Korean anime

>korean anime

youtu.be/xZYNNogw9jg

KEK, They're even trying to copy anime culture. (and failed, of course.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dU7a8a7ZKoE
youtube.com/watch?v=rCdMVkVR-WY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilr789oeZUs
youtube.com/watch?v=vY5xRgX9rYA
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-vDf2ocvM
youtube.com/watch?v=AFJvRFPXVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=PHIFiQR99Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Korean anime
That's literally every shitty seasonal anime done by noname studios.

this thread is retarded

>(embed)
What.

Also it's not like Japanese anime is brimming with originality and excellence.

Manga related.

You do realize most nip anime is made in korea anyways right?
They love to outsource there

Nnb is god tier autistic fuck

I see chinese

I mean, I've seen worse anime from Japan.

>kek

Fuck off.

>korean anime
Doesn't exist.

Mostly for inbetweens though.

That doesn't seem bad, though.

Generic, but nothing offensive.

Seulbi a best. Yuri a dumb slut.
Tina when?

>all that gook speak

Japanese: manga
Korean: manhwa

Japanese: anime
Korean: ???

animwhe

aniwhe

generic af

How come chinks and gooks don't make their own cartoons their own way? Why do they have to rip off anime? Can't they make their own culture?

shit

>manhwa younghwa
not even joking

In all fairness, USA can't either.

Of course they can't make anything original. Original ideas from the east only comes from Japan nowadays. Chinks and gooks are only there to mass produce a Japanese man's creation.

You have to realize these people lived in mud huts until Japan came in the 20th century to modernize their infrastructure. Any kind of development by China or Korea can be attributed to the Japanese and western colonization. At least China has some culture. All Korea can do is mimic Chinese and Japanese culture while lying about their women being raped.

The new Teen Titans is alot more anime-like imo. Characters are kawaii and its basically an SoL comedy. Its funny seeing all the nostalgia-fags bitch about it, its a good show.

Besides, if it weren't for America-kun and Disney anime wouldn't even exist.

China got destroyed by the British tbph senpai. Koreans lack a culture of their own and idolized the Chinese (much like the Russians and the French).

But the overwhelming majority of American cartoons are different, though. You had all those years of shit like scooby doo and the flintstones to spongebob and the likes.

I fapped for some of these characters before.
Awhime

I agree. I just feel like the Japanese copied the western aesthetic and improved upon it. (however I feel like animation peaked during the late 80s and early 90s.)

>Western companies outsource production to China
>the chinks steal their idea
>Japan animation studios outsource animating to Korea
>the gooks steal their style
Outsourcing is a mistake

>Weebs think they'll become Japanese if they imitate anti-Korean netto-uyoku

I have no reason to like Korea.

Neither do I. I just don't give a shit about it.

Nippon Kaigi wouldn't accept you, no matter how hard you try to be a Japanese nationalist.

Outsourcing is only done for assisting work (douga : inbetween and cleaning) user.
The animation isn't bad though, I'd say it look better than low budget japanese productions and way better than recent chinese productions. I have only briefly looked at it, and while the fight scene looked strange at least the model was respected.

Korea might actually be able to start concurrencing Japan.

I'll keep an eye on this I guess.

>Scooby-doog, flinstones
>Shit
What am I reading?

>(embed)
What did he mean?

>Korean and Chinese studios illustrate a crap ton of Japanese anime.

If korean manga had good stories, would they be objectively better than japanese manga?

dont use bases, use facts

>Korean

why wouldn't try to copy the greatest human achievement so far?

I don't think Korean culture is any worse than Japanese culture, but god damn is their language ugly in comparison.

The funny thing is that Korean 3D girls (post-surgery) are actually the closest thing to anime in our realm.

>from walmart

Probably not. The manga culture still doesn't exist in Korea. You don't have hundreds of thousands of young people aspiring to be mangaka in Korea.

Yes, because they already have 'Webtoon'.

Why do Korean and Chinese anime sound so bad. Maybe it is just their animated works since I don't have a problem with Chinese Kung Fu movies and Kpop.

>Sup Forums stealing gains
Succubuff?

Why aspire when you can make shitty gooktoons, it's like korea's Narou?

Pound for pound, most top manhwa/webtoons are pretty shit compared to their top-tier manga counterparts. Of what I know, there's only Tower of God and Kubera that are comparable in quality.

Yeah cause teen titans is the ONLY cartoon America has ever made.

Their language is ttongseul. Post again with a more tolerable dub.

Anime = japanimation
Delete this and fuck off to

annie-may
t. real gook

>starts greentext with a capital letter
>weebs
Kill yourself.

Looks cheap, but it fine. Feels very standard still.

that sometimes happens when you're phoneposting

>Make me nerd

>I will bring TRUE salvation
>MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks Korea.

I want to fuck him.

Wow it's almost as if they were made by Korean studios anyway

OMG. The korean language sounds horrible.

Only continent shit that was palatable was Cupid's Chocolate.
I'm not asking for originality or high quality, but I need at least decent char design and animation.

This seems incorrect but I don't know enough about Asian history to dispute it.

Japanese > Chinese > Shit > Korean

As far as moon runes are concerned.

Seems I should've given it a chance first character that appears is pretty bad, but some later are pretty OK. Still Cupid's Chocolate is the only Gook/Chinese cartoon in which all char designs were decent.

oh it's finally out, hmmm neat.

>Cupid's Chocolate.
kek

the layout and storyboarding of that show looks like ass.

Nah, Chinese is definitely the worst

I-I kind of like it...

he's the only reason I know about Closers
want to fug

Tell me which Asian (but not Japanese) "anime' looks better so I can laugh at your shit taste.

Japanese > Shit > Chinese > Korean

That's the best I can do.

Start a thread when they animate The Breaker, else fuck off OP

Much later for Tina.

Poor Yuri...

want a legit and answer or a joke one.

After watching it I will say that at least it's better than the Chinese anime that have been airing the past few seasons.

Do want.

Why not both?

>if it weren't for America-kun and Disney anime wouldn't even exist.

why not? it could have been something better

i heard Breakers is really good

To be precise only capital and city regions of both nations were at stage of accepting modern culture while other regions were still farmers. Controversy of Japan's involvement is the war crimes Europe likes to talk about, they tried really hard to modernize every corner of the nation and make every chinese and korean go extinct and reprogram them to japanese. Japan had complex of not being white and wanted to show they can do 'White man's duty' but Asian version

not him, they have culture as in old culture (mostly chineselike), nowadays they try a little too hard to become like modern japan, the only original thing i see from them is their shitty cosmetic operations and everyone wanting to look the same

youtube.com/watch?v=dU7a8a7ZKoE

eh.

Quick answer no, Chinese still looks shit to the Japanese counterpart.

Long answer: some chinese anime series have reached low to low-mid tier in animation & design quality. But is squander by bad directing.

Some better animated stuff that I liked.
- kungfu cooking girls, there was a proposed movie planned but their financing fell apart.
youtube.com/watch?v=rCdMVkVR-WY

- last ep of Season two of Lu's time in comparison to their first episode
Last ep S2: youtube.com/watch?v=Ilr789oeZUs
First ep S1: youtube.com/watch?v=vY5xRgX9rYA

- 枪神纪 PV from g-cmay which also animated cupid's choc and the up commming king's avatar" personally think this will fail"
枪神纪 PV: youtube.com/watch?v=R6-vDf2ocvM
king's avatar: youtube.com/watch?v=AFJvRFPXVYA

-黑白无双 It's called "black and white" I think
youtube.com/watch?v=PHIFiQR99Hw

>Quick answer no, Chinese still looks shit to the Japanese counterpart.
>
>Long answer: some chinese anime series have reached low to low-mid tier in animation & design quality. But is squander by bad directing.
It has nothing to do with me claiming Cupid's Chocolate has best non-Japanese "anime" char design and animation as of today.
Anyway only the PVs you posted are comparable in char design, but they are action so all animation flaws are more visible, so yeah you didn't manage to convince me that there are any Gook/Chink "anime" that look better than >153761943

Fuck. Nice linking on my part.

In my opinion, all that I posted is better than cupid chocolate in term of animation and character design.

is this based on a shitty mmo? I think I saw a commercial for it during a starcraft tournament. will there be more episodes?

Yep.

And there will be more episodes, but the wait will be long.

I remember being kind of hyped for this game a few years back but then they took too long to deliver and then I lost interest in gaming as a whole.

Look like god eater ripoff

it has korea stronk as difference.

Looks like Ufotable

It wouldn't be as cute.

>korea stronk
Too unrealistic for me

>blacklambs
CRAWLING IN MY SKINNNNNN
google translate 내 피부 단련

Hearing their voices really irritated me. I don't even know Japanese but listening to disgusting Korean instead of cure Jap voices makes me want to genocide the Koreans. No wonder Nips hate them.

>adapted from gook mmos ughh
>well let check this out why not
>open video
>oppa sanghyungoyanhnihyongyuen
>instantly closed tab
What's a disgusting language.

Honestly, they sound like when japanese try to speak in english

Koreans sound like their mumbling angry. Very annoying to listen to.