Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2017. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking hate this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and why do I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

Your poor father, those are likely family lands that have been in your family for generations

so what.

It's just one of property.

Why don't you earn more and get more properties?

Yes keep on making shekels for the capitalists instead of keeping up some family values. It will make you happy!

got you a better idea my japanese friend
Keep the land , plant some stuff and bring some people to work there
It will make you have more money , i recomend you some people from other countrys that know about agriculture too , you can pay them less

you should do a heroic dose of shrooms so you can understand why family and tradition are important because you've obviously gone way too far down the materialistic jew rabbit hole

In Japan, argriculture is terrible bussiness. you can not earn money by small farming.(Cost>profit)

And such lands need to be paid its tax.

So... Nah

>implying you will sell it on japan
nigga....well not nigga, chink , you are japanese , that atribute makes you atract all those idiots that watch anime and wear naruto bandana , gather some "rare" shit , plant it , and sell it , maybe not in your country
As you said , you will work as a banker , gather money then , get some contacts , you are smart , probably enough to make a small trade bussines by yourself
If you cant use the land for farming , then use it for manufacturing

>Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?
slaving away for corporate overlords for a meager wage isn't a fate any parent would wish for their children.

You are dumb fuck.

Made in Bangladesh is much efficient than made in Japan.

>not wanting to live in the inaka fucking countryside girls

Move to USA, the kikes will love you

then make some anime shit and sell it to south american countrys
...also i am not dumb.... i just got nervous

Why you no embrace heritage as well as make money? No choice need be made - who real stupid people?

- Yes, that is exactly how you sound.

If you think school makes you better than other people then you have alot of growing up to do.

>watching anime
>not dumb

pick one

never said i watch

Sage this old pasta shit op is a baby dick

I bet you are creppy dumb weeb

kill yourself for common goods

Man you sound like a fucking dick

>that you raise in here!

at least try, for fuck sakes....

Shitty thread is shitty.

I’m pretty sure this is pasta. regardless, only a nigger such as yourself would spit on an inheritance of land such as was kept by the family.

Don't do anything until you hit your mid 30s, have a family and have grown up some. Then, if you still want to throw away your history and tradition, you have the blessing of a random user.

i probably have more social life than you
and to be honest you have a very bad actitud , it will not lead you to anything good

so?

I will make more money, deal with it. creepy weeb

you can not understand financial market.

Who the fuck cares about money you fucking slit eyed Jew?
You only need enough money to properly raise a family, anything else is completely unnecessary.

Your father should have honor killed you on the spot.

>Proxied american tries to fake ESL
You realize you could just LARP as a hick and tell the same story without the broken English and jap flag, right?

Stop larping English teacher. If a real Japanese just know that they are trying to take control of your country and they are buying up all your farmland. Don't sell. Don't stay in Tokyo making money for the jews. In the future all you will have is what your father wants to give to you.

Tokyo is a cancer on your proud land. It will erase itself soon. Stay in the inaka!

I've been working my whole life for a measly 80 acres. Its paid in full, doesn't make a whole lot of income (work 60 hours in town, farm is more of a hobby at this point.) BUT ITS MINE. I'd rather give it to my neighbor than let one of my sons sell it off.

You can tell right away it's a young guy talking that wants to rebel in some way and he picked this way.

I hope this is a troll or one day you realize how stubborn you sound.

Shamefur dispray, engrish teacher.

you know i was going to write some long shit
But i realize that you will keep posting about how you have studys and i am a weeb
Shamefur Dispray

Or it’s obvious bait.

Yeah and throw in how your alcoholic dad raped you and sold you to Jews as a child sex slave, but how enlightened you are, because now you have a great career whoring for Jews in a different capacity. Yeah, classic shit right there.

This is the kind of dumb brainlet who would SELL the only commodity that we cannot make more of.

Yes, sell the land. It's wasted on you, with such a small mind unable to make it work for you.

so you are defeated :3

killyourself already

I've seen this stupid post before, fuck off

Man, quit being so self-centered You're a part of a family which is bigger than yourself and will be carried on through you. You owe your Father at least some respect.
Hearing a faggot like you has lowered my image of nips some. That land has more value than your coffin apartment and faggot lattes ever will.
Get kamikazed..

This is copypasta retards, don’t take it seriously

Your father should have killed you on the day of your birth and used you for fertilizer. At least then you would add value to your ancestral lands.

>i am defeated by realizing that my """"oponent""" isnt even mature and decided to be the bigger man
totally nobu

shut up zainichi, we all know you're a fake jap anyway.
Can't wait until Kim destroys Seoul next year.

>I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?
I understand your sentiment user. You've lived a life in the town before you went to the University. In the city, you found new ways to live life and think that is the best path for you. Perhaps it is. But your father is not wrong either. By inheriting his lands, you will be your own man/boss. You may not get paid as much as those in Tokyo, or have a fast life as those in Tokyo, but you will work equally hard and continue a tradition that is part of your family's fabric. I'm not telling you how to lead your life user, but do try to consider the pros of living in your town.

sorry, I will end up this fucking terrible blood line. and My family line will be finally saved^^

ok

Don't think of only the money you will make... Unless you are zainichi...

Looks like the (((poison))) is finally getting to the nips.

>...also i am not dumb.... i just got nervous
Based Chile delivers the bantz.

yeah. Korea is fucking shithole I can't wait korean, chinese etc kill each other.

Also you should be re-colonized by dutch. you kebab's ass lickers

Maybe that's the best thing.

It's copy pasta you new fag, op is a stupid fucking Korean shitposting

Your post is a proof of your Idiocracy.

is not my fault , there was to much people talking to me

the new Dutch? Sure after the Caliphate ok brah

Bing bong.

>is not my fault , there was to much people talking to me
Fucking kek.

keep sucking tiny mohhamd's cock. idiot.

I will keep creampieing your mum's ass^^

can it be clorox?

OP, all the shitposting aside, other than money and career, is there a reason why you don't want to continue family traditions? Is it because your family has lost its way and people in your family no longer understand what they're doing, but they simply blindly follow tradition? My father asked me to do something similar when I was young, and just like you I said no. In fact, when he said I would inherit his land, I said I would sell it all off and give the money to charity. After many years, I realize that I hated the way I was brought up and had no attachment to my family's lands. I've made peace with it now. Though I can't go back to my father's land, I understand why my parents did what they did. Do you have a similar issue with your family?

It is man. They will be culturally enriched like we've never seen.

Why do Japanese struggle with articles so much?
Its, The financial market

they don’t have ambition or a sense of daring. they don’t evolve. this is why you get petulant ideologies like traditionalism, nationalism, communism etc. it’s best to let the worms be, the masses are actually necessary to sustain those who actually matter. they help us by feeding us and challenging us to get away from them lmao

hope this gives you hope

too fucking long.

tradition or history? It's waste of money and inefficient.

therefore it is needless. Q.E.D

>Why do Japanese struggle with articles so much?
>Complains about articles in a conversation where everyone's discussing about family tradition vs career.
>Japanese flag.
Anatwa Baka Desu. Seppuku Da.

we don't want to hear how you cuck your daddy and fuck your old wrinkly mom on the average, samuraishitter.
At least your wife won't cheat on you with your primary school aged son r-right?

>Japanese tradition and history

Last one is the best desu, the other 6 doesn't really show the characters properly.

inb4 nip user commits sudoku after burnout as a salaryman living in a feet x feet "apartment".

retarded copypasta, kill yourself op

newfags falling for this, sage

What a great idiot!
Lacking respect for your elders and your people, do you call yourself "Japanese"?
You are human garbage.
Prove that being a student beun does not reflect that you are a superior being and in this case the passage through the university turned you into a corporate zombie with ant thinking, selfish and petulant.
In short, you're a good goy!
Not like other good Japanese worthy of everyone's respect.

> get the career as the banker
> make the ton of money

Meh... Japanese banks pay the worst. And finance golden age is over, even if you get a job at foreign bank you wont be making "ton" of money but you will still work the crazy hours.

I think people in small town are happy with a simple and healthy life. You want to try your chance in Tokyo thats fine but there is no need to be a dick about it with your family and small town people.

Ill buy your dad's land from you japanon

>tradition or history? It's waste of money and inefficient.
You're not wrong user. Perhaps it is best if you pursue a career in banking. Does you father have other children to take over his work? or are you his only child?

Funny how "highly educated" uni kids think they're so smart yet could never do a hard days work. You're only valued in this highly specialized system. Without society, your job, your purpose, your education is gone and you're left with no viable real-world skills in this new world.

don't forget getting cucked by his wife after only seeing her sleeping in the bed and 10 min at breakfast so she started sleeping with the neighbour untermenschen and her own kids
(city) japs are fucked unfortunately.

Come back home to your farms, jap-kun!

yea, cool pasta gook

and all the rest of you foolish newfags...
Do you forget this is Copypasta?

pic unrelated

cmon fucking cuck idiot. you make this threads for years now. its ok we all know that youre a cuck

What happened to honor onto death?

How much land?

Wtf inverted poland

>Do you forget this is Copypasta?

Well, i'm more concerned with WHO would be posting this shit...

I mean, we already know the WHY, but WHO is doing it?

Is it soros?

No you fool! It's some proxy fag who wants to be known and remembered for something. He may not even be the original creator, but not too many people would even want to take up the mantle as this copypasta's latest OP

>No you fool! It's some proxy fag who wants to be known and remembered for something.

you seriously can't expect me to believe there is no other agenda....

thank you

Mmmmm pasta

That is most certainly all there is to it, some people like to post innocuous copypasta on here. It tends to be a fun way of knowing everything is all and well in the world.

Why do you want to live in a closet in the city? Get a dumb qt wife and make lots of babies in your small town.

>broken english
>knowing slang
fake as hell, the only people that are stupider than you are the people stupid enough to think that you are actually Japanese

>tend to be so fucking idiots