How do I stop being so worried about everything?

How do I stop being so worried about everything?

Every day I try to improve myself and fight my depression and every day I am telling myself it's not worth it because this fucked up civilization deserves to burn. But at the same time I keep getting small of hope and realize more people are waking up every day and this insanity will not last for long. Should we keep trying to resist or let it collapse and start over?

How am I supposed to get my life in order when I have no one and nothing to work for? I have clearly passed the point of no return, I can't be apathetic and happy anymore, but there is almost nothing one man can do.

I am genuinely confused, Sup Forums, what keeps you living?

smoke a joint and go for a walk

I'm preaching genocide regularly IRL at this point

let the memes hold you user

DUDE

How are you not in jail yet?

Memes won't get you far

you know it's all bullshit and things are usually getting better overall, right?

What makes you think so?

You're fucking stupid. Realise you don't know anything about anything and that all your rationalizations are idiotic.

Explain

Same boat as you.
I tried to lift myself and focused on starting a small company that focuses on ballistic protection. I wasted a lot of money and got fucked over immediately and flagged as a racist because by interest I support weapons. Depression hit like a truck and for the past two months I can't get out of bed and just play shitty games like Destiny.

Work towards buying land somewhere, building a modest home, try to do as mych as possible of it yourself and raising a family on the countryside while become more and more self sustaining. Let the urban retards choke in their degeneracy.

The attacks you endure are the attacks your customers would endure. You are their avatar, their hero. If you have skills in that industry just try to mount an attack to "you raycis". CREATE the "gun culture", that's your goal, make people prideful of their guns so that the racist attacks just bounce off them.

Frankly, the fact you got opposed is proof that there is the potential for a successful business, imagine how many like you got discouraged.

Live life like one big shitpost because even if you turn out to be on the wrong side, you helped to outline what is right.

Think about it my dude and come back to me.

Resistance is a meme. Stop larping a crusader just because this circle jerk of a site encourages you to.

Thanks for the motivation my dude, didn't expect it.
Weapons and anything that has to do with them is very taboo in EU. When I was looking for credit one of the first questions I got asked was if it's because of the immigrant crysis. After such a opener you can pretty much imagine how the conversation went. My goal is simply a safe cheap upgrade to the gear that protects people that protect us.
But again thanks, I just need to pick myself back up.

Well there is nothing much I can do, but I don't want to give up

Your self talk is fucked up and negative, your subconscious believes what you're telling it. Stop that and only think positive thoughts.

Hey no problem, every rejection you receive is exactly the same way your customers will feel, skittish, afraid. There's this thing in sales, never take no for an answer, get to the yes.

Imagine the wives of your customers "but guns be raycis and dangerous!". You want them to answer their wives the same way you answer the banker. You're really selling guns + culture.

That's easier said than done, I have always been fairly pessimistic

Surely in a world of decay this makes for greater glory?

A hero amongst heroes is no longer a hero.

If everything is so bad and yet one still manages to rise above that, then what more beautify could you ask for?

OH and

>slovakia

You don't even have it bad, makes me fel you wouldn't last a week in the West.

You can do what's best within your moral framework right now. It's all any of us can do. No point fretting over something that's beyond your reach.

If civilisation is fucked then you need to work twice as hard.

Also this

Stop falling for memes, our country is a shithole and our governemnt would sell us out in a second, actually, they already did multiple times

Yes, you might be peasants but trust me.. better to live in a poor village with ones own kind than a rich nation with "diversity" on every street.

You are not going to be full of Islam and niggers, so what is your threat? Your country is a bit poor?

Only because mudlslimes don't want to stay here because they get no gibs, I guess that's fair enough

More and more people are waking up. You are not alone user. Either our governments turn things around, or they will not. I am not sure they can. I am not sure I want them to.
Get fit
Own weapons
Have plan
Be prepared.

Follow your conscience, do the things you know you should do. In the long run, success and happiness will follow.

Imagine having just cable.

Right - so that's a positive - everything is a balance.

Utopia does not exist. Work with what you have.

There are much, much worse nations.

>How do I stop being so worried about everything?
>How am I supposed to get my life in order when I have no one and nothing to work for?
>I am genuinely confused, Sup Forums, what keeps you living?

This probably sounds like a dickhead comment, but become selfish. Seriously, you gotta be able take care of yourself, and stand for yourself before you worry about anyone else. My two pennies.

I am already too selfish, I wish I was more empathetic

>Should we keep trying to resist or let it collapse and start over?

Resist...

If they win, there will be no starting over, they will take all of the nukes.

So you've identified two problems, you are too selfish, and you wish to be more empathetic. Life is all about identifying, then fixing problems user. We are no different than working on a car. Maybe take some time to identify more problems, write them down, and what your solution is. Same goes for what you want. Write it all down, then think on the solution.

>If they win, there will be no starting over, they will take all of the nukes.

they will reduce us all to pre technological serfdom, destroy logic and education, etc... while they play techno gods.

You can already see them starting this bullshit with the flat earth crap.

Take a week or two off from not just Sup Forums, but the internet in general. Go for a jog in a forest. Clear your mind.

Don't know if you will read this or believe me, but it gets better. I'm 26 and have been coming here for years. I own a medium enterprise in Scotland and get to do what I love for a living. I have a wife, house and expecting a child. I go on average 3 holidays a year and expect to retire before my mid-30s. You probably thinking im bullshitting you, but if theres some part that believes in me then do the following:
>Become highly skilled in a field that has >relatively high demand. If you cannot afford >university then read as many books as you >can on your chosen subject. Then pursue the >goal. You will probably fail the first time - this >is normal.

>Keep your body healthy and exercise >everyday

>Go to as many social events as possible. It >will be terrifying at first but after a couple of >weeks of doing this, the fear will eventually >start to go away.

>Try to get a girlfriend as if your life depends on it. Eventually with the law of averages, one will come into your life. Again, you will fail many times but eventually, it will come.

Well OP, I hope this is enough to get your life back on track. Now go and get shit done, speaking of productivity while planning on following my list do something productive, you will notice that after doing something you enjoy your depression will go away for a brief moment.

To give you some context, I was kicked out of my parent's house at 19 and was homeless for a year and a half. I had depression, no family, no friends but in the end, no one can change your life but yourself.

With struggle comes strength.

>what keeps you living?
Curiosity.
I can't claim whatever I'm doing will get me the change I want. Perhaps everything will turn out right without me doing anything at all. I'm fully aware this civilization needs the efforts of millions of people, I also know I have no idea how many people are actually working towards it.

The key is to be satisfied with what you do. Choose a good craft, improve yourself in it and be proud of your efforts. Start a family. Own some land. Have a productive hobby like gardening or woodworking.

First, this. FPBP.

Second, OP, the uncomfortable truth is that we're all outcasts, socially alienated, and we're drawn to the far right because it offers us a narrative in which we are non-comformists, superior to the 'other', and have an external party to blame our woes on. None of this means that our beliefs are necessarily wrong- only that our beliefs follow the same pattern as every other set of beliefs in human history. Maybe we're right this time? In any case, I consider our philosophies in the manner in which I just described, and as such incessantly examine my own beliefs and worldview, and have not found it wanting. Racial differences are real, gender differences are real, Jewish over-representation and influence in politics and culture is real. Objectively undeniable. Perhaps some new ideology will come in the future to correct those points on which we are wrong, but those big 3 seem concrete to me.

Does it matter if we follow a cult if the cult is closer to reality than all of the other cults? At least ours defines self-improvement as a virtue and recognizes several more objective realities than the other belief systems.What else do you need? GTKRWN, just don't take yourself too seriously.

Oh, and unironically smoke a joint and go for a walk.

addendum: your depression is what brought you to the Right, not the other way around. Speaking from self-knowledge.

>slovakia being a little blackpilled cuck as usual
meme country, meme feels

Sometimes I genuinely think it would be best to just an hero. No more bills, stress, disappointment etc. I genuinely hate waking up in the morning.

Good story, I'm glad you got yourself together

I'm 35 years old, no girlfriend, no job, things seem hopeless. All I hope is that things will look up.

Trust in Nigel and watch lord of the rings until your eyes bleed

There is always hope

I think the majority of us doesn’t have hope and has a bit of depression because of the current state of the world. We all know something is terribly wrong but nobody will address it because it’s not part of the status quo.

You stand tall and weather the storm because we’re all watching the storm and it’s an explosive violent storm.

Tell me about your life, user. What job do you work? What bills do you have? What stresses you out? Do you live alone?