla blonde. I wonder where we've seen this before and who won

The 2nd "that moment" would indicate he's thinking of another moment there.

It seems weird that he'd pick that kiss when there's stuff that was objectively more lewd. I think Hiramoto is playing with us again.

The last 3 panels literally show him thinking of sparkling piss and hana's kiss as he wraps the rope around his neck, boner erect. He's just kinky af. I think you're overthinking here user.

>sparkling piss
Yeah those are stars. No piss in that panel.

He was thinking about the stars while he got pissed on, remember?

So? I refuse to believe that Kiyoshi suddenly magically thinks being pissed one was sexy when he had a mental breakdown because of it. It would just be terrible writing.

read the last panel. he doesn't understand it himself. give him a break he's a teenage boy with raging hormones, or are you an asspained chiyofag?

So what happened with Mari, Kate, Risa and Meiko?

I hope hiramoto forgets them for a good 50 chapters. your mention of them gives me ptsd of how awful the last arc was

He doesn't understand why Hana kissed him. Which is some other bullshit. Kiyoshi can't be that dumb.

Those are clearly stars? Or are you not being sarcastic?

I more blame Kiyoshi for that, he was the worst thing in that cavalry battle idiocy.

>stars
cmon now

Hana bowl still happening. He only got an erection of the thought of Hana.

What else is it supposed to be? And don't tell me it's piss. If you think that's piss you're a fucking retard.

>He only got an erection of the thought of Hana.
Not this shit again.

It is piss, retarded is what you are.

You're so right, look at all this piss.

Maybe it's a little of both and we can all be happy?