We must be able to do SOMETHING TO Sve our countries right?

archive.is/X91uL

What can se legitimately do, short of armed revolt?
Ive been telling people this is what the eu is doing for years now, but what can we actually DO?

PLS anons

I dunno man. It's all a bit worrying.

what do you think would happen if they managed to scuttle Brexit? would the people revolt?

Rev up those ovens.

Would discussion about Bill Priestap help? I heard we can get banned for using that name.

And what do they expect ? With the shitstorm the migrant crisis created, do they really believe the European People will accept this ?
I know Europe is cucked but they are pushing it. The more blatant they become with this shit, the better for us.

The EU commission should be lined up against the wall and executed. Neither walls nor policies should allow any single bureaucrat remotely associated with white genocidal replacement to live nor to spread their genes any further. These suits are nobodies but economic terrorists. They are globalist extremists, genocidal internationalists, mega-corporate parasites who should be extinguished and forcibly replaced and nothing they say or do should stop such processes. All of these corrupt faggots should be rounded up, hunted down, and physically removed.

>but what can we actually DO?
vote leave and have people realize that if they don't leave the EU then they as a culture, nation, and a people will perish

We need names and DDresses desu

They are only following Kalergi's instructions. This was all planned a hundred years ago.
A play with the parts already written it only depends on if your all willing to play the part.

Is Poland even that much at risk at the moment? I thought it's been keeping clear of these messes.

Daily reminder white people will never do anything to stop it
You bitches are just as pathetic as those in charge

Leave the EU. Campaign and agitate for that goal. After that, it should all fall into place.

I live in poland, bit i still care deeply for the rest of white europe, do you think that we would not be next in line, except not by subversion, but force

>a bit worrying

>hammer and sickle

TRIGGERED

Leaving the EU won't fix it. Politicians like these continually agitate for these policies. Whether it's from think tanks, councils, banks etc you can see from brexit negotiations that it's not a clean break.

The only thing that will work is showing these types they can't hide and will be resisted at every turn. Politicians need to lose their sense of comfort and insulation from the disasters they produce.

Well you could tell them to stick it where the Sun doesn't shine.

Get used to eating potatoes and onions because sanctions are coming

Joke's on you, that's all i ever eat anyway

If one man wanted to stop this what could he do?
Buy some guns, go to Brussels and kill as much eurobureaucrats as possible?
Bomb a mosque?
Create an anti-migration political party?
Infiltrate an already existing normie party and raise to the top to implement your own policies?
Kill Soros/Rothschilds/top globalists family members?
etc

If Poland/Hungary get sanctioned, they will do the following:

1. Use it as an opportunity to grow domestic production
2. Open trade with Russia out of necessity

It's not a one-man kind of situation.

You have to start replacing the services the government is failing to provide. The more the government fails people, and the more you're there for them, the more you become the new government.

Look at how muslims push their mosques and then their sharia laws and sharia zones and sharia courts. They are replacing the government that is failing to provide services the muslim community wants. By doing this they create their own government.

It grows naturally as an extension from there.

So if you want to change things, you need to figure out how to do what the government isn't doing, and garner support from people. Good luck, because the government itself is like a mafia and any challenge to its authority is quickly made illegal and destroyed.

Yeah, you can start reading a few history books on how previous dictatorships were fought.

PART

How can EU be too white when most of EU countries are non white