Is Watamote good?

Is Watamote good?

meh

Yes.

If you like cringe humor, it's pretty dang good.

If you don't, it's probably torture.

If you like cringe worse than Chuu2.

this

/thread

The manga is quite good and funny. Good school life.

Anime is shit.

Yes, it is.

If you can take the cringe.

The anime isn't very good. It's too watered down compared to the manga and the voice actress is kinda annoying. They removed all the incest jokes and lewdness. She actually makes a point about this in the anime when she complains about how all current animes are just mediocre slice of lifes with stuff removed.

The manga is great on the other hand. Even if you want to watch the anime I recommend reading the manga first.

i never read the comic but the show seemed okay
I mean, there's a lot I've watched that's way worse so if you've seen a lot of shows it's fine but it definitely shouldn't be a priority for anyone. Also I liked the annoying voice actress so fuck you bud.

Am I a fool for dropping the anime after a couple of episodes because I didn't like how there was zero character development? The cringe humor got stale quick for me.

Is the manga better?

It's good if you don't mind:
>Little to no character development
>Overplayed jokes centering around being a loser and horny
>Uninteresting side characters
>Predictable plots

Entry level garbage about wannabe special snowflake girl.
>OMG she's just like me!!
the anime is normie bait and the official subs explaining every shitty reference is painful

he said
>The anime isn't very good
>The manga is great on the other hand.
So I don't know why you're asking him something like
>Is the manga better?
as for
>Am I a fool for dropping the anime after a couple of episodes because I didn't like how there was zero character development? The cringe humor got stale quick for me.
Probably not because the show doesn't really change. If you didn't like it after watching a few episodes you're probably not going to like it further in.

>comic

You know where you need to go back to.

It's /r9k/: the anime, it's up to you if that's a bad thing or not
i liked it anyway

sorry i always think of mangas as comics

You're not doing anything wrong. Manga literally translates to comic. That guy complaining is exactly the kind of person that "Translators note: Kawaii means cute" are intended for.

I didn't find any problem with the anime. I thought it was a pretty good adaptation actually.

The manga is much better though but kinda only because there's so much more material and everything gets developed so much more.

The main character is pretty annoying at times, especially because she's so dense. It's clear she could improve her social status by simply taking proper care of herself (e.g. stop being a night owl, stop wearing unfashionable clothing, and using make-up like any other girl would), but she's too stupid to understand that herself.

So if you like to get frustrated with such a main character, then this is definitely a manga for you.

>just wear makeup
>just wear better clothes
I don't think you actually read/watched it

Stop.

why did i buy this

Your waifu is shit!

You stop. You will never be one of us no matter how hard you pretend.

If you thought the anime was good, you'd love the manga.