Should I take the cath pill pol?

Should I take the cath pill pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2soNIkzS0m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, you should stop worshipping a dead kike on a stick.

Checked.
Kek wills it.
Stop worshipping jews.

agreed

sage

The cath pill gives you AIDS

>St. John Chrysostom
>R*man Catholic

whats that, faggot?

It's a lot more difficult than being a heretical protty, especially since the majority of the Church is modernist filth and many Catholics aren't very pious.

Listen to some Bishop Donald Sandborn and Ft. Malachi Martin. There are good traditional Catholic YouTube channels out there as well.

Yes.
Do you have any questions or issues, though, user?

Proddies are stupid but the Vatican is literally the operating base for the new world order. You're just moving from a bluepill to an even bluer pill.

No hope for catholicism

Catholic General

*Sluuuuuuurps* gulp

>"ahhh. That gallon of semen sure was delicious my amerigoblin pagan brother"

Uhhhhhh Martin Luther didn’t trust Jews btw

Stupid faggot, stop wasting thread space with this shit.

>Implying the only alternative to Christianity is Nordic paganism
>Trusting Christian sources for Nordic mythology

American Christians sure trust Jews though.

Because they’re stupid fucking baby boomers that rely on Fox News, msnbc, and cnn for information.

The same retarded fucking baby boomers that need to watch and talk about the nfl 24/7.

They’re not real Christians, they’re a bunch of mindless lemmings that will be the first to panic and die in a major national emergency.

youtube.com/watch?v=2soNIkzS0m4

And how is protcuckism any better?

>They’re not real Christians
Maybe if people in your religion are so easily mislead the religion is part of the problem. Atheists for all their flaws (and they are many) tend to be apathetic towards or outright hateful of Israel (often because "muh poor Palestinians").

Yes

religion is a social technology for the sheeple, a vehicle to drive them towards productivity

Heres the deal with Homosexuals within the Catholic faith, being a homosexual is not sinful, however engaging in homosexual acts is sinful.

Also of note, one thing you will never see withing the catholic church, unlike with protestant denominations is gay marriage, female priests and other degeneracy.

>protestants love the Jewish people
>the founder of protestantism litterally wrote a book called "on the jews and their lies".

It isn't. That's the fucking point. You're both terrible. Proddies are cuckservatives and have a substantial black component, while (american) Catholics are libtards and have a substantial beaner component.
>my way of worshipping a kike on a stick is better than your way of worshipping a kike on a stick!

Based Swede-Bro.

Jesus was not a Jew nor was he a semite. He was from galiliee which is Jew for land of the goyim. Look it up in Wikipedia.

Also in John, Jesus says Jews are from Satan.

Do it fgt.
The rothschilds own all protestant countries since they practically bought england after the napoleanic war.
Beware though, Our Holy Church has been defiled & corrupted by (((franciscans))) since Vatican II, luckily there is a Schism Within the Church looking to Oust this antipope.
Join Us.

Prote-cucks have been moulded nicely by the kikes in the centuries since Martin Luther, user. Now they love Israel and the Jews as brothers, and routinely take vacations and spend their hard-earned shekels there.

>based Luther
Yeah if he could go forward into time and see Protestantism today I’m sure he would burn the 95 theses.