IT'S HAPPENING

Massachusetts Democrat Senator Brian Joyce charged with 113 Count Federal indictments including charges of racketeering, extortion, wire fraud, conspiracy to defraud the IRS and money laundering.
twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/942836145695715329

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942904935770976256
nbcboston.com/news/local/Former-Massachusetts-State-Senator-Brian-Joyce-Arrest-462774123.html?_osource=nav: watch livestream hover
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.829360
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/30/four-men-allege-sexual-misconduct-senate-president-husband/40ABgRdciNITE1kAYrWsUN/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just r these those indictments coming through or wat

this happened too

Bump

noice
Still a bunch of nothing though, i wanna see high profile democrat officials get a warrant in their face.

big if truly

Also this:
twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942904935770976256
With Paul Ryan out of the way i vet we can meme this guy in.

>democrats
I want to see every fucking kike in government get hanged.

ex senator you dick

thats a very long list we can't go in public demand jew people get btfo, that never worked, we must go subtly.

Bump

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

Trump is going down and there's nothing you nazis can do about it.

But look at the amount of indictments this guy has just a few weeks ago we were posting the huge surplus of indictments we had this year, is this the beginning of the purge?

>He says while being bombed by Palestine, the rightful owners of his land

Bill Priestap Bump.

Loser.

This is going to be the biggest military tribunals in history. This will be the purge of all time.

do you have the numbers of the amount of indictments.

At this point is just makes me angry when the law is actually applied to Democrats. That they have the gall to fucking pretend like they aren't ZOG, to act like they actually give a shit about the rule of law, it's a fucking insult.

Isn't this the guy who no longer holds office?

It's not even news if that's the case. It'd be a win if he were a sitting enator.

Starting to think indictments might be related to military embezzlement. Drainimg the swamp still seems like it's up in the air. Cleaning house in the military is a logical first step though.

HAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A SHITTY SHILL YOU ARE. GOOD GOY

He didnt grab any woman by the ass so it's not a problem....
Murica.

True but one does not get 113 indictments without incriminating others and leaving a trail of people who knew and supported this behavior.

theres 5000+ indictments

And maybe democrats are trying to time a mini purge with Mueller wrapping up so that Trump can be conflated with the momentum of Conyers and others being forced out.

True that but with him under fire because of the recent phone texts and possibly illegal access to trump transition emails.

Was he part of the sealed indictments?

Mueller is /ourguy/

i doubt now is the right time for him to bring anything up.

doubt it, his team is full of clintons, goys and neocons.

i read that whole conversation with FBI user, I didn't see where he said to pay attention to who Mueller is investigating
pic related

i even doubt he is controlling anything maybe he is just there to provide some sort of credible face so that the investigation can proceed despite the zero evidence.

plus he was wrong, Michelle Obama is def a man, not a woman

Substantial if substantiated.

sorry, last thing, i want to believe he is because of what Mega said, I'm still "scared" tho

wait.
does this...
does this count as draining the swamp?

Ex-senator gets charged, nobody gives a shit. Is this really all Sup Forums's got left?

it's a start nigger... idk about you, but I'll take it

>Zero media coverage!
>embeds video from ABC

Is this the judge that recused himself from the Flynn trial?

Of course it's the 9th

>Former Senator
>Former
Means nothing

Is there more solid proof of the 113 number? Just asking to confirm for sure

Why do you ask questions that can be googled in two seconds flat? No, this is not the fucking judge from the Flynn trial - that was Rudolph Contreras

Fuck, nvm, I'm a fucking idiot burger.

Bumpo

i dont know of anything beyond whats shown on video i just saw this on twitter.

It'd be a big deal back when 80% of the board wasn't bandwagon meemer faggots, libtards, and cuckservatives. This place is infested with low IQ dregs ever since the election.

I can only hope something more popular comes along and hoovers these morons up and away.

>nobody gives a shit
>fagflag
>rationalizing this hard
plebbits BTFO

Why just the kikes?

They're bots you fuckin retard.
I'm sorry but jesus christtttt
educate yourself

> hilp me Sup Forums the internets is about to dying and ony u can save meeee
> waaaaaa Sup Forums u just crashed teh internet
> heh fuk u Sup Forums is that all u got

i must admit my thread is not impressive but your right about that.

And their puppets too. But we know the Jews pull the strings.

Idk are there many Jews in Wisconsin?

>Responded poorly to a violent white supremacist rally.
Neat.

>FORMER senator

It’s literally nothing

TICK - TOCK though .... 72 hours to the big happening though .... WTF happened to the ' Dozens ' of swamp getting outed ?

wont' change anything , libtard mass. will just vote in another democrat

The driver is gonna walk. That's why. Police chief retiring to avoid having to deal with chimp outs. Will act like he is doing it to out of protest of kid walking I.e. " I can't support this system don't kill me niggers."

The driver was a patsy. This was a mossad false flag.

noice

This guy gets it

Seems like the Jews are finally going down.

Coffeegate is on

So WTF was this dude into? We need to start with him.

K-cups... That sick fuck

Long time lurker, first time poster. If your looking for confirmation it is 113 indictments. Local affiliate reporting...
nbcboston.com/news/local/Former-Massachusetts-State-Senator-Brian-Joyce-Arrest-462774123.html?_osource=nav: watch livestream hover

Of course it does. People can't see the forest for the tree called Mueller. Congressmen, judges, various other people quitting to get out before their scandals hit, and those are the people with small ones. Dozens now, soon it'll be hundreds. And they haven't gotten to the ones who are too dirty to out themselves yet. The fact that it's not according to the script people expected doesn't make it any less real.

NUKE THIS STATE PLEASE
t. 508

>one entrapped lie: impeach now!
>113 indictments: nothing

this. the driver in custody is a willing patsy. I am flabbergasted that people don't get this.

Fucking finally

is that the libtard court in San Fran?

HE DIDNT EVEN DRIVE THE CAR FAGGOT

Literally there was a bait and switch with another person names James Field.

not fbianon

it was WHanon 2nd archive

Pay attention to your own prime minister and his corruption situation lmao

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.829360

ban in 3, 2, 1

They'll be TICK TOCKing until the middle of Trump's second term before they get tired of blue balling us.

yes, the defendant in this case referenced in the OP was not driving the car that rammed into the mess in charlotesville. I AGREE FAGGOT

some faggot kike got busted too on the Mass Senate

bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/30/four-men-allege-sexual-misconduct-senate-president-husband/40ABgRdciNITE1kAYrWsUN/story.html

>But Bryon Hefner, then the fiance of Senate President Stanley Rosenberg, appeared in his doorway. As the advocate recently described it, Hefner took a step forward, grabbed the man’s genitals, and didn’t let go. He recalled Hefner asking him to have some fun with him, telling him Rosenberg wouldn’t mind, that Hefner and the Senate president were a team on Beacon Hill, and that they would take care of him.

More more~

>Joyce
Micks. Sad! The eternal Hibernian.

the dunkin donuts-industrial complex rears its ugly head again

Bump, hammer time

good bump material. thanks for getting me to google him.

I remember when we were all raging that this faggot stood his forces down, ordered the blockades to funnel into one area, and so much more. The storm is here boyz

Had no idea a dem senator was on trial
Bump

Second that bump

Fast moving board tonight huh?