Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Just 5 more episodes to go

Other urls found in this thread:

towleroad.com/2015/11/cdc-sti-rates/
imgur.com/a/HsLDV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon ded game and franchise

Is it confirmed what happend to the other Yuus?

It doesn't seem like it will be able to improve for the ending like 5Ds.
What a waste of show.

I'm going to miss Arc-V and those cute boys ;_;

BUY VR4INS

They quit after their decks got fucked by links, especially Yuya.

I'm going to miss Arc-V and this cute boy.

I'm going to miss all these cute boys, but I'm going to miss this guy the most.

he needs his own spin-off.

How lewd.

Female mc WHEN

I'll miss the cute boys and the wasted potential.

what characters are the top milfs in this series?

They should have 2 MCs, 1 male and 1 female. Preferably siblings.
That way there's no need for the obligatory useless female character, but it's not that different from the other series since you also got a male MC.
They can even act as each other's best friend or rival, so there's another obligatory spot filled.

Honestly Arc-V would be totally redeemed if they bring Captain Falcon back in VR.

>They can even act as each other's best friend or rival

Better yet, love interest.

His rage and his love for his imouto will make him cross dimensions. Again.

This is the first time in any Yugioh series the MC and Main girl are both thirsty for each other. If nothing happens between them by the end i will forever hate Ono. I'am not asking for sex, a baby or even a kiss. Just something similar to Zexal

I'm going to miss THE MAN the most. Hopefully Vrains will have a character as manly as him.

Konami was a mistake.

Based Synchro user

It's now a Shun thread.

So why do people say Pendulum was broken and deserved to die?

I would say Yoko but I'm not sure if she's even ever given birth

Why did Gingenzaka knows Synchro Summoning if it is the Pendulum dimension?

They can't even handle doing 1 MC ok all the way through, what makes you think they could juggle 2?

Because it's standard but everyone has access to Pendulums instead of just Yuya

He can wait until his week, this one's for Dennis.

Link is going to be broken soon. I'm still pissed at how they made it so that you HAVE to play links or go old school.

Dennis is ugly. Ugly!

I don't even know if a could miss anyone of this show. Whenever i think about Shun i remember those edgy Shunfags, Dennis? homosexuals, Ruri's wasted potential and flat characters, Sawatari? Jokeman. I guess Ute or Reiji even if they were wasted potential too oh and Sora was fun too

At least they've stopped pretending that they care about anything other than people buying their newest products.

I think you meant devilishly charming.

Months later
>"Why has the game popularity gone down?"

>Dennis? homosexuals
What.

Yuri X Dennis

>Yuri X Dennis
What the hell is wrong with you?

>Post the small one instead of the bigger one with more stores panicking

I'm not sure what's "worse" about the panic, the whole Link Summon business or people whining about their custom mats being useless due not having the updated zones

Sounds perfectly right to me.

Hello tumblr.

Homosexual fans ruined Arc V. So much potential. So many gays.....

With Sup Forumsrc-v's record for predicting future events, links will end up ironically invigorating the game

I'm okay with that.

Fuck off newfag
We all know it's because they can't use their waifufags mats now

B-but it's the purest form of love, a-user !

What does the bottom two say

Have a better image

Basically the same as the tweets, they will stop buying cards from players until further notice due to the change in Master Rule

2 more weeks until the final batch of spoilers

Why can't they just make clear mat covers with marked zones to let people keep using their waifu mats

How are kids going to Link summon their cards IRL?

They watch the anime and learn how

No
towleroad.com/2015/11/cdc-sti-rates/
>Trend data show rates of syphilis are increasing at an alarming rate (15.1 percent in 2014). While rates have increased among both men and women, men account for more than 90 percent of all primary and secondary syphilis cases. Men who have sex with men (MSM)* account for 83 percent of male cases where the sex of the sex partner is known.

On the net you'll find a lot of men bitching about how women are sexually degenerate whores. The truth is, men are far more degenerate than women.

Learning the rules

How can that be the purest form of love when this is already the purest form of love?

That was Yuya and Yuzu for the first part.

wrong! this is the purest form of love, user!

>anime
>learning rules

Like Zexal ?

Jewnami gotta Jew, there are some rumors on how they are strict on what supplies you can or can't use in official tournaments over in Asia

Buy the new Starter Deck?

Any form of love between them is pure.

Manga raw,imgur.com/a/HsLDV
no script at the moment,but from what I can tell Yugo can't talk with Yuya because of something to do with Ren so that's why the others said he was asleep, and Shun wants to speek with/talk to Reji so Yuzu's leading them to him

Works both ways.

You win

Maybe in an alternate universe where the Kamishiro siblings were the main characters.

I am going to miss those semen demons and the wasted potential

That should have been the case.

Can someone post the last five summaries? I want to see if I will bother with Arc-V's finale or just ignore it and read about them later.

I know.

We know the next 2 episodes.
Yuya goes to Xyz and duels Dennis to make the Xyz citizens to smile. You know, like what he did already.
Then ge goes to Fusion to duel Shun which is attacking Leo because Ruri's gone.
And Reiji's the ceremonial duel.

We don't have the summaries for the last 3 episodes.

I don't see the point you're making. The anime has been mostly rule compliant for years now (except for when Hikokubo suffers an episode of dementia), and there's always a tutorial in the first few episodes.

I guess this is now a Dennis/Yuri thread.

Remember back when people thought the last duel would be Yuzu Vs Yuya? HA. No way in hell the ceremonial duel qill be against a girl. It doesn't matter how plot relevamt she may be, she is still a girl. I bet the writters would even prefer to do a Yuya Vs Eita as ceremonial duel over her

That's right, i learned how to use Pendulum, XYZ and Synchro thanks to ARC-V. I can't believe so many people don't understand them. Now Link tho, i can't understand that shit. I'll wait for the Anime

Yuzu is plot relevant in the same way Leo's Arc-V machine is plot relevant: as an object.

Ray and maybe Reira are the only ones who did something as characters when it mattered vs Zarc, even if it was lame.

Those two episodes sound like they didn't know how to tie knots and loose ends and just said "fuck it". Did they just gave up on Arc-V or something?

>Did they just gave up on Arc-V or something?
What was your first clue?

It's been obvious for a while now that Arc-V just exists to fill it timeslot out of contractual obligation to TvTokyo before VRAINS' scheduled premiere date.

Will they make Ono commit seppuku?
Please say yes.

Mieru Will Be Back in Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS!

So yuya won't go to rhe Synchro Dimension? Maybe Gongenzaka was the Synchro opponent cause let's be honest, besides Jack and Crow, there's no one relevant enough to be Yuya's opponent to represent Synchro. I still wonder what the fuck happened with Barret and Roger tho. What about BB? and the faggot of Kachidoki appeared out of nowhere and dissapeared in Fusion, seriously what the fuck was with that? Did he ven had a way to go back?

It's hard to tell if the execs care or not. Sometimes nip companies get really anal about even little smudges on their rep by employees (like an employee tweeting the 'wrong' thing on their personal account). Other times they don't seem to care.

They gave up in the best possible way for me, so I'm cool with it.

So in which episode did ARC-V failed for you? In my case i think it was in EP112 when every Academia soldier suddenly became good. When the Tyler Sisters got Egao'd i almost lost my faith in the show but i still had hope.

BB.

>riku
>one k

reeeeeee

Oh don't mind me. Just saving YGO.

I'm gonna miss Serena

Me too, this episode/Xyz Arc conclusion was fucking shit.

It went downhill since this. Egao/Smile World killed Arc-V.

140. If they had handled defeating Zarc well enough, I could've accepted everything that happened before that. And I probably still will if they somehow manage to miraculously fix the situation in the last few episodes.

So I was reading on the new rules and this will kill the game IMO. Before each additional playstyle simply added something new to the game. But this Link Rules shit completely changed the game. It's a completely new game that pretty much discards Fusion, Synchro and XYZ from being used.

The episode where the brain wash guy got carded by Leo.

>Reira and Ray
>characters

Gonna miss them

Now that Yuzu is dead my ship can actually happen. Yuya needs to remember Grace

When Kaito cucked Shun and decided to save Ruri instead. Holy shit, this was pathetic.

Let's list all the Wasted Potential of ARC-V

1. Fucking Yuto only got his body back for ONE EPISODE. Just imagine what could have been if he could have done this since Synchro

>Crow beating Shun
>Kaito beating Shun
>Kaito stealing Shun's character arc
>Academia becoming instant EGAO whores with no ruse or making it that Yuya's brainwashing was evil/Zarc's doing
>BB
>The consequences of Crow and Kaito beating Shun coming to a head in Shun vs Ruri

But mostly Kaito stealing Shun's character arc. Even Crow vs Zarc didn't piss me off as much as Kaito vs Diana.

This and checked.