State of Texas

Anyone that lives in Texas wanna share the current status of illegal immigration in Texas?

Is it as bad as VICE and CNN are making it out to be? Is ICE really dragging people out of their homes and kicking them to Mexico?

Really want to move to Texas for the cheap housing but I hate wetbacks

Other urls found in this thread:

alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/crime-enter-illegally.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh its bad especially here in houston Spics are fucking everywhere man they need to fuck off back to mexico but anchor baby status allow them to stay and reproduce but yes their are alot of them some try to blend in like white people they try to dress like them drive the similiar looking vehicle and dye hair blonde even in some suburban area like memorial had a ton of spics in memorial high school,at some point i was asking mysel how the fuck did beaners get to new york or why are they on washington like wtf they spread like everywhere i wouldnt be suprised if they are in europe and asia

Any info on el paso? I have a grandma there that offered her master bedroom to her 5 bed 3 bath house for free and I want to take her offer but I dont like being around spics since they lower quality of life.

They aren't dragging anybody anywhere, but they should be! A good 30-50% of Austin is illegal meskin and they are horrible drug dealing raping fuckers. Don't get me started on the meskin dudes, they're 10x worse.

This is what I hate about Trump supporters.
Crossing the border isn’t a felony, it’s not even a misdemeanor, it’s a civic offence.

Some examples of actual criminal offenses: Molesting women, statutory rape

Houstonfag here, it's basically a haven for illegals. MANY of them are here and it's common knowledge. I can only speak about Houston, but don't come to Houston unless you love Mexicans. I suspect that it's the same in all major Texas cities. Mexicans are the biggest problem facing America.

The illegals fucking suck in Houston.

>I hate that Trump supporters believe in National sovereignty
You have to go back
alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/crime-enter-illegally.html

>Is ICE really dragging people out of their homes and kicking them to Mexico?
not as much as they should be, but way more than before

kill yourself

God I hope so. WTF do I pay them for?

soon

In fort bend county the police have been running this program where they deport people for littering. Basically they are heavily enforcing littering laws and checking immigration status as part of the processing of the crime. This is mainly to target the illegals who just stand outside of Home Depots and krogers and what not looking for work and leaving their trash everywhere.

Soon™

I dont know my family that lives in bordertown say that police are patrolling more and people dont go out as often anymore.

I cant imagine Houston since I know they are very dependent on cheap labor Im just trying to find out whats going on in el paso.

>I know they are very dependent on cheap labo
lolwut? The biggest industries are medical and oil & gas, not farming or what the shit ever

Yeah well who the fuck builds their offices and medical building and plants. Cheap ass labor. Cheap labor is the backbone of Houston

El Paso is like the safest largish city in the country, any high-level organized crime there is too smart to start leaving bodies

>Cheap labor is the backbone of Houston
>backbone
yea, no. It may help build stuff a little easier, but "backbone" is a gross over estimate of beaner importance

>if we don't see any bodies, there isn't any crime

Cheap labor does not mean spics. It is the scaffolding companies, plumbing companies, electricians, heavy equipment companies..that's what attracts the spics. You can put scaffolding together with 80iq.

>You can put scaffolding together with 80iq.

Or a robot.

I prefer the robots.

>Is it as bad as VICE and CNN are making it out to be?
You already know the answer to this.

Are you fucking retarded?
People get shot by bullets that fly across the border.

That depends, middle class is comfy when spics are paranoid against nigs dinduing. Free is really good, but if it is lower valley, that is where the city dumps the poor and illegals. Stay away from that

>anecdotes
>data

>Free house
take it you stupid fuck. Just spend the money you would have used on a house on a security system and armed guards

That's mexico though. They are the reason that el paso is recruiting a shit ton more police to deter the crime spilling over

Texas is northern mexico.

You're one dumb motherfucker, you know that?

No el paso stay away that place is really full you can visit to see for yourself but your best bet is oklahoma its better weather and way more whites,Even if you move to some apartments by a suburban area their will be alot of spics and arabs few nigs but unless you get to live in a nice house you will be fine also arm yourself texas has castle law you can shoot to kill in your home Please by a gun if you move to texas should be the first thing you do

also sorry late reply

They literally look like the 56% meme. Horrid. And to think not long ago they were cannibals.

Idiot. The whole point is that the punishment is deportation and worldwide blacklisting future travel.

Unless we're talking about the Holocaust

Austin is full of them.

the predominate narrative is tacos are good. So theres a tolerance for them, every restaurant and unskilled job, construction is ran by illegals, and frankly the people don't care ..

op here. Yeah Im not concerned with east texas the main city im concerned with is el paso because ill basically get a free 5 bed 3 bath house from generous grandma

Just wanna know if trump is doing a good pest control so i dont have to worry about my tires being stolen.

You can drive down the highway in El paso and one side is Texas and the other is mexico. It's exactly how you would think that situation would be.

is that wall still a guarantee? I wont be able to even see mexico if its as high as trump wants it

Hopefully it'll go up soon. The demographics are still generations deep of mexicans. High density mexican areas still do Mexico stuff.

Its not all illegals. Even cool Tejano families have kids who get programmed by the current nigger tier American brainwashing. Low IQ = weak minded. They are so easily controlled.

Like 40% of whites are totally brainwashed. Fucking 80% of beaners. 95 or more percent for niggers. All shitskins are barely sentient.

t. Stupid faggot who has never stepped foot on a construction site

Tell that to those hypocritical fucks in Mexico, and then kys.

I hope so

>especially here in houston Spics are fucking everywhere man they need to fuck off back to mexico but anchor baby status allow them to stay and reproduce but yes their are alot of them some try to blend in like white people they try to dress like them drive the similiar looking vehicle and dye hair blonde even in some suburban area like memorial

They do all the same shit we do, but when they get drunk and run into the back of some Black family's van and cause traumatic brain injury to a 7-year-old girl then they voluntarily fuck off to the shithole from whence they came rather than face the consequences. Funny how that works. The Blacks shot up the car and the house of the spics that picked him up and were hiding him. I didn't feel bad for anyone involved. Not one bit.

Except the little girl.

Dosen't seem too bad near galveston.

>VICE and CNN
unironically KYS

I would do it, although I don't hate spics. Just wetbacks

It is the exact same as in any city in America. If it's in a good neighborhood you are fine. If it's a bad neighborhood you are not. Of course, if the mere sight of a mestizo brings you pain you shouldn't move there. Duh.

>Is it as bad as VICE and CNN are making it out to be?
>bad
You meant good right?

They are fucking everywhere in Houston