We have 6+6+6 =18

Today is the 18th

1+8= 9 which satans number, it being a reduction of 666

Also noticed the train derailed at 81mph

Number on lead car was 181

6 different hospitals dealing with patients

77 passengers
7 crew members =777

Any autists getting similar numbers or picking up more info?

Truth lies in numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Truth lies in numbers
what truth

The truth in what this “Accident” really means and why it happened

If we find evidence for some butchered false flag or psy op this could mean mean something

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
The numbers mason, what do they mean?

tell me what it means and why it happened.

We will never have free and wireless electricity or abundance in any manner while allowing slavery to exist all over the world including here at home.

Try growing weed slave
Try driving a car without paying a corporation for a licence and registration slave
Try owning a home you paid for in full without continuing to pay a corporation to keep it slave
Try carrying a gun in public slave
Try any action that our God given rights allign with to benefit mankind without getting your property and work confiscated SLAVE
TRY CURING CANCER NATURALLY SLAVE
too many domestic enemies telling cops to arrest citizens making the cops the enemy for obeying

try misspelling license SLAVE

Well possibly an attack or “derailment” of higher thought process.

The victims with 777 surrounding them resemble divine completion, God’s number. Which reduces to 3. 7+7+7=21 and 2+1=3 the holy trinity.

These victims derailed on i5
Their train number 501
And 6 fatalities reported.

666 resembles base consciousness symbolically.

Maybe it’s a symbolic attack on higher consciousness. The ability to destroy 777 and derail people to 666 being lower thought form.

I’m sure the deep state is sending a message to the oil companies which are going against the will of agenda 21 and green energy

bump

Truth. The chains are real

Fight for what’s right user

2019 will be the year of happenings.

Why would a bunch of jews who orchestrated this try to make it look like some christian prophecy? Wouldn't they rather try to appease their own gods rather than ours?

Yes I believe so...

I’m expecting happenings in Christ’s birthday...

2+1+9=11

A satanic number

The second half of 9/11

The 11 is a reduction to 2 which resembles an INCOMPLETE Holy trinity.

11 is dark in Kabbalah as well

Whoa fuck me... 2018

They are appeasing their own gods be staging false dark rituals

It'll probably be the greatest happening of modern times. Or it'll be the happening to start all happenings but something WILL happen.

israel

Christ's real birthday is unknown.

The FED was signed into law on christmas eve.

Maybe Trump informs the public this year on what happened in 1913.

We are dealing with terrible and powerful mind control campaign for decades.

Look up WW2 cartoons. Even today we laugh at people who have terrible accents. Deep down it was to plant a seed of hatred for not understanding other cultures.

Destroy different cultures while creating an abomination to replace them.

I’m thinking there will be some conflict with the embassy moving to Jerusalem...

Recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is huge. Jerusalem, meaning “City of Peace” is very symbolic biblically.

Israel is retaliating with tons of false flags because Trump is about to reveal everything.

You should read the language crystal

i am growing to subscribe the the theory of the polarization nation media youtuber (search it, theres a lot of top tier content that blows away every other youtuber that deals with numerology and symbols), that these events are not necessarily the product of human design alone.

the overall tldw of his theory is that real world happenings are coded into literature, artwork and the media by a divine guiding hand before manifesting in reality. the thought is that genius level creators enter a trance like state they may not even be aware of when composing work, where a higher power can embed messages in the work that "predict" the future. i say "predict" in quotes as the the real world events and creative breadcrumbs work in harmony.
its also the case that some ((groups)) can decode these symbols and the language used, they use it to time their own events, they use the language to program their own happenings to further their own perverse agendas.

for me theres so many factors that go into an event like a train crash that its impossible the whole thing was by human design alone, even if they knew the train was being derailed how could they possibly know who was on the highway? its either pure coincidence or there was something else at play

Christ never existed.

Christ resembles the sun.
Hence “Son of God”

The birth of Christ is symbolic to the sun reaching its direction out of winter in to spring. I believe it lands on the 21st and 22nd this year.

Basically night time is a majority of the day right now. On the 22nd the days will gradually go back to being more light than dark. It’s symbolic of the sun being birthed

So on point. These events are all interconnected. I’m with you. I know that all of mankind is in touch with divine beings and being led by them undoubtably. Whether man made or led with the guiding hand of a god or dark entity. Great post, thanks

the christ was invented by the jews as the europeans already celebrated the winter solstice, was an easier way for them to have the natives take up the new slave religion.

in lapland where all the modern christmas traditions come from, like the trees, bearded man, reindeer etc the sun does not rise after the solstice until the morning of the 25th of december. the sun literally rises from beneath virgo in the sky, the virgin mother. the people celebrated this time anyway, the jews just gave it a new name

Washington Train Derailment
Clues Illuminati hit
DuPont -one of 13 families
Lab Rat graffiti
Nature graffiti

You lost me at slave religion. Esoteric (real) Christianity is the opposite of a slave religion and Jews didn’t just “invent” Christianity. Christianity intertwines with quite a few different beliefs if I’m not mistaking. If Christianity is a Jews trick then why is it under such attack on most platforms right now? If it’s for slaves they wouldn’t need to try and get rid of it now because it would be helping them

Christianity is very similar to the dharmic religions as well. The more I study it, the more it gets clearer. It's sad though that the indoctrined christianity of the church is misleading and dogmatic.

wtf man, you need to seriously re-evaluate your life if this is how you spend your time....

if you want to see persecution, they were literally feeding gnostic christians to lions at one point, which is a far more esoteric and involved form of belief than the biblical christianity thats been reinvented dozens of times to suit whatever age.

the distinction i make is between the organised form of christianity that slaughtered and enslaved even their own followers over and over and the early gnostic christians. the bible basically told pagans in europe you can keep your festivals but now you have to forgive evil and love your neighbour, convert or die. messages like 'your riches are in heaven' are a means to disenfranchise a man from his own spirituality, it also stops them from storming and burning down the mansions of the local lord.

you cant judge the merit of christianity as a whole on todays standards without remembering the last 2000 years, where the church for most of it were the gatekeepers of education, refused to translate bibles out of latin and literally raised taxes from followers to build massive cathedral palaces while everyone else lived in tiny stone houses. christianity fell out of favour in the west inline with increased litteracy rates and education during the victorian age and beyond, the church should be viewed as an authoritarian form of media, for hundreds of years it was is the only source to mind control a population.

1/2

2/2

tech advances made it possible for people to see a larger world and a sadly put more tools in the hands of those who seek to tear us away from our natural spiritual instincts, we are at the stage now where we carry the worlds influences around in our pockets and no longer have any need for the man in robes preaching to us about how to live, they ccan brainwash us directly so a full disconnect from religion is in their favour. even those who are left behind in the christian world have gay bishops, priests allowing muslims to pray in churches (ffs sweden) and continued calls for tolerance when its obviously not to any of our benefits, it just further disenfranchises us.

if you want to be a christian, be a gnostic and take personal responsibility. the main difference between gnosticcs and the jew version were that gnostics believed it was possible to be like jesus themselves with the right work, that they too could become the son of god, rather than jesus being an unattainable deity to every other christian.

Obviously you guys have no idea what you're talking about

JUST KYS

Luna is new tonight

Where do you think the seven virtues and the seven sins came from?

Read the first chapters of Bhagavad Gita where Krishna instruct the prince how to achieve enlightment.