This is my last post Sup Forums, I might be able to respond to a few questions, but suitcase is armed and ready

This is my last post Sup Forums, I might be able to respond to a few questions, but suitcase is armed and ready.

Check twitter accounts verified to send emergency info. I think FEMA is one of them.

Elaborate OP

classic larp
start off vague, let the anons curiosity lead the larp

OP is a Jew

I'm honestly ready to gas myself. I will never have the unconditional love and devotion my grandparents had. I will never even have the solid bond my parents have now into old age. ALl i can ever hope to have out of life and love is some cheap sex and maybe a few completely false kind words. Just a week ago my gf of 3 years who i loved very much admitted to me over text message from germany that she cheated on me. She was there with her family visiting her grandparents for christmas. I have dumped her immediately but my phone is filled with dozens of messages a day begging for forgiveness. But i cant forgive. She will never be the same to me ever again. She is tainted. We were planning to be married and have a family. Now i am alone again and even my family is half defending her, saying this is the way things are nowadays. Well i dont give a fuck how they are. I want a decent wife and non whore. I'm getting older i cant keep dating for months and years only to get fucked over. Soon ill be apporaching 40 i cant keep hoping for better next time. I dont want to be alone but what choice to i have?

Can you elaborate on the confirmed allegations that you're in fact a homosexual?

I figure as much anyways

>memetic warfare
retard.

gay

Go on.

Take me baaaaack ..... so i can cheat again in a few years when that next " 50 Shades " movie comes out and tells me i'm bored so its OK to whore around.

You could choose a Mennonite gril.

There is a solid mennonite population around here but even they are known for 'going off the reservation' from time to time here and im sure the elders would frown upon a normie like myself pursuing them. I know a mennonite guy here and he was banished for buying a van without his fathers permission.

You've never seen the CBC show "Pure," have you? They're drug lords.

Have faith brother. In the darkest times turn to God. Read Ecclesiastes. Psalm 91. Been in your shoes....forget that hoe. Trust in the Lord and he'll give you another, plus interest.

Are traps a psyop?

Ive been down this road before. Not so much getting cucked, but have been in a similar situation. She was just so perfect this time i thought she was the better one with interest.

yes, haven’t you noticed the ((((thick)))) meme? why do you think it is in?

Don't worry still. If you get to the real edge, like suicide, read Job. Nobody had it worse that that poor bastard. Still, ask for Jesus to forgive and work with you. We are all imperfect and need his help. I got divorced years ago. I turned to God and now I have a beautiful family. Be faithful. I know it's hard, but we're all in the same boat, swinging our fists at heaven.

Traps are an effect of a psyop, not the cause.

Honeslty i just know shes going ot come here after christmas bawling and begging. This time ive just had it i dont think i will be able to stop myself from beating her to a pulp. I had turned to god many years ago friend, and i always have faith in our lord, but this was supposed to be my happy ever after and it sure felt that way for years. I really hope she doesnt come here next week it will be bad for both of us.

>1 post by this ID
if you dont want everyone to sage your last post, you better start posting something

You're alone either way user, whether there is some cheating hole in your life or not. Solitude is at least a more honest type of alone. The loneliness goes away after about a year, from there it just seems normal. Don't agonize over it, and try not to let it come between you and your family. You're both correct. It IS the way things are these days, BUT- you have a right to say fuck it and never waste another second of your life on roasties.

Here's another way to justify forgetting the hoe.......Anyone who is that selfish will not be able to raise children at all. That was a rationalization I used. Mine threatened to abort my kid if she got pregnant and we were married, yo. A happy family is the absolute enemy of ZOG and our God given purpose. Look for younger conservative females. Also Paleo diet and lifting will help attract quality as well as get you the conqueror mindstate chicks crave.

Honestly what actual physical effect does a woman cheating really have? Depends on the person honestly but imo if the relationship is worth it who cares that much if she safely cheats with a safe person, like she can take a shower and wash up and then who really cares like she would probably let you cheat a little bit. The worst part about it is increased risk of sti's(unnaceptable) but really cheating is not catastrohpic to every relationship in every scenario( this is my opinion/observation )

Oh look

>HoMO in his ID
kek

dont loose faith user

Have we reached peak leafpost?
>hey as long as she showers and scoops most of the other dude's jizz out of her cunt it's no big deal am I right guys
Kill yourself.

In Germany no less...Ahmed baby gravy.

Whatever you do don't give in, don't let people convince you to take her back, accept that she had her mind tainted by feminism and she is no longer an option. You will find someone someday but in the meantime, focus on yourself and your own success and you will find happiness.

I think we lost OP.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING - TELL US MORE user.

whats in the suitcase?

Ive been there before and i dont look forward to another period of "doing me". I already ahve a good business and personal success. Im just particularly crestfallen here becasue i have had many relationships in the past and i even prayed to god to deliver me a good and decent woman to build a life and home with. And here she was absolutely perfect and caring and just totally compatible with my personality. Everything just felt so proper i cant describe it. Even with her away for 2 weeks this is the only time i ever didnt feel the slightest bit concerned about having a gf be away. I fell for the trust meme. This was literally the only time i ever felt ok about a girl being away.

I can’t say anything that will ameliorate the pain. What I would do, is turn to men. Only men can empathize with situations like this, as you can see from the supportive messages of Sup Forums of all places. Only men in conjunction with God can build the community you, I, and hundreds of others on this board right now crave. For we have done it before, and we will do it again. Fight the despair, as seductive as it is. I’ll pray for you, user.

CHECKED. HOLY QUADS OF KEK

Im not going gay you fucking lunatic

Let's talk about feet, OP.

A nuclear device, obviously. We are living in a Tom Clancy book.

Okay I'll see

Are you ready for oblivion?

Thanks to these anons for kind thoughts at this time. And a particular thanks to this anoni appreciate it bros heading to sleep soon have had enough beers i should be able to go down without tossing and turning.

Have a young girlfriend that's the only possiblity. I wish you luck.

The relation is runied. Even when the men does it; there is a high Chance it will never be quiet the same. If the female cheats the Chance isn't really existent, she will never fully respect you afterwards.

She was young you filthy square headed piece of shit.

>yself. I will never have the unconditional love and devotion my grandparents had. I will never even have the solid bond my parents have now into old age. ALl i can ever hope to have out of life and love is some cheap sex and maybe a few completely false kind words. Just a week ago my gf of 3 years who i loved very much admitted to me over text message from germany that she cheated on me. She was there with her family visiting her grandparents for christmas. I have dumped her immediately but my phone is filled with dozens of messages a day begging for forgiveness. But i cant forgive. She will never be the same to me ever again. She is tainted. We were planning to be married and have a family. Now i am alone again and even my family is half defending her, saying this is the way things are nowadays. Well i dont give a fuck how they are. I want a decent wife and non whore. I'm getting older i cant keep dating for months and years only to get fucked over. Soon ill be apporaching 40 i cant keep hoping for better next time. I dont want to be alone but what choice to i have?

You know what you have to do. You should look into it.

Maybe you did chose the wrong one college and trips aboard are cancer. I wouldn't let my wife on a trip aboard without me.

Get that black pill out of your ass.

I dont want to hear this shit form a merkel right now fuck off

What should i do user?

Pic related

God bless you brother. We all need it.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE

▲ ▲

Get on my level fag.

GET OUT MOSSAD KIKE SHILL

To be fair, this is as believable as Q or Mega and look how long they lasted.

Don't be so rude you boomer drumpfster magapede

How autistic must you be to support DRUMPF

AN EXISTENTIAL LEAF

TURKMEN

Sounds like usury

>leaf
>blackpilled
Checks out

Romantic love is gay. Your grandparents were degenerate homosexuals. Real traditional marriage is marriage of duty. Love is not a part of it.

Being a 56% nigger is gay. Having a 50 year marriage and being revered even decades after your death is not gay.

Fuck this im gong to bed. Drink to another worthless day of getting kicked in the nuts.

>67 replies

lmao