Why are niggers so pathetically weak?

Why don't niggers take risks? Why can't they into extreme sports? Shills keep using meme-tier "blacks embody masculinity" bullshit talking points. Everyone knows niggers are the biggest pussies when presented with anything remotely "dangerous". When they aren't in packs and acting like thugs, your average 50 year old gook manlet could beat the living shit out of any one of these skinny fucks. Is this another reason why niggers are eternally inferior to white men? IQ, risk-taking, aesthetics, abstract thought, strength (niggers can't into World's Strongest Man comps). Seriously looking to understand why niggers are such massive pussies.

r/K

Why do crappy little shrubs exist in a forest where they are inferior in everyday to large trees that can grow taller? In chaos, like after a fire, there's lots of room and resources for them, and they make a lot of seeds and grow fast

Bill Priestap

Terrible analogy. Niggers aren't shrubs, they're more like herbicides that destroy everything good.

dude in pic is wearing a parachute.

>Bill Priest ap
kent hovind, you mean.

Yeah, what were you thinking he was going to do?

>Yeah, what were you thinking he was going to do?

I was commenting on the other part of the pic, where dude is saying "wtf oh hell naw"

pretty sure it wouldn't have actually tricked kat williams, tho...

Extreme sports take dedication, hard work, perseverance and the ability to react quickly to challenges. Black people lack these skills, if they had them then they would be able to form a stable, decent society. Black people live in the moment, they would make terrible decisions that would fuck them later because they couldn't see the outcome of what they did. This is closely related to risk assessment, which is another thing they lack. If they where whitewater kayaking for example they would not see the danger of a low head dam or boofing a 50ft drop. This is ultimately how they act in society. They will try to charge a cop with his gun drawn or willing destroy things white people set up for them for no logical reason. In western society they are forgiven and are allowed to get away with this, in extreme sports they will die. Have you ever seen a video of a person doing magic tricks to a chimp in the zoo? The chimp goes crazy and cannot believe what is happening, a normal person would be inspired by that and practice to be as good as the magician, niggers try, fail fast and give up. They make up for their failure by compensating with a culture that is seemingly dangerous and masculine, trying for a fake it to you make it but they never make it.

As much as I agree with you on some of these point, it's hard to look at the american national football league (politics aside) and say they're not far better than the whites. However that's more due to them being bred for strength in the US during slavery for 100s of years than any innate stength though.

I mean at the purely athletic positions of course. They're terrible at quarterback, where thinking matters lmao!

Look at the NBA too. Hasn't been an elite white player for 30 years, it's incredibly frustrating. I see you're using extreme sports as your main example but most of them are poor and don't have any motivation to get into extreme sports for fun. Professional sports leagues in the US pay really well, so they have motivation to go into it.

World's strongest man is the same story, why would the spend time training for that when they could make 10 million dollars a year sitting on the bench of the Sacramento Kangz? It's not like glory or competition matters to them...

It's probably only a matter of time before they take over my NHL too...

The rare leaf based post. I agree.
>trying for a fake it to you make it but they never make it.
This is a good summary of nigger culture.
The only thing niggers have over whites is speed. Look at rugby, the top team is New Zealand and they're practically all white, a few Polynesians and no niggers. The NFL is basically catered to niggers because they suck at everything else.

>NBA, NFL
Young white males branch out into all different kinds of careers. Young black males are basically sports or sell drugs. That's it.

what is this retarded chimp-english ebonics phrase "can't into".
I thought only niggers removed verbs from sentences "him driving".
Did you intend to write "can't get into" or are you just pretending to be a retard?

u need to leave

Fuck off newfag.

how nu r u

you make no money doing strongman competitions. why do that shit when you could just be an NFL lineman making 400k a year?

>Why don't niggers take risks?

What do you call all the crimes they commit, eating in ways that practically guarantee Type 2 Diabetes, constantly fucking without protection, and voting democrat at every opportunity?

>Why can't they into extreme sports?

Because they're too poor, because of all the other risky behavior they engage in and extreme sports are an expensive luxury?

>u need to leave

you need to fuck off.