Is she responsible for the death of the skeptic community?

Is she responsible for the death of the skeptic community?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.fap.to/pictures/7082999/Reddit-Girls-Re-uploaded-4-kitty-gen?gid=7082999&page=1&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Yoy4ql-352o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she

You can't kill a stillborn.

Yeah, didn't the court find her guilty for that? Amazing, it was just a text message.

Yes she is

I want her a-cup milkies

Skim milkers?

I want to lick her feet

Shes responsible for the loads i shot over my keyboard.

she is by far the hottest of all these anti-sjw eceleb waifus

if so, I would like to thank her

i could never get past the nose piercing

some people like sargon or warski will get away because they seem to have more self awareness, still some nice damage.

Why am I so attracted to pale girls with glasses

Only actually fappable e-celeb and she has to disappear

She should come back now that more and more are abandoning civic nationalism and embracing white identity

Did she delete her youtube channel? Cant seem to find it. Maybe just my autism.

Is faggot OP and his YouTube drama meme thread responsible for the death of Sup Forums?

>she

I fell like she's been here with us all along; at least in sprit.

It's always a women lol. Sceptics, Gamergate, Atheism

same

positive ID?

ring in opposite nostril

horizontal flip tho

She's responsible for the skeptic movement showing their true colors.

I don't think Rage has a tattoo on her arm.

Fixed

Only one way to find out...

kek

s.fap.to/pictures/7082999/Reddit-Girls-Re-uploaded-4-kitty-gen?gid=7082999&page=1&view=0

no

>ring in opposite nostril
What about the tattoo?

>s.fap.to/pictures/7082999/Reddit-Girls-Re-uploaded-4-kitty-gen?gid=7082999&page=1&view=0
>
>no
Excellent detective work user

This

Don't put Gamergate with Skeptics and Atheism, because Gamergate was actually a good movement.

She’s our Horst Wessel.

if one dumb whore can story a community than it was a shitty community that needed to doe
stop worshipping youtube faggots you shithead

Let's find out. Please describe what your mother looks like.

>tfw no fascist Daria gf

Any feet pics?

show footpussi

>Dont post e-celeb nobodies
When you post fapable e-celeb nobodies write the fucking name

heh

Yes. She's basically the Franz Ferdinand of le skeptic war

damn that's a fine ass!

No be she's responsible for fucking up Kraut and his ilk. She's definitely having the last laugh at this point. Also cause of her JF has become popular and that i definitely like.

Yup.

She was a "skeptic" who dared to talk about race, so all the other skeptics oy veyed and shut her down, showing that it was just another cult with its own taboos.

I want to choke her with that choker as I choke her with cock.

hopefully.

>all blondes are Lauren Southern
>all brunettes with glasses are RageAfterStorm

Why is this a fuckin thread.

Tree of Logic said on Woes' channel that she is coming back after her school thing finishes

>no other girl is Aydin

GIB ME HER SNAPCHAT NOW

I hope to God she comes back and becomes the new Evalion. We need the SS community to be created

you could never get passed Tyrone*

fpbp

Evalion went full Stalinist. she bought the Nazbol meme.

reminds you of the pictures you grand-pa took of people like her via the glass port hole of the gas chambers?

Okay, I laughed.

Burger. That's ideological diversity. You can be a nazbol, a fashy, a falangist etc. But you have to be 3rd positionist. Plus I swear nazbol is strasserism, isn't that a legitimate ideology?

the only thing she has ever successfully done in life is give me boners.

Also who the hell is she and why should I care?

Destroyer of skeptics

She is the reason Kraut&Tea has been kicked out the sceptic le centrist community. They're now supporting race realism it seems. Or are now atleast sympathetic. They're very slowly taking the true red pills. You can thank her. She sacrificed her life for the greater good.

nice

our queen who has been exiled, but will return in a fiery blaze of glory

They're not supporting or sympathetic to anything. They just don't want to get absolutely destroyed, while simultaneously not wanting to risk their mainstream potential.

Oh I see, she was the one who got doxxed and put Kraut in the doghouse. Centrists are so pathetic, no moral conviction whatsoever; they are mere slaves to """objective facts""", no emotion, no humanity, just queertards.

A goddess amongst men. Too bad she still hasn't taking the Amerijew pill but who knows, maybe she already did.

I'm also in high hopes that Blaire White will come to his senses and turn into a homosexual man other than a tranny and indoctrinating the children with his poison.

>The skeptic community
that's... everyone... isn't it?

and if you're not a skeptic... you're skeptical of skepticism...

my head

Completely agree, but they're the gateway drug to enlightenment. Kids listen to what they say and parrot what they say and spread the message, then they'll slowly get more and more conservative and parrot even more right wing stuff and currently racial issues are seeming to sway on the right wing side, and right now, le centrists, wanting to protect their patreon, are now accepting race realism or are atleast not being retarded autists about it

Cum back rach I love you

The champion individualism and thinking for yourself all while having a group think with them all having the same exact ideology, and if you don't believe what they believe they will gang up on you and make videos and even streams about you without you even being able to defend yourself. Truly a disgusting group of people, the upside though is that kids watch them and they constantly move, politically, to not damage their patreon supporters

Shadilay Styxers!

God, when will you losers shut up about your dumb e-communities? Go interact with people in real life instead of lusting after what I presume is another Youtube attention whore.

Go back to your Discord

no

Holy kek I laughed pretty good when you reposted that pic sideways, have a you

GUYS KRAUT & TEA FUCKED UP HARDCORE

CALLS VEEMONRO A CUNT ON DISCORD!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yoy4ql-352o

isnt she from switzerland? why the fuck did she have us flag hanged behind her?

wtf is the "skeptic community"?

basement dwellers and janitors that cashed in on growing hatred against batshit crazy feminists

Feet fags gtfo. I’d lick her armpits.

I wanna know the same thing. I'm skeptical of a lot of things....does that automatically put me in a fucking community? I thought we just took each issue on its own merit.

Quick rundown needed.

>yfw this is the rage after the storm

Its a bunch of people with a 102IQ pretending to be the next generation of le four horsemen. They're a collection of Sam Harris fanboys who spend their time making 2 hour long videos explaining why Anita is stupid with extremely verbose language. Thats it.

Jesus the faster you good for nothing shekel fags die off the faster you can go back to having a real job and flipping burgers.

Truth my nigga

she died for our keks

Skimmed, Brad. Skimmed.

Who is she and what happened?