Berserk Thread

Predictions for chapter 348,will Schierke & Farnese be able to handle watching the eclipse unfold before their eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU
youtube.com/watch?v=aoyCXo56ODc
youtube.com/watch?v=fIotnQ8jShk
skullknight.net/images/eps.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4
imgur.com/a/xxApi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No because theyre gonna die in it

>3000000 gorillion years have passed

>We get fucking scribbles

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

inb4 muh artistic vision

Those pics are old.

at least they got off the boat m8

How,it's just Casca's mind they can't affect anything while inside the dream

That would be incredibly shocking and would probably give me hope for the series. It's not happening though. The most extreme thing I could see happening is either them or the whole party getting teleported to a different place/timeline.

I net no one expected most lf the cast from the golden age to die. Not saying its gonna happen but i wouldnt completely rule it out.

Have you never heard of a rough draft?

Schierke has seen it already though. She and Elf queen will talk to Farnese and keep her functionin.

You expected something happened to them since the entire Golden Age arc was a flashback and Guts was introduced as the Black Swordsman in the very first chapter.

I'm guessing that doll represents Casca's mind. What wonder what the side effect of Casca getting cured is going to be? Miura added that Skull Knight foreshadowing for a reason.

Shame we probably won't see Casca's rape redrawn. We will probably just see one scribble fucking another scribble. It will be hard to fap to, but I'll manage.

They will see when Guts almost raped Casca instead of the real eclipse.

>all of his new friends end up turning against Guts

I can already feel the suffering if that happens. They will probably see Guts rape attempt since it's the core reason why she can't stand him and loses her shit everytime she's near him.

You won't get anything fappable, but there will probably be dream/surreal-esque panels of tits, Femto's face and maybe some apostle sillouettes. I hope he stopped playing idolm@ster the past few months and re-read Berserk so he can remember what fucking series he's been drawing. Miura needs a punch in the balls for the past 5+ years of Berserk.

Eclipse was shocking because it was first of it's kind for the characters. Guts jRPG Team seen enough of apostle and demons shit to be brain fucked. They will be scared, but it won't be something mind changing for them

I doubt it's going to be the apostles that shock them. It's going to be the brutality of what happened to Guts and Casca along with all of their friends.

It's called a draft you pillock.

I wonder if she'll say anything to him about that if she does get her memories back.

IMHO the most shocking thing would be opening some sort of time/space tunnel between godhand (mainly griffith) and the island.

>muh idolmaster

>they witness guts go absolute batshit and chop his arm off
>guts becomes 100x more attractive to farny

Won't change the fact that he'll never love her back.

We have about 20 more years of Berserk before the end. Plenty of time for Miura to have Casca do something to betray and piss of Guts and segway into a Farnese romance.

I hate the thought of everything I just wrote, but it's so fucking likely.

Casca will get her memories from everything before the Griffith's imprisonment.
>Casca still loves Griffith
>Guts gets cucked again

she mainly admires guts though it's not really love,now schierke on the other hand is in for some heart-breaking (again)

I doubt that would happen, Even if it did, I doubt Griffith would fuck her again. He only did it the first time out of pure spite for Guts. Not only that, Casca is technically his mother now. Then again this is Griffith. He wouldn't hesitate to fuck his own mother if it helped achieve his goals.

Schierke needs some gentle hymen-breaking from Guts

She'll never get her man

>We have about 20 more years of Berserk before the end.

I expect nothing

Jesus Christ that's horrifying.

How long did the boat section take in real time? I hopped on this train in November by watching the anime and then blasting through the manga over the winter so I have no idea why people are making jokes about the boat.

Around 7 years for the boat.

And the Eclipse happened around 20 years ago irl. Which is why a lot of people are fed up with Casca. She's been a retard much longer than she was ever an actual character. The time limit for feeling bad for what happened to her expired a long time ago for a lot of readers.

The boat ride started in 2007 and ended at the beginning of 2016. Kill yourself.

Sorry

>just brand my shit up senpai

just around eight years

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

>just finished watching Gantz O
Why the fuck couldn't the Berserk movies look that good?

I could see something like that happening if only to fuel guts quest for revenge

Miura will die before Berserk is completed.

>he thinks diving into the mind of a rape victim would be easy

If the best way you can do it is by drawing some fucking scribbles than yeah ot seems pretty fucking easy

Is the next season of the "anime" going to suck even more? Looks like lots of their staff will be the same, even reusing Hai Yo and whatnot.

Did you not like hai yo?

judging by this I'd say it's not TOO bad but I love the troll arc anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=aoyCXo56ODc

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP TRYING 3D SHIT IT DOESNT WORK UNLESS YOU HAVE IT LOOK 2D BUT WHATS THE POINT IF YOU CAN JUST MAKE IT 2D IN THE FIRST PLACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just to put this to rest: the new moe style is because they're on the elf island, right?

because it would confuses their target demography

youtube.com/watch?v=fIotnQ8jShk

This site is probably the best way to get a feel for how bad it is. They get on the boat in episode 278. At least it wasn't all boat stuff, we got the literally goat God-tree scene

skullknight.net/images/eps.htm

Do you think Guts knows it's his kid?

when is Slan going to fuck Guts?

>they can't affect anything while inside the dream
>unironically believing this
OHH, MAJESTIC! A BRANDED IS A BRANDED, EVEN IN A DREAM!

But alas, not too fast! The nightmare swirls, and churns unending!

delete this post

forces was better

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

Too late she's a slow slug sluuuug!

What was Miura thinking?

he hadn't gotten Guts' character down yet at that point

know what's even more terrorizing,we may never see Jill or Theresia again ;_;

imgur.com/a/xxApi

Remember when Farnese first saw demons,it's going to be worse then that ;_;

wat?

>because elf island
No it's because of Griffith.

anyone else having trouble posting images?

>What was Miura thinking?
He wasn't

When is the next chapter coming out again? Summer?

how hearthless you have to be to fap to the rape of casca?