HOW IS WHITE PRIVILEGE NOT REAL

ALSO FARM THE RICE PAY THE PRICE

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That text is aliased to shit
Jesus christ this is not O.K.

he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

TEXT IS FINE

>people harming their own offspring

Yeah I don't care about this.

How quickly we forget the Chicago kidnapping and beating of a disabled white guy. Any guess how long they'll be in prison for?

because only the privileged black father would have finished the job

>21
>2 children
>violent like a nigger
is there any excuse for keeping this scum alive?

This is what happens when you farm the rice, you don't care about your children because they're not the same race as you.

Actually the cunt filming it was already given a sentence of probation and 200 hours community service despite being 18 and clearly a lost cause

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html

I'll be honest, I'm really fucking uneasy about what my half Chinese son will come out to look like and my fiance wants a baby. A daughter will be an easier job, but if we end up with a son I know we'll have to be extra careful he doesn't end up an elliot or bettendorf.

If I have to pay for eyelid surgery to make sure he isn't bullied so be it.

That`s what happens when you race mix.

he had TWENTY two-month-old babies?

You know you don't have to go through with the wedding right?

Doesn’t sound like this had anything to do with race, he’s clearly mentally ill.

I'm willing to bet this has a lot to do with race. Hard to cherish a child when it's not the same race as you.

Hapas look pretty white to begin with, it’s not like other mixes. They’re as much the fathers race as they are the mothers.

Bake the flour pay by the hour

indians are the only asians whites can sire children with. thry come out looking whitr mostly.

Hi Pajeet. Show bobs.

She just got DONGED

Everyone needs a good DONGING from time to time.

If only this were actually true...

Despite the meme about Asians being "basically white", it's simply not the case. Hapas may look white-ish in the first few years of life, but will grow darker and more Asian as they grow older. Pretty soon you'll be looking into your kid's dark brown, slanted eyes and seeing a stranger.

That guy still looks pretty white compared to if he was mixed anything other than Asian, he’s got light skin, white hair texture, white features besides his eyes which isn’t a big deal imo. Look at Keanu. Those are as top tier genes as you can get.

This has been a typical occurrence where someone very violent gets a lenient sentence while people with rather more tame crimes get ridiculous sentences, end goal is having violent crazed people running around

wtf

>Hapa
good riddance

It's just a massage, bro.

Is that pewds?

>wife's daughter

So he's a cuck too.

Keanu's 1/4 Asian, actually.

Exactly, dude probably looked down at his kid and realized he was gonna have to spend 400k over the next 18 years for a kid that doesn't even look like him. Racemixing is always degenerate no matter how hot the woman is.

he will come out looking nonwhite. is this the answer you want?

i think i'm going to throw up

whoever aliased that text should get the electric chair

And you’d never even guess.

TOO FAR

Why would anyone let a stranger do this to them?

What do you too far? It's just an average massage, bro.

lmao look at how hard that dumb cunt's nips got

He's not really a stranger, he's a paid professional. You don't pay random strangers money to massage you.

That's what happens when you rub on them, bud.

All the muscles in the body get tired or tense, including those in embarrasing areas.

getting molested by a random oriental turns women on I guess

Best asian/white mix is asians with slavs, western women are garbage and western men are soygoys

>It was his newlywed wife's daughter

Wasn't his. He went full lion mode and tried to kill the cub of the previous male instead of raising it.

That's how you get Native American (indians).
Look up the true history.

>be a dad at 21

Then I got news for you, don't make kids because with an attitude like that you are just painting a huge sing saying dogshit father and a brainlet for sincerely believing pol memes. Most of the people on 4chinz and 52% posters are underage and have no clue what it is to be a father. If you are real father and a man that found a suitable person to have children with you won't have any issue of raising a son since it's your own flesh and blood. A bond between a loving father and his son is the best feeling you can have as a man nothing comes even close to it.
Be a good father and you will have a good son, be a stupid cuck shithead that needs a taiwan basket weaving forum for reassurance and get an Elliot Rodger. I think the choice is easy.

>t. fat lard with no future

>american flag

Slav larper now?

Women fantasize about being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

Not by ole Bernie, though.

he will catch some beatings for this, males don't actually get away with that kind of thing.

t. leaf

Agreed, I had to optically eject. Could not read words without seizure. Fuck you OP.

Lol, I'm not looking for advice or reassurance, just making a statement.

These are great

Amerimutt in action.

Keanu is so obviously not white. He has Asian hair and brown eyes.

Then why are you uneasy about having a son? Hapu sons are like any other child and the usually don't have slant eyes nor are they any ways weaker than their peers, it just depends on how you raise them which will determine whether they become a pol meme or a Chad to put whuite boys to shame

k, i'm gonna need a source for this shit. who is he. why does he do this. who is video taping. who are these women. i have so many questions

answer the man you faggots

Farm the rice... YOU BUY NOW!

hero

bump

Idk but whenever I want to fuck my wife I massage both sides of her tail bones right where the ass cheeks meet the back. I've been doing that to girls my whole life. It actually does make them very horny and I have no clue why.
>see pic
Right below the dimples, about a thumb's width away from the tailbone.

from a TCM (traditional chinese medicine) perspective, I think it would increase Chi flow into the genital region

there is a major chi channel in the spine

holy shit i've always been into asians but this whole shit about looking at your asian child's squinty eyes and not being able to love him really makes me reconsider...

Maybe. I just figured it was two things:
1) it feels good (even for men, at least for me)
2) you're touching a woman in a spot they typically only allow to be touched if they're fucking someone. It's like touching their inner thigh but, "no, it's just a back massage. I'm not touching your ass."
>I've said that a few times too.

i don't hate this

So why does a ton of "bladder" dots mean? That's the area I go for.

oh really? i tell them the butt muscles store and hold energy, and when i work it with my hands the energy can release and flow. anal sex hit rate is pretty high with this one. thats all

I think he was trolling that they aren't getting any jail time

*what

bladder is the reproductive area. the 12 meridians are the 12 major organ systems in western medicine

I rub that spot in a bar or on a date. If they're already in bed then I'll rub all over their ass.

He's a scumbag and deserves to be beat at least half to death while in prison for at least 30 years.

What's up wisconsin?

Good to know. I figured it had something to do with the vag.

smart. the energy actually flows from the back into the front organs, just like the nerves flow through the spine into the organs.... nice work. do you rub clockwise/anticlockwise? how much pressure

>This is what happens when you farm the rice, you don't care about your children because they're not the same race as you.

Sick

>I'm willing to bet this has a lot to do with race. Hard to cherish a child when it's not the same race as you.

Because you are a psychopath.

chinked

Left side is CCW and right is CW. I apply a decent amount of pressure. I'm not trying not to dig in and break up tissue but it's hard enough to get into the muscle. That muscle is only about an inch thick at most. So, it's a deep muscle massage for a very thin muscle, if that makes sense.

No you fucken' tard, this is what happens when you become a young dad at 21

Condoms are your friend anons.

these groper shitskins keep appearing on webms. They should have there own yt channel. " groping women in public, getting away with it, and getting paid to do it "
heck if these eurp women allow this, no wonder they enjoy and want to get raped and murdered by 3rd world shitskins too.

Pretty much the male version of a coalburner
>fuck chinkette because she makes muh peepee hard from watching too much Naruto as a kid
>9 months later
>hapa Kazakhstani abomination pops out from hairy zipperhead womb
>realize that you're going to be spending the rest of your life taking care of a child that looks nothing like you and you just sacrificed your entire genetic lineage for some cummies
>snap

Are you just massaging around the dimples or pressing inside them?

>Farm the rice pay the price
More like eat the snow feel the sorrow

So beautiful! Truly the pinnacle of femininity :') how can white roasties even compete?

Asian men are the future (not Jungle asians)

love it.

i think this would have the effect of rising the sexual energy because the strokes are effectively in the upward direction. sweet moves bro

i've never done this to any of this harming bullshit to my kids. wtf man.

most prisioners are leftwingers and alot of them think harming your kid is "loving them"
fucking lefties should hang them selves
whoa nigger. I'm nothing like this moron.
people don't stop caring and racemixes often don't have a concept of race so that a non arguement. but he's a criminal so.....

It's a big con for them. Yurop women veeeery trusting.

Oh boy, another guy from Wisconsin.
I take it the girl was Hmong then.

A baby howling in Chinese all day will drive a man to the edge if madness.