Urara Meirochou

French witch appreciation thread.

Was the other one not good enough for you?

I'd rather just appreciate Koume instead.

>Koume's application to Luna Nove got rejected
>Labyrinth City was her second pick

wow Kon you sick fuck

I think the two threads were basically started at the same time.

Nazis can be cute.

Yeah, and people say synchro-periods are a myth.

I want a nazi Kon

Koume's not very faithful.

She's applying what she learned. She can't come back to Marie completely inexperienced.

Nono needs a soulmate.

Another? She already has Matsuko.

By default it would be Omi but she's way too slutty and already ruined Chiya for Kon.

Me on the right.

Chiya is just so damn cute, I can't contain myself. How does Koume hold herself back?

Best girl.

And Nono is nice, too.

Yes

I really like these two.

I wonder if she'll ever grow her hair back.

Almost as good as her sister.

we need at least one episode of this two

I just love how silly their faces look at the end.

It is a shame that they are going to get NTR'd by Chiya and/or Nina.

I don't think they even have surnames.

Ooshima and Shiozawa are actually their surnames. As far as I'm aware, they don't have given names, though.

They'll eventually realize that true love was beside them the whole time. They didn't even seem to mind Chiya molesting Saku as long as Saku looked cute.

Reminder that the full OP is out.

>"No fun allowed" appearance
>blue-violet nails
Damn, she's going to kill the mood entirely with the cast if she shows up, isn't she? She looks like a strict librarian, sans the mole on the cheek.

I don't think they'll make it that far.

Cool. I'm generally okay with the Azusa-type girls (the ones who show up mid-lategame), but I feel like I wouldn't like her. I don't want to hate anything about this series.

Honestly, I thought she fit well with the dynamic. She does initially seem like she's going to be the serious, no-nonsense character who rains on everyone else's parade, but she's quickly revealed to have her own quirks, and never really bosses anyone else around or anything.

Also her reaction to being Chiya'd and Nono'd.

But no the ED?

We'll have to wait until March 8th

Coming up this week...

Please tell me that this is real.

It's the official preview pic of this week.

Please don't lie

OTP
T
P

My body is ready

How will Koume ever recover?

Oh right.

No idea why that wasn't in the preview at the end of last episode. Why would you not advertise the swimsuit episode as much as possible?

So it doesn't look like they're copying dragon maid? I mean, both did /ll/ episode last week too.

I think Urara threads are more ded than Unhappy's were.

I really like the dynamic between Chiya and Kon, they can switch who tops and bottoms so easily, even if Chiya does it most of the time.

Anne Happy had some pretty active threads when it was airing. You're either thinking of Sansha or Stella.

Stella no Mahou threads still reached bump limit every time before they died though.

Probably closer to Dandelion. That also had threads that lasted for days and waited for subs together.

Ne, ojusama.

Reasons to love Koume
>rich
>fashionable
>caring
>bi-curious

>bi-curious
this is why most of her doujins will be about her pleasing all of the "male customers" in all kinds of ways

Is Omi a permanent addition like azunyan? the artist's still focused on the main 4.

Would you report this crime?

I teared up a bit.

>smug

It can't be a crime if it's the purest kind of love

What's the crime? That they're not real?

They have a great dynamic. They also are just great fits for each other in general.

I think so far Koume had better interactions with Kon than Chiya did. The only time they really talked 1on1 was when they hung out at the window at night. Since then I don't feel like their interactions have been anything special.

Finally some non-possessed or raped but consensual skinship? KITA.

You wouldn't call this consensual? Look at Chiya's face. She's loving it.

Is this yuri?

Maybe

>Now listen here, you little shit.

Come on Japan, I'll love you forever if you draw them kissing in their bikinis before the episode even airs.

I should start watching this.

You should before you miss all the fun.

>tfw your favorite show has the dedest threads of the season

Nyanko days, schoolgirls strikers and Minami Kamakura are deader.

Good point. Too bad because Schoolgirl Strikers just got good last episode.

Careful what you wish for, user. Many of the popular threads for series are just filled to the brim with shitposters.

We still have our share of shitposter, but the shitty official subs and the fact it's not on CR on top of being a not very known series is probably why the threads are so dead.

You can be in-between popular and ded.

>ponytail chiya

Some things are just too good for this world.

>tfw only one without love interest

What the fuck is Matsuko?

A doll. Dolls can't love.

Yes. The artist draws sketches on Twitter for each episode of the anime, so they only contain the characters who have appeared in the anime so far.

cute

Going to pick this up after just watching the first episode, should I use GJM?

Yes.

She is possessed by her mother.

>Marry me,Nono!

>bi
She had planted lesbianism since she was 5

A familiar.

Only 12 hours left until new episode.